Get complete information on CMAT Registration 2021. Check the Dates, Fess, Official Website, Online registration form direct link, and the registration process for CMAT 2021.
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level test conducted for candidates who want to pursue management programmes which are approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). It was introduced by AICTE to reduce the burden of candidates appearing for multiple entrance exams every year which are stressful in terms of finance and mental health. There are thousands of colleges which accept the CMAT score which makes it a good choice as CMAT has wider acceptability among other entrance exams.
NTA (National Testing Agency) conducts the CMAT exam annually on the third Sunday of January. The duration of the CMAT exam is 3 hours and the exam is conducted online via a computer-based test. The paper consists of 4 sections which are English language comprehension, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude. Each section consists of 25 questions which are multiple-choice questions.
The CMAT 2021 registration official website is: cmat.nta.nic.in
Documents Required for CMAT Registration 2021
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheets/certificate
- Scanned image of the candidate (Jpeg/JPG format)
- Scanned image of the signature of the candidate (Jpeg/JPG format)
- Address proof
- Caste category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD category certificate (if applicable)
CMAT Registration Process 2021
The registration process for CMAT 2021 will start in the first week of November 2020. The registration process consists of 3 steps. They are as follows:
Registration of CMAT account:
- Visit the official site of CMAT 2021
- Click on the “fill application form” to fill the CMAT registration form.
- Fill in the personal details like name, gender, date of birth, e-mail id, mobile number and a password.
- Re-check the information filled in to avoid making unnecessary mistakes as the details can not be changed once the registration form is submitted.
- Click on ‘submit’ once you have verified all the details.
- A 12 digit application number will be displayed which you can use to log in your account. The CMAT account is now registered.
Filling the CMAT Registration Form
- Using the application number provided, log in to your CMAT account.
- If the candidate has forgotten the password, they can retrieve it by answering the security question. A verification code will be sent to the registered mobile number through which the password can be reset.
- The candidate can now fill in the personal and academic details like nationality, category, address, parents name and educational qualifications.
- After filling in the details, re-check the information to avoid making any errors.
- The next step is to fill in details about the management programme the candidate is applying for.
- The candidate has 4 options for the choice of an exam centre. The candidate can choose a centre which is preferable based on the location and convenience. The exam centre choices should be made based on the priority list. The exam centre allotted to the candidate will be final and can not be changed.
- Upload all the documents required which are the candidate’s photograph and signature and ensure it matches the standard requirement.
- The next step is to pay the application fee for CMAT.
CMAT 2021 Registration Fees
- The CMAT registration fee can be paid online via net banking, debit/credit card or UPI. The candidate should pay the fee based on their category.
- After the transaction is made, the candidate would receive a confirmation mail and SMS. If the candidate does not receive the confirmation mail, they should call the examination office regarding the confirmation.
- The confirmation page should be downloaded and kept as proof for future reference.
The last date for CMAT registration is in the first week of December so the candidates should ensure they apply for the exam before the due date.
CMAT 2021 Dates and Fees
Over here, you'll find all you need about the dates and the fees you'd need to pay for the registration process as well as other aspects related to the CMAT 2021 exam.
|Event||Information about Event|
|Online Registration and Submission of Online Application Form||23 December 2020 to 22 January 2021|
|Examination Fee Last Day Submission||23 January 2021|
|Application Form Correction Duration||25 to 30 January 2021|
|Date of Examination||22 to 27 February 2021|
|Time Duration of Examination||180 minutes (3 hours)|
|Timing of Examination||
9 AM to 12 PM
3 PM to 6 PM
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Test|
|Language of Question Paper||English|
|Syllabus||Prescribed as per AICTE|
Fees for General Category (UR)
|Male: INR 2,000|
|Female: INR 1,000|
|Fees for Gen-EWS/SC/ST/PwD/OBC-(NCL)||Male: INR 2,000|
|Female: INR 1,000|
|Transgender: INR 1,000|
CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the candidate to apply for CMAT examination is as follows:
- The candidate should be an Indian resident
- There is no age restriction for the candidates to write the CMAT exam.
- The candidate should have an undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for the CMAT exam. They should submit their mark sheets at the time of admission as proof for the university.
The candidate will be disqualified from the selection process if they are found to be ineligible for the exam irrespective of their CMAT score.