National Testing Agency will announce the IIFT results 2022 on the official website a few days after the conduction of the exam. All candidates who attempted IIFT can download their results from the official NTA website on January 2022. Candidates can check the IIFT result 2022 from January 2022 from the official website. They must log in to their accounts by entering their application number and date of birth.
IIFT scorecard will be containing the details such as maximum marks, marks obtained, sectional cut-off and percentile. Candidates qualify for IIFT 2022 examination are allowed to take part in the counselling. IIFT will conduct the admission process for the shortlisted candidates. To take part in the counselling process of IIFT, candidates must secure minimum marks overall and section-wise as well.
How to check IIFT Result 2022?
Candidates can follow the step-wise directions given below to check and download the IIFT 2022 result. The result will contain both the scaled score as well as the percentiles obtained by the candidates. Candidates should remember that they can download the IIFT Result 2022 through online mode only.
- Candidates can visit the official website of NTA to view the IIFT result 2022.
- After landing on the official website, candidates will need to click on the "Check the IIFT 2022 Results" tab.
- Candidates will need to log in with their credentials, submit the code in the captcha and click on the "Sign In" button.
- Then on the next page, candidates will be able to see the IIFT result 2022.
- Download the IIFT 2022 Result and keep it for further use.
Note: Please keep your scorecard safe as it can be used in the upcoming counselling/admission rounds. Candidates can check below the IIFT 2022 result link.
Important Dates related to IIFT Result 2022
The authority has announced the official dates for the 2022 session. The IIFT result 2022 will be announced soon after the conduction of the exam. The authority will also announce the IIFT merit list 2022 after the selection process is over. The table below represents all the dates related to the IIFT 2022 result.
|IIFT Exam Date 2022||January 2022|
|IIFT Result 2022 Date||January 2022|
|IIFT Interview Dates||To be announced|
IIFT Score Card 2022
As IIFT has recently shifted the responsibility of conduction of test to NTA, the result will also be displayed on NTA's website. So, the exact sample for IIFT exam scorecard is not available. But the sample scorecard for the previous year has been shown below. Candidates can check the sample of IIFT Score card below and check all the details that are present on the entrance exam result. The IIFT score card contains the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Maximum marks
- Sectional cut-off
- Marks Obtained in each section
What after IIFT Result 2022?
Post declaration of the IIFT Result 2022 and score card, the authority will shortlist the candidates who qualified for the exam. IIFT will publish the list for the candidates who will be selected for the counselling process. The selection procedure includes these rounds:
- Essay Writing
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The final selection of the candidates will be based on the overall performance of the candidates in the qualifying exam and the rest of the rounds. The performance will be evaluated based on the information of these components and in this way, the marks will be calculated and the candidates will be considered as IIFT topper.
- Marks obtained in Class XI and XII
- Graduation score
- Work experience (if any)
- Essay writing, Group discussion and Personal Interview.
IIFT Cut Off 2022
National Testing Agency will release the IIFT cut off soon after the announcement of the results at the official website. The cutoff marks will depend on a number of factors which will be released after each round of counselling is over. To qualify the IIFT exam, candidates need to qualify IIFT sectional cut off as well as overall cut off marks. Only those candidates will be called for the group discussion and Personal Interview process who fall inside the cut off list of IIFT. The IIFT Cut off will depend on a number of factors such as:
- The number of candidates appearing for the IIFT Exam. More the candidates more will be the competition.
- The difficulty level of the IIFT question paper. Rising difficulty of the IIFT exam will lead to lower IIFT cut off 2022.
- Performance of the candidates in the IIFT exam. Good performance will imply that more candidates are going to qualify for the next rounds.
- The number of seats under IIFT will be around 400. The more the number of seats will be, the more will be the competition.
The table below represents the expected cutoff marks for IIFT 2020 for all the campuses of IIFT. Candidates can check the sectional cutoff marks for each of the campuses of IIFT in the table given below:
|Section of Exam||Kolkata Campus-Cutoff Marks (out of 100)||Kakinada Campus-Cutoff Marks (out of 100)||Delhi Campus-Cutoff Marks (out of 100)|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||4||3.5||4.5|
|Logical Reasoning (LR)||5||4.5||5.5|
|Verbal Ability (VA)||3.5||3||4|
|General Knowledge (GK)||0.85||0.8||1|
|Reading Comprehension (RC)||2.5||2||3|
|Data Interpretation (DI)||3||3||3-4|
IIFT Selection Process 2022
IIFT will the selection process to select the candidates for admission to the MBA program. The institute will shortlist the candidates based on their percentile. To get selected for the admission process, candidates have to secure minimum cutoff marks. Candidates who are selected for the admission process will have to appear for further rounds which includes Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Written Ability Test: In the written ability test, candidates have to write an essay or answer some questions asked from a comprehension. Based on that, the writing skills of the candidates will be analysed. The time allotted for this round will be 20 minutes and the word limit should be 300 words.
- Group Discussion: Candidates will be categorized into different groups and will be assigned a topic on which they have to speak. In this way, the communication skills of the candidates will be analysed. Candidates must be aware of the current affairs and all the events related to the business world.
- Personal Interview: Candidates will be called for the interview process if they qualify the above rounds. In this round, the candidate's communication skills, general awareness knowledge, and various other parameters are judged. Once the candidates qualify all the rounds, they are considered to be selected.
IIFT Selection Criteria Weightage
Once the selection procedure of IIFT is over, the authority will release the final list of the candidates who are selected for the admission process of IIFT. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the different rounds and their weightage. The weightage as per the rounds are tabulated below:
|IIFT Exam 2022||65%|
- Candidates should download and print their IIFT Result which will be available in the form of IIFT Scorecard.
- IIFT Scorecard will be asked to produce the admission procedure.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the IIFT Result with them until the conclusion of the admission process.
- After the final IIFT Merit List 2022, interviews and group discussions will be conducted for the qualified candidates.
Note: IIFT cutoff will be the first criteria based on which a candidate's admission will be judged. So, please ensure that you perform well in your exam.
Records of IIFT MBA (IB) 2022 Examination would be preserved up to 60 days from the date of declaration of the result. Hence, you should quickly download the IIFT Scorecard.