Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure
About Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, [IIFT] Delhi:
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organization to help professionalize the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analyzing and disseminating data; and conducting research.
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by the beginning of October of the year of the start of the course.
- Admissions are based on GMAT exam.
- No age limit.
- On the basis of Written test, Essay write-up, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- The Written Test is organised at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
- Based on marks obtained in the written test, candidates are called for Group Discussion and Interview to be held between fourth week of January and middle of February at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.