TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit cards will not be sent either by post or through an email. You have to Login using their Registered Email ID and Password to download the admit card/ hall ticket. Visit this page to stay updated about the dates.
Details on the TS EAMCET Admit Card
|Important Details on the Admit Card|
|Admit Cards Available From||To be announced|
|Issuing Authority||JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE|
|Prerequisites to download Admit Card||Registration Number, Date of Birth and Qualifying Exam Admit Card Number|
|Documents to be carried to Exam||Admit Card Photo ID and copy of the application form|
|Helpline||[email protected]; + 91 9912330730 / 9121266980|
TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card Download Procedure
- Step 1: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2020 i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on the "Download TS EAMCET Admit Card" link.
- Step 3: Enter the Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Admit Card Number and DOB (Date of Birth).
- Step 4: After entering all the details, click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Step 5: TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020 will then appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Download and take a Print out of the TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card. Keep it safe for future reference.
Note: You should be cautious as no duplicate Admit Card of the Exam will be issued, in case the admit card is misplaced. Tampered Admit cards will be considered as invalid by the examination authorities. You should preserve the Admit Card of the exam up to the end of the Counselling and not discard after the exam.
In the case of non-availability of the admit card for any reason, you must immediately contact the Office of the Registrar of TS EAMCET, through email, phone or fax.
TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card Contents
- Course name – Program that a candidate is appearing for.
- Candidate’s name – Name of the candidate who is appearing for the examination.
- Father’s Name – Candidate’s father's name as mentioned at the time of registration.
- Mother’s Name – Candidate’s mother's name as mentioned in the application form.
- Date of Birth – Birthdate of a candidate appearing for the exam.
- Mobile Number – Contact number of candidates who will give the exam and as mentioned in the application form.
- Candidate’s Address – Aspirant home address and also as given in the form.
- Exam Date and Time – The schedule and date of the examination.
- TS EAMCET Exam Center – Name of the venue with the address where a candidate has to appear for the examination.
- Category and Gender of candidate – Category refer to the caste of a candidate i.e. does he/she belong to General/ SC/ ST / OBC.
- Local Status – It means the residential status of a candidate. If he/ she is a local of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- TS EAMCET Admit Card Number – Candidate’s admit card code or number as issued by the authorities.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature – Candidate appearing for the exam will have their passport size photo and scanned signature in TS EAMCET Admit Card.
- Signature of Convener – The document will also carry a scanned sign of controller of examination.
- Important Instructions for the exam – All the guidelines and instructions that need to be followed by the candidate appearing for EAMCET.
Note: It is mandatory to bring admit cards while appearing in the examination otherwise one cannot enter the exam centres.
Things to cross-check in the TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
After taking the printout of Online Test Admit Card of TS EAMCET the candidates are cautioned to check the below-mentioned details:
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number).
- Registered Candidate’s Name as mentioned in the Application form.
- Registered Candidate’s address and contact details as mentioned in the application form.
- Registered Candidate’s photo as uploaded in the application form.
- Details about the Test centre that is where the candidate has to write the examination.
- Test Date and Timings of the examination.
- ID Proof Details of the Registered Candidate.