Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) has released the TS ICET 2021 application on the official website from May 7, 2021. The last date to apply for the TS ICET exam was extended again to Jul 30, 2021. It is mandatory for the candidates to read the instructions carefully prior to filling up the TS ICET Application Form 2021. It is also essential for them to make sure to clear the eligibility criteria before applying. Failing to satisfy the eligibility criteria will result in the application form being invalid. The candidates can find all the important details and step-wise procedures to apply for TS ICET 2021 below.
The application form correction facility was activated on Aug 8, 2021, and it was available to all candidates until Aug 11, 2021. Candidates could cross-check their application forms and make necessary corrections before this date.
- TS ICET 2021 Application Date
- TS ICET Application Form 2021 Details Required
- Steps to Fill in the TS ICET 2021 Application Form
- Documents Required for TS ICET Application
- TS ICET 2021 Application Correction
TS ICET Application Date 2021
The table below represents the relevant details related to the TS ICET application dates. To avoid payment of late fees, candidates are requested to fill the application form within the specified dates. Also, candidates must ensure that whatever details they have filled the application form correctly.
|Availability of TS ICET 2021 Online Application Form||May 7, 2021|
|TS ICET Application Last Date 2021||Jul 30, 2021|
|Submission of TS ICET 2021 Online Application with late fee of INR 1000/-||Aug 10, 2021|
|Application form correction window||Aug 08, 2021 to Aug 11, 2021|
|Exam Date||Aug 19, 2021 to Aug 20, 2021|
TS ICET Application Form 2021 Details Required
- Name of the Applicant: The candidates appearing for TS ICET 2021 are required to enter their full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth: Candidates need to enter their date of birth exactly as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate in dd/mm/yy format.
- Email-ID: Candidates need to enter their valid E-Mail address. This mail address will be used for communication with you during the examination/ admission process.
- Mobile No: Aspirants need to enter their mobile phone numbers. Then, candidates need to enter the OTP received to verify the mobile number entered.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof: The candidate needs to select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of the exam and admission process from the list provided.
Steps to Fill in the TS ICET 2021 Application Form
In order to fill the application form, candidates need to follow the process mentioned below. Refer to the step-by-step process to fill the application form.
Step 1: Fee Payment
The first step of registering for TS ICET is to pay the fees along with entering important personal details. These details are listed below.
- Candidate's Name (as per SSC or Equivalent)
- Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)
- Mobile Number
- E-Mail ID
- Recently Qualifying Examination - BA, BCom, BBA, BSc, BBM, BCA, BTech, BPharmacy, Any 3 or 4-year degree except Oriental Languages.
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number :
- Payment Type
- Net Banking (SBI)
- Net Banking (HDFC)
- Net Banking (ICICI)
- Net Banking (Others)
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Please read all the Instructions before payment
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or transferred
- The data entered in the Application fee payment form will not be editable. The same data will carry forward for Application Submission. Please check the data entered by you before going for fee payment.
Step 2: Know Your Payment Status
The candidates can check the payment status by entering their Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
Step3: Fill the Application Form
Fill in the relevant details to login for entering relevant details in the application form.
Details required to be filled in the application form are as follows.
- Candidate details
- Local Area
- Special Reservation category
- Minority status
- Annual Family Income
- Bank Details
- Academic Details (Qualifying Examination) - Candidates have to enter their Academic details here which are listed below.
- Qualifying Examination which the candidates are pursuing or pursued like B.A. B.Sc. B.Com. BBM. BCA. B.Tech.
- Whether the candidate has pursued or still pursuing the qualifying examination
- Year of Passing
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Percentage of marks obtained
- Studied area (Urban or Rural)
- Enter 3 Regional Test centres in order of preferences
- Enter the medium of the test. The candidate can choose between English + Urdu or English + Telugu
- Select apt helpline centres
- Read and accept the declaration, and click on Submit/Preview. Click on Modify if you need to make any corrections, else you can click on Confirm/Freeze. By clicking on Confirm/Freeze button candidate can view a pop-up alert as “Your Application confirmed successfully. Please note your Registration Number for further Correspondence”. Candidate can take a printout of the filled-in application by clicking on the Print Application button which is useful for future correspondence.
Step 4: Print Your Filled in Application Form
Later, if the candidate wishes to take the printout of the same page again, he/she can visit https://icet.tsche.ac.in (home page) and click on encircled item Print Your Filled in Application Form as below:
Documents Required for TS ICET Application 2021
Before filling the TS ICET application, candidates must collect all the required documents. Candidates should also keep in mind that they should provide a valid email id and mobile number since all the details related to the exam will be informed on these. The list of documents that are required are listed below:
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Email Id
- Phone Number
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Payment Related details such as Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking Details.
The specifications for the photograph and signature upload are mentioned below. Candidates should remember that they should upload only the scanned documents in the TS ICET application form.
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||Below 50 KB|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||Below 30 KB|
TS ICET 2021 Application Correction
Kakatiya University provided the facility of the application form correction to the candidates who wish to change any of the details in the TS ICET application. Candidates must remember that they can edit the form only within the specified date. Also, they won't be able to make changes in all the fields such as exam centres in the TS ICET application form. Candidates could edit the changes only once in the form. Once they have made all the corrections, they cannot be able to edit the form.
Follow the steps given below for editing the TS ICET 2021 Application Correction:
- Visit the official website of TS ICET.
- Click on the link 'TS ICET Application Correction'
- Log in by entering the details- Application Number & Password.
- Once the candidate is able to log in, they can edit the application form.
- Submit all the required documents (if required).
- Submit the TS ICET Application form and take the printout of the same.
TS ICET Application Form 2021: FAQs
Q1. Does TS ICET Application Form need Gazetted Officer Signature?
Ans: Yes, it is mandatory to get the signature of the Principal or Director on the TS ICET application form. Without the signature, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall. Along with the signature, candidates must carry a valid ID proof with them.