- November 28, 2020: SNAP 2020 Registrations are extended to November 30, 2020. Candidates can apply for the examination along with the payment of application fee until this date.
- November 27, 2020: Tomorrow is the last date to register for the SNAP 2020 exam. Candidates who are interested still have time till the end of tomorrow to apply. Check out this page to learn about the application process and all the documents to keep handy while applying for the SNAP 2020 Exam.
- The registration for the SNAP 2020 Exam commences today. Candidates can start applying for the exam by registering on the test portal before November 28, 2020.
How to Fill SNAP Application Form 2020?
Candidates can follow the step by step process given below on how to fill the snap 2020 application form.
- Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the "Registration" link.
- Step 2: Enter Candidates name, email id, and mobile number, and after entering details you will receive an OTP which is required for further proceedings of the application process.
- Step 3: Here candidates need to fill their personal details which will include your date of birth, mobile number, email ID, category, preferred test cities (up to 3 cities) in order of most suitable preference.
- Step 4: Choose any two test dates among the 3 available dates.
- Step 5: Candidates need to upload a scanned, coloured, recent and passport-sized photo in JPG, JPEG, PNG format of 10-100 kb.
- Step 6: Candidates will receive an OTP on your mobile. This One Time Password will be valid for only 10 minutes. Use this OTP to continue with the remaining SNAP form filling process.
- Step 7: Candidates will receive an SMS with the SNAP ID and password after completing this process.
Note: No change in the name, date of birth, category, test city, and test date in the SNAP application form 2020 will be entertained after the payment of the SNAP 2020 Registration fee.
SNAP Application Form 2020 Fee Payment
During the SNAP 2020 Application form filling, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee. For successful registration, log in with the candidate's username and password to make payment. Until a candidate pays the registration fee, the registration process will remain incomplete. However, to select colleges, the candidate has to pay INR 1000 per college.
- The registration fee for SNAP is INR 1750. The is no deduction in the SNAP 2020 application form fees for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- The Registration fee for each Symbiosis college is INR 1000
Modes: SNAP 2020 Application Form Fee can be paid via three different modes and these are as follows:
- Online payment through Billdesk gateway.
- Online payment through Easebuzz gateway.
- Online payment through Indian bank payment gateway.
- Demand Draft from any nationalized bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
For payment through demand drafts, choose the payment method as 'Demand Draft' in the 'Make a Payment' tab. Print the payment advice form, verify the details and the amount, get a DD from any nationalized bank, fill in the DD Details, sign, and send the payment advice form along with the DD to the following address:
|Symbiosis Test Secretariat,Symbiosis International (Deemed University)Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi District: Pune - 412115Phone: +91-20-2811-6226 / 28116227Contact Number: +91-20-61936226 / 27|
- The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the receipt of the DD. Candidates will be able to view their admit card only after the payment is realized.
- A similar process has to be followed if the candidate chooses the Demand Draft option for the payment of the Programme registration fee of the Institutes.
- The SNAP 2020 application form fee will not be refunded at any cost. The SNAP 2020 application form fee payment options along with other surcharges are given below.
|SNAP Payment Option||Charges|
|Visa, Mastercard Credit Card||0.98% of Customer Payment Amount|
|American Express, Diners Credit Card||2.75% of Customer Payment Amount|
|Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Rupay Debit Card, UPI||0.25% of Customer Payment Amount for a transaction value up to INR 1,0000. 50% of Customer Payment Amount for transaction value above INR 1,000 and up to INR 2,000. 1% of Customer Payment Amount for transaction value above INR 2,000|
|Prepaid Card, Mobile Wallet||1.20% of Customer Payment Amount|
|Internet Banking||INR 15 per transaction|
|Taxes/ Govt. levies, as applicable would be charged on above|
After completion of the SNAP application form 2020 and payment, candidates must take a printout of the application and Admit Card and send it along with Challan or DD to Symbiosis International University
SNAP 2020 Application Form Dates
Commencement of SNAP 2020 Registration: The registration for the upcoming SNAP exam began on September 24, 2020. The duration of the SNAP online registration form will be for more than two months.
SNAP Application Form 2020 Last Date: Candidates can fill the application form till November 30, 2020. The fee payment portal also closes on the last day of the registration. If the SNAP application form 2020 fee is not paid within this period, the application form will not be submitted and applicant will not allowed to attend the exam.
SNAP 2020 Selection of Colleges
Details regarding the selection of colleges for SNAP exam 2020 during the time of the registration are mentioned below.
- Select your college according to the courses you want to apply.
- Next step is to click on "save and continue".
- After clicking on "save and continue" you need to pay registration fees as per your college selection. For example, if the candidate has applied in 6 different colleges, then they have to pay INR 6000 along with SNAP form fees.
- After a successful selection of college, payment gateway will open which will direct you to pay the registration fee online or pay via offline mode (Demand Draft).
SNAP Application Form 2020 Filling Guidelines
While registering for the exam, candidates must keep in mind the following SNAP 2020 application form filling instructions and guidelines.
- Browsers required for SNAP registration: To register for SNAP 2020, the computer system should be equipped with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome/Internet Explorer (latest version). The registration process in the Symbiosis website is compatible only with these browsers.
Before registering and filling the SNAP MBA application form, applicants must have the following documents.
- Valid mobile number.
- A valid email ID.
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s latest passport size photograph.
- Details of the candidate’s personal and academic profiles.
- Bank details such as debit/credit card or internet banking credentials to complete the payment process.
Complete the registration process as soon as possible without failing to pay the SNAP form fees on time. It will be better to register early for SNAP 2020 to get your preferred test centre. No requests to change test city will be entertained once a candidate has completed his/her SNAP Online Test 2020 payment.
SNAP Application Form 2020 Correction Window
The correction window is a section in which mistakes after filling application form can be rectified. Candidates can follow the points given below on how to edit SNAP application form 2020.
- Correction facility will only be available for those who have successfully paid the SNAP 2020 Application Form fee.
- After filling and submitting application form one has to preview it. If your photograph and signature appear blurred or improper you will be given an opportunity to log in and re-upload your photograph in the correction window.
- Most importantly, the correction window is open only until the last day of the SNAP 2020 application form fee payment.
MBA Colleges that accept SNAP 2020 Exam Score
In India, 15 Symbiosis colleges accept SNAP score for MBA admission and colleges which accept SNAP scores are as follows
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- SCMHRD, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Bangalore
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM) Nashik
- SICSR, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC), Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Pune
- Symbiosis School for Media & Communication (SSMC) Bangalore
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Hyderabad