The MAT application form 2020 is available from March 5, 2020 and can be filled via Online mode only. The AIMA has released the MAT application form 2020 for the December session and it will be available till November 29. The conducting authorities had released the MAT 2020 application form for the September session for IBT and PBT mode on July 15 and August 26, 2020 respectively. Candidates who want to appear for the December session have to ensure that they have to fill the MAT application form 2020 through online mode only.
Candidates need to submit the completely filled MAT Application Form 2020 by taking the help of the mentioned details under the heading application process. Along with the MAT form 2020, scanned passport size photograph & signature, and attached documents must be uploaded on the website portal. The aspirants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes categories also need to submit their category proof form duly signed by the required officers as mentioned in the MAT application form 2020. Carefully go through each and every clause before submitting the MAT 2020 Application Form to avoid any discrepancy or cancellation later on.
All applicants must pay an amount of INR 1550/- for either Paper Based Test (PBT) or Computer Based Test (CBT). If Candidates want to apply both the PBT and CBT then the MAT form fee is INR 2650/-
How to Fill MAT Application Form 2020?
MAT application form 2020 is available now for the MAT 2020 exam that will be held on December, 2020. Candidates need to click on the official website that is provided above to fill the MAT online form. After clicking on the link to fill MAT Application Form 2020, candidates need to follow all the below mentioned steps:
Step 1: Creating a Login
- New candidates must go to the official website and hit the registration button in order to start with the MAT form fill up 2020.
- To create a login fill in all the details asked by the portal.
- Enter a valid Email ID and Phone number and hit the 'Submit' button.
- A confirmation message will be sent on the valid email ID and phone number.
Documents Required while filling MAT online form 2020
The following documents need to be kept ready before filling the MAT application form 2020.
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least one year).
- The image of the scanned photograph.
- The image of the scanned signature.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking details.
- Personal details like Name, Parent's name, age, etc.
- Educational qualification details.
Step 2: Application Fee Payment
- Visit the official website and go to the login portal.
- Enter registered email ID and password and click on the 'Submit' button.
- Select the mode of examination, choice of test city, payment mode.
- Pay the MAT application form 2020 fees.
MAT Form Fees 2020
The following table gives details regarding the MAT form fees for PBT and IBT mode of examination.
|Mode of examination||Amount|
|For remote proctored IBT||INR 1650/-|
|For double remote proctored IBT||INR 2750/-|
|PBT mode||INR 1650/-|
Mode of payment of fees: The fee can be paid via any of the following means-
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Net Banking
Step 4: Uploading Photograph and Signature
The next step to complete the MAT application form 2020 process is to upload the photograph and the signature. Candidates must ensure that they upload their respective photographs and signature as per the details given below:
- Candidates must ensure that the photograph should be a recent one.
- Ensure that the white background is more preferable and the colored photograph should be clicked against the light.
- Not hats, caps, and dark-colored goggles are allowed.
- File size should not less than 10 KB and not more than 50 KB and should be in .jpg/ .jpeg format.
- Candidates must ensure that signature should be done on plain white paper with the help of a black inked or a blue inked pen.
- Only the signature area must be scanned and not the entire page.
- If the signature does not match with the signature done on the answer sheet during the examination, the candidate will not be allowed to appear.
- File size should not less than 5 KB and not more than 20 KB and should be in .jpg/ .jpeg format
Step 5: Filling Personal Details and Educational Qualifications
- Candidates must take sufficient care to correctly fill all their personal details and qualification details etc. on the MAT application form 2020.
- While filling the MAT 2020 application form, candidates need to save the entered information by hitting the "Save" button.
- In case candidates want to edit or modify any of the entered information, then they need to re-login by using the same registration ID and password. After editing the MAT application form 2020, ensure to save it by clicking on the "Save" button
Step 6: MAT Application Form 2020 Download
Candidates can view and can download their filled MAT application form 2020, after making payment and can also take a print out of the same for future reference. After candidates have registered successfully, they can perform the below options:
Update details if required- Candidates can edit every detail except Name, DOB, Email, and Mobile number on the MAT application form 2020.
Additional MI Choices- Candidates can choose many as Management Institutes (MIs) with an additional fee of Rs 118/0 per MI choice.
Retrieval of MAT login password
There might be instances where candidates will forget the login ID and password they had used while filling the MAT application form 2020. Here are few steps for retrieval of MAT login password:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the tab 'Forgot Password' below the login ID section.
- Enter the details like E-mail address, Mobile number, Date of birth
- The link will be sent on the registered valid email ID
- Change the password by clicking on the link sent on the registered email ID.
Mistakes to be avoided while filling MAT Application Form 2020
Candidates can follow the below points in order to avoid mistakes while filling the MAT application form 2020.
- A candidate should enter the correct personal details including the Name, Age, and Gender of candidates on the MAT 2020 application form.
- Details of educational qualifications should be mentioned correctly on the MAT exam form.
- Candidates must have their debit card, credit card, net banking ready while filling the MAT registration form.
- The documents need to be uploaded as per the prescribed format.
- One must not forget to click on the 'SAVE' button while the MAT form fill up 2020.
- Candidates need to re-login if they wish to edit any information. Remember to save the changed information.
- After filling the MAT application form 2020, candidates can click on “View Application” to check their application.
What after submitting the MAT Application Form 2020?
Candidates can download the MAT 2020 application form after filling in all the required details. Candidates can download the same from the official website using their Registration Number and Password. Only the candidates in possession of the hall ticket of MAT 2020 are allowed to enter the exam hall.
Note: All aspirants must qualify the MAT Eligibility Criteria to register and fill the MAT 2020 Application Form.