The registration process for SNAP 2021 will begin from August, 2021. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions, as stated for SNAP 2021, can proceed to fill the application form online. Find all the important details related to the Symbiosis application form 2021, such as the procedure to apply, the application fee, etc., on this page.
How to fill SNAP Application Form 2021?
The candidates will have to apply for the SNAP exam online, on the official website created for SNAP 2021. Candidates can follow all the steps given below, to enroll for SNAP 2021 successfully.
- Visit the Symbiosis University official website and click on the "Registration" link.
- Enter a valid email ID, and mobile number of the candidate.
- After entering details the candidate will receive an OTP which is required to access the online application form.
- Candidates will be required to fill in their personal details like their date of birth, mobile number, email ID, category, preferred test cities (up to 3 cities) in order of most suitable preference.
- Candidates must choose any two test dates among the 3 choices that have been provided.
- Upload a recent, coloured passport-sized photograph in JPG, JPEG, PNG format of 10-100 kb.
- Candidates will receive an OTP on their mobile. The OTP will be valid for only 10 minutes. Use this OTP to continue with the remaining form filling process.
- Candidates will receive an SMS with their SNAP ID and password after completing this process.
Note: No change can be made in the name, date of birth, category, test city, and test date in the SNAP application form 2021 will be entertained after the payment of the SNAP 2021 registration fee.
SNAP Application Form 2021 Fee Payment
During the SNAP 2021 application form filling, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee. For a successful registration, login with the candidate's username and password to make the payment. Until a candidate pays the application fee, the registration process will remain incomplete. To select the colleges, the candidates will have to pay INR 1000 per college.
- The registration fee for SNAP is INR 1750. The is no deduction in the SNAP 2021 application form fees for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- The registration fee for applying to each Symbiosis college is INR 1000
Modes: SNAP 2021 Application Form Fee can be paid via three different modes, which are:
- Online payment through Billdesk gateway.
- Online payment through Easebuzz gateway.
- Online payment through the Indian bank payment gateway.
- Demand Draft from any nationalized bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
For payment through demand drafts, choose the payment method as 'Demand Draft' in the 'Make a Payment' tab. Print the payment advice form, verify the details and the amount, get a DD from any nationalized bank, fill in the DD details, sign, and send the payment advice form along with the DD to the following address:
|Symbiosis Test Secretariat,Symbiosis International (Deemed University)Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi District: Pune - 412115Phone: +91-20-2811-6226 / 28116227Contact Number: +91-20-61936226 / 27|
- The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the receipt of the DD. Candidates will be able to view their admit card only after the payment is realized.
- A similar process has to be followed if the candidate chooses the Demand Draft option for the payment of the Programme registration fee of the Institutes.
- The SNAP 2021 application form fee will not be refunded at any cost. The SNAP 2021 application form fee payment options along with other surcharges can be found below.
|SNAP Payment Option||Charges|
|Visa, Mastercard Credit Card||0.98% of Customer Payment Amount|
|American Express, Diners Credit Card||2.75% of Customer Payment Amount|
|Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Rupay Debit Card, UPI||0.25% of Customer Payment Amount for a transaction value up to INR 1,0000. 50% of Customer Payment Amount for transaction value above INR 1,000 and up to INR 2,000. 1% of Customer Payment Amount for transaction value above INR 2,000|
|Prepaid Card, Mobile Wallet||1.20% of Customer Payment Amount|
|Internet Banking||INR 15 per transaction|
|Taxes/ Govt. levies, as applicable would be charged on above|
After completion of the SNAP application form 2021 and payment, candidates must take a printout of the application and hall ticket, and send it along with the Challan or DD to Symbiosis International University.
SNAP 2021 Application Form Dates
Commencement of SNAP 2021 Registration: The registration for the upcoming SNAP exam will begin from Aug 24, 2021 tentatively.
SNAP Application Form 2021 Last Date: Candidates can fill the application form till September, 2021 tentatively. The fee payment portal also closes on the last day of the registration. If the SNAP application form 2021 fee is not paid within this period, the application form will not be submitted and the applicant will not be allowed to attend the exam.
SNAP 2021 Selection of Colleges
Details regarding the selection of colleges for SNAP exam 2021 during the time of the registration are mentioned below.
- Select the college according to the courses one wants to apply to.
- The next step is to click on "save and continue".
- After clicking on "save and continue" pay registration fees as per their college selection. For example, if the candidate has applied to 6 different colleges, then they have to pay INR 6000 along with SNAP form fees.
- After a successful selection of college, the payment gateway will open which will direct to the registration fee online or pay via offline mode (Demand Draft).
SNAP Application Form 2021 filling Guidelines
While registering for the exam, candidates must keep in mind the following SNAP 2021 application form filling instructions and guidelines.
- Browsers required for SNAP registration: To register for SNAP 2021, the computer system should be equipped with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome/Internet Explorer (latest version). The registration process in the Symbiosis website is compatible only with these browsers.
Before registering and filling the SNAP MBA application form, applicants must have the following documents.
- Valid mobile number.
- A valid email ID.
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s latest passport size photograph.
- Details of the candidate’s personal and academic profiles.
- Bank details such as debit/credit card or internet banking credentials to complete the payment process.
Complete the registration process as soon as possible without failing to pay the SNAP form fees on time. It will be better to register early for SNAP 2021 to get the preferred test centre. No requests to change test city will be entertained once a candidate has completed his/her SNAP online test 2021 payment.
SNAP Application Form 2021 Correction Window
The correction window is a section in which mistakes after filling application form can be rectified. Candidates can follow the points given below on how to edit the SNAP application form 2021.
- Correction facility will only be available for those who have successfully paid the application form fee.
- After filling and submitting the application form one has to preview it. If the photograph and signature appear blurred or improper then an opportunity will be given to log in and re-upload the photograph in the correction window.
- Most importantly, the correction window is open only until the last day of the SNAP 2021 application form fee payment.
MBA Colleges that accept SNAP 2021 Exam Score
In India, 15 Symbiosis colleges accept SNAP score for MBA admission and colleges which accept SNAP scores are as follows
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- SCMHRD, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Bangalore
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM) Nashik
- SICSR, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC), Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Pune
- Symbiosis School for Media & Communication (SSMC) Bangalore
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Hyderabad