To choose the preferences for IIFT exam centres in India, every candidate will be given a chance while he/she is filling the IIFT 2022 exam Application Form. IIFT is a national level MBA entrance examination for admission to MBA (International Business) program of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. All IIFT 2022 aspirants must be aware of the facility that they can choose the IIFT exam centres according to their convenience. The candidates can select up to 4 exam centres according to their preferences. It is always advised that the candidates must carry the admit card to the IIFT exam centres. IIFT 2022 will be conducted in 68 exam centres across the nation.
IIFT 2022 Exam Centres
Candidates must read all the details regarding the IIFT exam centre 2022 before filling the application form of IIFT. Details like the address of your specific of IIFT 2022 exam centres will be mentioned on your hall ticket. The exam will most likely be conducted from 10 AM to 12 Noon in the January 2022. IIFT 2022 examination will be held in various cities which are given in the following tables. Candidates have to be very careful while selecting the IIFT 2022 exam centre because if it is once chosen, it would not be changed for any reason and also candidates should know the exam dates of IIFT. These IIFT exam centres are given in the table below:
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla||Tamil Nadu||Vellore|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Telangana||Hyderabad|
How to change IIFT Exam Centres 2022?
Candidates can change their IIFT exam centre selected during the IIFT application process. It is allowed only once after which the test city will be finalized and cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- In order to change the selected IIFT exam centre 2022, candidates must login to their application portal using the login credentials.
- Candidates can request for a change in IIFT test centre will be in online mode only.
- Candidates must pay a fee of INR 1000 to request a change of IIFT exam centres. This fee is not refundable.
- Changes cannot be made once the application window is closed.
Map representation of the IIFT Exam Centres 2022
Following is the map representation of exam centres for IIFT. You can locate which exam centre is nearby your location.
Documents required at IIFT Exam Centres
- IIFT aspirants should carry all the documents required at the IIFT exam centres.
- IIFT admit card is an important document that the candidates must carry to the IIFT 2022 exam centre.
- Candidates must carry these documents with them at the IIFT centres:
- PAN Card
- Election I-Card
- Driving License
- College I-Card
- E-Aadhaar with photograph
- Ration Card with photograph
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- College/University ID
- These are two compulsory documents that a candidate should not forget. If candidates fails to carry these documents with them, they won't be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates appearing for IIFT exam under reserved category must carry the following certificates:
- Document supporting the name change
- Caste category certificate
- PwD category certificate
IIFT Exam Centres Key Points
- Candidates will be allotted IIFT 2022 exam centres as per availability of seats. In case, there are no seats left at the IIFT centres of the first preferred city, candidates will be allotted the centre for IIFT exam as per their next preferred city.
- Candidates must note that the exam authority has the right to change the exam centre at any given point of time under any circumstances.
- In case a candidate wishes to change his/her test centre he/she can do so by paying an additional fee of INR 500.
- Aspirants must ensure that they reach the IIFT exam centre 2022 at least an hour before reporting time.
- Candidates who do not belong to the test city must check their IIFT exam centre a day before to avoid any issue on the next day.
Note: The candidates are required to reach their respective IIFT exam centre exactly on the reporting time mentioned on the admit card to maintain social distancing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it possible to change an exam centre after an application form is submitted?
Yes, Candidates can change his/her exam center once. A request must be sent online and INR 1000 must be paid by a candidate if he/she wants to change the centre.