Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) has released the TS ICET 2021 application on the official website from May 7, 2021. The last date to apply for the TS ICET exam is Jun 15, 2021. It is mandatory for the candidates to read the instructions carefully prior to filling up the TS ICET Application Form 2021. It is also essential for them to make sure to clear the eligibility criteria before applying. Failing to satisfy the eligibility criteria will result in the application form being invalid. The candidates can find all the important details and step-wise procedure to apply for TS ICET 2021 below.
- TS ICET 2021 Application Date
- Does TS ICET Application Form need Gazetted Officer Signature?
- TS ICET Application Form 2021 Details Required
- Documents Required for TS ICET Application
- TS ICET Application Correction
- Steps to Fill in the TS ICET 2021 Application Form
TS ICET 2021 Application Date
The table below represents the relevant details related to the TS ICET application dates. To avoid payment of late fees, candidates are requested to fill the application form within the specified dates. Also, candidates must ensure that whatever details they have filled the application form correctly.
|Availability of TS ICET 2021 Online Application Form||May 7, 2021|
|TS ICET Application Last Date 2021||Jun 15, 2021|
|Submission of TS ICET 2021 Online Application with late fee of INR 500/-||To be announced|
|Submission of TS ICET 2021 Online Application with late fee of INR 1000/-||To be announced|
TS ICET Application Form 2021 Details Required
- Name of the Applicant: The candidates appearing for TS ICET 2021 are required to enter their full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth: Candidates need to enter their date of birth exactly as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate in dd/mm/yy format.
- Email-ID: Candidates need to enter their valid E-Mail address. This mail address will be used for communication with you during the examination/ admission process.
- Mobile No: Aspirants need to enter their mobile phone number. Then, candidates need to enter the OTP received to verify the mobile number entered.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof: The candidate needs to select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of the exam and admission process from the list provided.
Documents Required for TS ICET Application
Before filling the TS ICET application, candidates must collect all the required documents. Candidates should also keep in mind that they should provide a valid email id and mobile number since all the details related to the exam will be informed on these. The list of documents that are required are listed below:
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Email Id
- Phone Number
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Payment Related details such as Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking Details.
The specifications for the photograph and signature upload are mentioned below. Candidates should remember that they should upload only the scanned documents in the TS ICET application form.
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||Below 50 KB|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||Below 30 KB|
TS ICET Application Correction
Kakatiya University will provide the facility of the application form correction to the candidates who wish to change any of the details in the TS ICET application. Candidates must remember that they will be able to edit the form only within the specified date. Also, they won't be able to make changes in all the fields such as exam centres in the TS ICET application form. Candidates will be allowed to edit the changes only once in the form. Once they have made all the corrections, they will not be able to edit the form.
Follow the steps given below for editing the TS ICET Application Correction:
- Visit the official website of TS ICET.
- Click on the link 'TS ICET Application Correction'
- Log in by entering the details- Application Number & Password.
- Once the candidate is able to log in, they can edit the application form.
- Submit all the required documents (if required).
- Submit the TS ICET Application form and take the printout of the same.
Steps to Fill in the TS ICET 2021 Application Form
In order to fill the application form, candidates need to follow the process mentioned below. Refer to the step by step process to fill the application form.
Step 1: Candidate's Details
Candidates have to enter their details which are listed below.
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Identification marks like Moles (Birth Mark).
- Birth state.
- Birth District
- Aadhar Number
Step 2: Academic Details (Qualifying Examination)
Candidates have to enter their Academic details here which are listed below.
- Qualifying Examination which the candidates are pursuing or pursued like B.A. B.Sc. B.Com. BBM. BCA. B.Tech.
- Whether the candidate has pursued or still pursuing the qualifying examination
- Year of Passing
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Percentage of marks obtained
- Studied area (Urban or Rural)
Step 3: Choose the Exam Center
- Candidates have to select the location which is preferred by them by selecting the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Candidate's Category
- The candidates have to enter their caste category to which they belong to.
- For example, if the candidate belongs to BC-B category, he/she has to select the corresponding radio button.
Step 5: Local Area Status
The candidates have to enter their Local Area where they belong to.
- AU: Andhra University
- OU: Osmania University
- SVU: Sri Venkateshwara University
- Non Local: Non-Localities
Step 6: SSC or Equivalent (Class X)
Here the candidates have to enter the following details.
- SSC Board
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Month and Year of Passing the exam
- SSC study place (Urban or Rural)
Step 7: Minority/Non-Minority
Here the candidates of TS ICET 2021 have to enter whether they belong to any Minority community or not.
Step 8: Special Category
If the candidates appearing for TS ICET 2021 belong to any special category mentioned below, they can select it to avail reservations.
- NCC: National Cadet Corps.
- PH: Physically Handicapped
- HI: Hearing Impaired.
- OH: Orthopedically Handicapped.
- CAP: Children of Armed Personnel.
Step 9: Parents' Annual Income.
The candidates applying for TS ICET 2021 have to select their parent's annual income category, which is 'Below one Lakh', 'Between one lakh and two Lakhs', and 'More than two Lakhs'.
Step 10: Communication Details
Applicants have to mention their following details.
- House Number
- Mobile Number
- Landline with STD code
- E-mail ID
Step 11: Intermediate School (Class XII)/Diploma Details
- Candidates have to select whether they have pursued Mathematics in Class XII/Diploma or not.
- Applicants applying for TS ICET 2021 have to select whether they have studied in the Urban or the Rural area.
Step 12: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Candidates have to upload their Photographs (under 30 KB) and Signature (under 15 KB) in JPG format.
- After furnishing all the above-mentioned details correctly, the candidates have to accept (tick mark in the box given) all the terms and conditions laid by TS ICET 2021 and click the submit button which completes the application process.
Important Note: Once the form is submitted the candidate is suggested to take a printout of the application form for further references in the process of getting admission. For TS ICET application form download, candidates will have to visit the official website.
TS ICET Application Form 2021: FAQs
Q1. Does TS ICET Application Form need Gazetted Officer Signature?
Ans: Yes, it is mandatory to get the signature of the Principal or Director on the TS ICET application form. Without the signature, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall. Along with the signature, candidates must carry a valid ID proof with them.