The IIFT 2022 admit card is available only on the official website. Candidate should download the IIFT 2022 admit card from the official website and take the printout for further use. The admit card is an important document that all candidates must download and without which no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam. The IIFT 2022 admit card will likely release a few days or a week or two before the exam.
To download the IIFT admit card 2022, the candidates are required to enter their application number and date of birth. IIFT 2022 exam will most likely be conducted on January 2022, in online mode. The entrance exam will only be conducted in the English language. The IIFT 2022 admit card will be tentatively released in the first week of December 2021.
Note: It is mandatory for candidates to bring the colour printout of the downloaded IIFT admit card 2022 along with the photo ID proof while appearing for the IIFT 2022 entrance examination. If they fail to bring so, they won't be allowed to enter the exam centre.
IIFT Admit Card dates 2022
Candidates can download the IIFT admit card 2022 from the official website by entering their login credentials. The table below represents the dates related to the IIFT Online admit card:
|Important Events||Dates (tentative)|
|IIFT 2022 Admit Card Release Date||December 2021|
|Last date for IIFT Admit Card 2022 Download||To be Announced|
How to download IIFT Admit Card 2022?
IIFT admit card is one of the important document that the candidates must carry at the exam hall. In case the candidates fail to bring the IIFT 2022 admit card, then the invigilator will not allow the candidates at the exam hall. Also, the authority takes no responsibility of sending the admit card to the candidates individually by post or any other means. Candidates should follow the steps given below for downloading the IIFT admit card for the year 2022.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA IIFT.
- Step 2: Click on "IIFT Admit Card 2022 download" link.
- Step 3: The screen will display the login page.
- Step 4: Candidates must enter the details such as his/her name and IIFT 2022 application number.
- Step 5: Click on the 'Submit' button.
- Step 6: The IIFT 2022 admit card will appear on the screen. Candidate can download and save the admit card.
Note: IIFT Admit Card should be carried along with an ID proof to the allotted IIFT 2022 exam centre.
Details mentioned on the IIFT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must check all the details that are present in the IIFT 2022 admit card. The details present in the admit card are listed below:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Candidate's category
- Roll number
- Application number
- Reporting time
- Time of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Complete address of the allotted exam centre
- Useful instructions to appear in the examination.
In case, if the candidate finds any error in the IIFT admit card 2022, it must be notified to the exam authority immediately for the rectification of those errors. Candidate must carry a valid identity proof along with the IIFT admit card 2022 on the exam day
Issues in downloading IIFT Admit Card 2022
Candidates may face several issues while downloading the IIFT admit card 2022. Some of the common issues and their solutions are listed below:
- Heavy traffic on the website: In case there is heavy traffic on the IIFT website, candidates must log out and try logging in after some time.
- Incorrect Password: In case the password entered by the candidate is incorrect or the candidate has forgotten the password, then click on 'Forgot Password' tab and generate a new password and then log in to the account.
- Slow Internet: Due to slow internet connection also, candidates won't be able to log in on to the official website. In such a case, candidates must switch to a stable network. Candidates must not try to download the IIFT Admit Card through the phone. Try to download the admit card on the laptop only.
Errors in IIFT Admit Card 2022
Candidates must check all the errors in the IIFT 2022 admit card before downloading it from the official website. In case of any discrepancies found in the IIFT admit card 2022, candidates can reach out to the exam helpdesk immediately. Before reporting an issue, candidates must mention these details such as Candidate's name, IIFT application number, Email id, and Contact number. The contact details are mentioned below:
Section Officer (Admissions Cell) on Tel. Nos. 011- 39147213
ID Proofs Accepted on Exam Day
The valid and original copies of the following documents are accepted as photo ID proof along with the IIFT admit card are:
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID or UID Card
- Please the examination venue at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam to avoid any inconvenience that may lead to the disqualification of the candidature.
- Make sure to retain the IIFT 2022 Admit Card even after the completion of the exam, as it will be required at following stages of the Admission Process. Results for IIFT exam will be announced tentatively in January 2022.
IIFT Exam Centres 2022
The table below contains the list of the IIFT exam centres 2022. National Testing Agency will release the list of exam centres for the exam. As per the latest information, the authority has increased the number of exam centres for the year 2022. Candidates can opt for any of the exam centres to appear for the IIFT exam. While filling the registration form, candidates can fill their preference for exam centres of IIFT 2022. Candidates can check the details for the IIFT exam centres in the hall ticket. The list of exam centres are tabulated below:
|Sr no||State||Cities||Sr no||State||Cities|
|18||Himachal Pradesh||Shimla||52||Tamil Nadu||Vellore|
|19||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||53||Telangana||Hyderabad|
Exam Day Guidelines for IIFT 2022
Candidates must follow the exam guidelines mentioned below at the day of the IIFT exam. They need to bring the required documents with them before entering the exam hall.
- The hard copy of IIFT Admit Card - 2 copies
- Passport Size photograph- 1
- Category Certificate
- Candidates must not bring calculators, mobile phone, pager, electronic watch, printed or written material and bits of papers at the exam centre.
- Pen, pencil and extra blank paper will be provided at the exam centres.