GMAT application form 2024 is available on the official website at mba.com. Candidates who plan to appear for the exam must first register online to access the GMAT application form 2024. If the candidate has already registered, they just need to enter their login credentials. Once they have logged in, they can start filling out their application form and complete the GMAT 2024 Registration.
While filling GMAT 2024 application form, a candidate should have all educational details with an accuracy of percentage obtained in graduation and intermediate and subjects chosen in graduation as majors like Biology or Maths, Arts or Commerce. Candidates can choose any date for the GMAT exam at their convenience. All the GMAT application form details are given in detail below.
GMAT entrance exam slot dates can be checked on the official website. For more details, go through the information below.
Attempt: Free GMAT Mock Test 2024
Recommended: How to Prepare for GMAT Exam 2024?
Table of Content
- How to Register for GMAT Exam?
- GMAT Registration 2024 Information
- GMAT 2024 Application Fee
- GMAT Details Required on Application Form
- GMAT Online Registration
How to Register for GMAT Exam?
Candidates can take up the GMAT exam online at their convenience. Candidates can fill in their GMAT application forms online by following the GMAT Registration 2024 steps given below.
GMAT Application Procedure: GMAT Exam Registration
Candidates can register themselves online for the GMAT exam, either online or offline or by phone or via mail.
- Step 1: Visit the official GMAT website.
- Step 2: For candidates registering for the first time need to create an account by filling in the details as shown in the picture below. If the candidate already has a registered account, they just need to log in with the password and ID.
- Step 3:After creating an account use those credentials to log in again and fill in the personal details such as name, address etc.
- Step 4: In this step, candidates have to select what are the preferences of communication. Through this mode of communication, candidates will get any latest information of GMAT.
- Step 5: Include details of previous academic and/or work experience. Verify and submit the details.
- Step 6: Schedule the date and time preferred to take up the GMAT examination along with the test centre.
- Step 7: Pay the GMAT registration fee of USD 275 online through debit or credit card.
|GMAT Application Form
After completing all these steps the candidate has been successfully been registered to attempt the GMAT.
|GMAT Exam Pattern 2024
|GMAT Syllabus 2024
GMAT Registration 2024 Information
The important information regarding GMAT Registration 2024 is as follows.
- Students can apply for the GMAT throughout the year.
- The GMAT handbook available on the GMAT exam official website will be useful for students.
- It is an examination which is for admission into an MBA (Master of Business administration).
- GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) is the conducting authority of the GMAT examination which is an international-level examination.
- Interested prospective candidates have to first register on the respective website.
- After a GMAT exam, if a candidate is not able to score high, they can re-take another GMAT test.
Note: Candidates are advised to make sure that their registration number and payment receipt are kept safely for future reference.
Also Read: GMAT Eligibility Criteria 2024
GMAT Modes of Payment
There are various acceptable modes of payment of the GMAT application fees.
Fee: GMAT examination fees include all charges and tax. The amount of the GMAT examination fee is USD 275 (INR 20,546).
The various ways of payment have been discussed in this section:
Online GMAT Fee Payment Modes: MasterCard, American Express, JCB, credit and debit cards.
- If the credit card/debit card is not accepted, the registration will automatically be cancelled and the candidate has to schedule another appointment with a valid mode of payment.
Offline GMAT Fee Payment Modes (only applicable if the application is being sent by Post):
GMAT provides a candidate with an opportunity to send an application in offline mode as well. These are Cashier’s cheque, Money Orders, and Personal cheque.
Note: Certain debit cards of Indian Banks will not be accepted if the bank doesn’t satisfy the Verified Visa or Master Card Secure codes.
Must Read: Is GMAT Easier than CAT?
GMAT 2024 Application Fee
All particulars regarding GMAT Registration 2024 and GMAT Exam Fees 2024 are tabulated below.
|GMAT Application fee in India
|GMAT Exam fee
|Cancellation Fee (Before 60 Days of Appointment)
|USD 100 (Refund)
|Cancellation Fee (Between 15-60 Days of Appointment)
|USD 75 (Refund)
|Cancellation Fee (Less Than 15 Days of Appointment)
|USD 50 (Refund)
|Rescheduling Fee (More Than 60 Days Before Appointment)
|Rescheduling Fee (Between 15-60 Days Before Appointment)
|Rescheduling Fee (Less Than 15 Days Before Appointment)
Points to remember
Above mentioned payment modes must be payable to Pearson VUE-GMAT, in USD.
- It should be drawn on a US bank with a candidate's reference number.
- GMAT exam application fee payment must include the full amount including all applicable taxes and date of cash withdrawal also mentioned on it.
- A candidate has to make sure that the cheque has a bank's official signature, the bank name, and its address printed on the front side of the bank cheque.
- The cheque sent to Pearson VUE has to be received at least 10 days before the date of the examination.
- In case, a cheque is returned due to insufficient funds in the account, then Pearson VUE might incur a service fee from the account electronically. If a cheque is returned to a candidate, the appointment will be terminated and the candidate has to proceed with another scheduling of the GMAT Exam.
- Candidates should be clear with the eligibility and application process before making payment.
Also Read: MBA without GMAT in Top Business Schools
GMAT Details Required on Application Form
The GMAT Registration 2024 form will have several fields, such as:
- Name of the Applicant: Candidates appearing for GMAT are required to enter their full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card). In case a candidate has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth: Candidates need to enter their date of birth exactly as recorded in their High School or equivalent examination certificate in dd/mm/yy format.
- Email ID: Candidates need to enter their valid email addresses. This email address will be used for communication with them during the examination/admission process.
- Mobile No.: Candidates need to enter their mobile phone number. Then, candidates need to enter the OTP received to verify the mobile number entered. In the future, do not switch off mobile permanently in case if you get any call or SMS related to any change in the exam.
- Applicant's Unique ID proof: A candidate needs to select ID proof that he or she will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process, from the list provided.
GMAT Online Registration
The process for the GMAT Registration 2024 is similar to registering for the regular GMAT exam. But, the candidates must make sure that their personal computers/laptops satisfy all the system requirements for the GMAT Online examination and only then start applying for it.
However, if the candidate stays in the vicinity of an exam center such that it is easily accessible, they are encouraged to take the exam at the center itself as the authorities have made sure to follow all safety regulations for the benefit of the test takers and the test center staff.
Rescheduling or Cancelling the GMAT Exam
The candidates can reschedule or cancel their examination up to 24 hours before the schedule of the examination by logging into their mba.com account. The fee for rescheduling and the fee for cancelling vary based on when the candidate chooses to do so.
No changes can be made within 24 hours of the start of the examination. For charges of cancellation or rescheduling, please check the table provided above.
When GMAT application form 2024 released?
Students were able to fill out the GMAT application form 2024 for the GMAT focus edition starting from Aug 29, 2023 on the official website at gmac.com.
What is GMAT application fee?
GMAT application fee in India is INR 20,546.
Is GMAT registration window will be open throughout the year?
Yes, GMAT registration window will be active through out the year. GMAT exam date is not fixed, therefore registered candidates can book their exam slots at their convenience. Candidates are facilitated to book the exam slot 6 month in advance.
Can students cancel their GMAT registration 2024?
Students have the provision of cancelling their application form, provided it is within the allowed window. Ideally, students should cancel their registration a minimum of 24 hours before the exam is to be conducted. The cancellation fee will vary depending on when the request was initiated.