GMAT Entrance Exam has important dates for its exams and the admit card but it varies from one candidate to another. As each candidate can apply any day of any month and accordingly he will receive the notification for issuing of admit cards and scorecard. All this, a candidate would be able to download the document from the official website of GMAT. Important dates also include GMAT Application form to fill and process. The GMAT 2021 important dates and exam schedule has been discussed in detail below. All candidates must check the deadlines of the university they are applying to and book the GMAT 2021 slots accordingly.
GMAT 2021 Exam Dates
The most important point that a candidate must keep in mind that the GMAT exam does not have any specific dates. The GMAT 2021 aspirants are free to choose and decide for themselves when to take the exam. However, there is a maximum number of limit as to how many times an aspirant can take the GMAT exam in a particular year.
GMAT 2021: Points to Remember
- Before scheduling the GMAT exam dates 2021, candidates have to make sure that the application deadline for the university to which they are applying to, is before the release of GMAT 2021 results.
- Candidates with a disability must take pre-emptive measures to receive special accommodation in the exam hall on the GMAT entrance exam day.
- Well-before a candidate schedules the exam, he or she has to consider the required time for preparation. As this plays a vital role in the GMAT exam score.
- Candidates must appear for the GMAT 2021 exam on the date and time given on GMAT 2021 admit card.
- Analyzing the vicinity of the GMAT test centre is important.
- There are no GMAT exam application last date as the exam can be taken by the candidate as and when they want to.
GMAT 2021 Entrance Exam: Scheduling the Date
- Registration for the GMAT 2021 can be done during any part of the year. A candidate can apply and schedule the dates based on his or her convenience.
- The dates of the GMAT exam are flexible. Moreover, the exam can be taken 5 times in a year. However, there must be atleast a 16 day-gap after each successive GMAT exam date. A candidate can appear for the GMAT exam a number of 8 times in a lifetime.
- These facts make the GMAT Exam a viable option for anyone aspiring to make a career in management and business.
Despite the option to choose the GMAT Exam date is left unto the candidate, the slot of the exam is determined by GMAC. Because it can vary depending on the number of aspirants applying for that particular day.
How to choose GMAT 2021 exam date?
Steps to choose the GMAT exam date is explained below. Have a look into it.
- The process begins with creating an account on the official website.
- One can read the GMAT handbook and gather information regarding the application dates for universities.
- After this GMAT 2021 exam date can be scheduled in a comfortable date.
Test-takers with disability:
If an aspiring candidate has a disability, he or she can visit the section: to register as a test taker with disabilities and proceed.
Most importantly, candidates should not schedule the date before GMAC sends an acknowledgment for their special accommodation.
Manipulation of GMAT 2021 Exam Dates
It is advised in the interest of the candidates to register carefully and think twice before mentioning the GMAT exam date. However, in case of any unexpected commitments, the candidate is entitled to reschedule or cancel the scheduled exam at some cost.
GMAT Entrance Exam Reschedule - Pay the Price: If a candidate reschedules the exam within 7 days of the previously scheduled date, then the aspirant has to pay an additional amount of U.S $250. And if the date is beyond 7 days then he or she is expected to pay the only U.S. $60.
GMAT Refund - Back to Pocket: A candidate can cancel the scheduled GMAT exam either within 7 days or after 7 days and the refund amount varies accordingly. Perhaps, if an aspirant cancels within the 7-day time frame then, he or she will not receive any refund, however, the aspirant receives the U.S. $80 if the cancellation of GMAT exam date is after seven days.
GMAT 2021 Exam Bonus Information: This information is important for a prospective candidate. But these costs will be relevant for candidates who have completed their GMAT Exam.
|Elements||Cost (USD each)|
|Additional Score Report||35|
|Enhanced Score Report||30|
|Cancel Score (Online after the candidate leaves the exam hall)||25|
|AWA Essay Rescoring||45|
|GMAT Handbook||Free Download|
FAQ's related to GMAT Exam Dates
Q. How many times is GMAT conducted in a year?
Ans. GMAT is conducted multiple times in a center in a single year in various examination centres.