AIMA has announced the official dates for the May-June session of MAT 2021. The first phase was carried out between February 20, 2021, and March 24, 2021. The registration process for the upcoming session of MAT 2021 has commenced on the official website. Candidates have to enrol themselves for the exam online. All the important details related to the application process are given on this page. The MAT PBT and CBT modes will be conducted on Jun 26, 2021, and the candidates can register for the same until Jun 21, 2021. The candidates can also register themselves for the home-based IBT mode until Jun 17, 2021.
MAT Application Form Highlights
Every year, the All India Management Association conducts the MAT exam for candidates who wish to make a career in the field of Management. Some facts related to the application process can be found below:
|Mode of Exam||Paper-Based Test, Computer-Based Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Documents Required||Scanned copies of candidate's photograph, signature, educational certificates, category certificates (if relevant)|
|Application Fee||INR 1650 (for 1 mode)|
How to fill MAT Application Form 2021?
Candidates will have to submit a duly filled application form to receive the admit card for MAT 2021 May-June session. They will have to provide authentic details in all the fields, and attach various documents, as per the given specifications. The aspirants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes categories also need to submit their category proof form duly signed by the required officers as mentioned in the MAT application form 2021. If the application form is partially filled or contains incorrect information, the conducting authorities reserve the right to reject the candidate's application. All the steps to fill the application form for MAT 2021 are given below.
Step 1: Creating a login
- New candidates must go to the official website and hit the registration button in order to start with the MAT form fill up 2021.
- To create a login fill in all the details asked by the portal.
- Enter a valid Email ID and Phone number and hit the 'Submit' button.
- A confirmation message will be sent on the valid email ID and phone number.
Documents required while filling MAT online form 2021
The following documents need to be kept ready before filling the MAT application form 2021.
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least one year).
- The image of the scanned photograph.
- The image of the scanned signature.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking details.
- Personal details like Name, Parent's name, age, etc.
- Educational qualification details.
Step 2: Application Fee Payment
- Visit the official website and go to the login portal.
- Enter registered email ID and password and click on the 'Submit' button.
- Select the mode of examination, choice of test city, payment mode.
- Pay the MAT application form 2021 fees.
MAT Form Fees 2021
The following table gives details regarding the MAT form fees for PBT and IBT mode of examination.
|Mode of examination||Amount|
|For remote proctored IBT||INR 1650/-|
|For double remote proctored IBT||INR 2750/-|
|PBT mode||INR 1650/-|
Mode of payment of fees: The fee can be paid via any of the following means-
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Net Banking
Step 4: Uploading photograph and signature
The next step to complete the MAT application form 2021 process is to upload the photograph and the signature. Candidates must ensure that they upload their respective photographs and signature as per the details given below:
- Candidates must ensure that the photograph should be a recent one.
- Ensure that the white background is more preferable and the coloured photograph should be clicked against the light.
- No hats, caps, and dark-coloured goggles are allowed.
- File size should not less than 10 KB and not more than 50 KB and should be in .jpg/ .jpeg format.
- Candidates must ensure that signature should be done on plain white paper with the help of a black inked or a blue inked pen.
- Only the signature area must be scanned and not the entire page.
- If the signature does not match with the signature done on the answer sheet during the examination, the candidate will not be allowed to appear.
- File size should not less than 5 KB and not more than 20 KB and should be in .jpg/ .jpeg format
Step 5: Filling personal details and educational qualifications
- Candidates must take sufficient care to correctly fill all their personal details and qualification details etc. on the MAT application form 2021.
- While filling the MAT 2021 application form, candidates need to save the entered information by hitting the "Save" button.
- In case candidates want to edit or modify any of the entered information, then they need to re-login by using the same registration ID and password. After editing the MAT application form 2021, ensure to save it by clicking on the "Save" button
Step 6: MAT Application Form 2021 download
Candidates can view and can download their filled MAT application form 2021, after making payment and can also take a print out of the same for future reference. After candidates have registered successfully, they can perform the below options:
Update details if required- Candidates can edit every detail except Name, DOB, Email, and Mobile number on the MAT application form 2021.
Additional MI Choices- Candidates can choose many as Management Institutes (MIs) with an additional fee of INR 118/0 per MI choice.
Retrieval of MAT login password
There might be instances where candidates will forget the login ID and password they had used while filling the MAT application form 2021. Here are a few steps for retrieval of MAT login password:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the tab 'Forgot Password' below the login ID section.
- Enter the details like E-mail address, Mobile number, Date of birth
- The link will be sent on the registered valid email ID
- Change the password by clicking on the link sent on the registered email ID.
Mistakes to be avoided while filling MAT Application Form 2021
Candidates can follow the below points in order to avoid mistakes while filling the MAT application form 2021.
- A candidate should enter the correct personal details including the Name, Age, and Gender of candidates on the MAT 2021 application form.
- Details of educational qualifications should be mentioned correctly on the MAT exam form.
- Candidates must have their debit card, credit card, net banking ready while filling the MAT registration form.
- The documents need to be uploaded as per the prescribed format.
- One must not forget to click on the 'SAVE' button while filling the MAT form 2021.
- Candidates need to re-login if they wish to edit any information. Remember to save the changed information.
- After filling the MAT application form 2021, candidates can click on “View Application” to check their application.
What after submitting the MAT Application Form 2021?
Candidates can download the MAT 2021 application form after filling in all the required details. Candidates can download the same from the official website using their Registration Number and Password. Only the candidates in possession of the hall ticket of MAT 2021 are allowed to enter the exam hall.
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
All aspiring candidates appearing for the MAT 2021 exam need to ensure that meet the MAT 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. All India Management Association (AIMA), the conducting authority of Management Aptitude Test (MAT), has released the eligibility criteria 2021 for candidates reference.
- Nationality: Indian/NRI/Foreign Nationals are allowed to appear for IIFT 2021 exam.
- Educational qualification: Candidates should shave completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% or be in final year subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2021.
- Age Limit: No restriction on age limit or number of attempts to take admission in IIFT 2021.
Note: All aspirants must check MAT Eligibility Criteria for more details regarding the eligibility criteria before they decide to register and fill the MAT 2021 Application Form.