The CMAT Previous Year Question Paper is a very important aspect of preparation that the candidates must take into account of. They should practise and study by attempting the previous year question paper. By doing so, they will get an idea or an overview of the types of questions and its distribution that could be asked in the question paper. They will be able to practise by understanding the exam pattern, through the CMAT Previous Year Papers. It also serves as a type of mock test for the candidates to try attempting them and completing the test within the allotted time.
CMAT Previous Year Papers
The candidates can practise the exam papers for previous years in order to understand the overview of the CMAT 2021 Exam Question Paper. This will serve as the best strategy for the candidates to get a good amount of practice and will help them to clear the CMAT Entrance Exam strategically. The CMAT Previous Year Papers are available online for the candidates to check and download the very same.
CMAT Question Papers' list with solutions for previous years is given below. The aspirants can download these previous years papers PDF files for free. The CMAT 2019 Question Paper, CMAT 2018 Question Paper and the CMAT 2020 Question Paper can be downloaded from the below-given links.
- CMAT 2018 Slot 1 Question Paper PDF
- CMAT 2018 Slot 2 Question Paper PDF
- CMAT 2019 Set 2 Question Paper
- CMAT 2019 Set 3 Question Paper
- CMAT Jan 2020 Shift 1 Set 3 Question Paper
How to download CMAT Previous Year Papers?
The CMAT Previous Year Paper can be downloaded with the help of the following steps. Candidates are required to follow the below-given steps.
- Click on a link mentioning the CMAT Previous Year Papers for a particular year and set.
- The screen will be redirected to a new window
- The PDF for that particular year and the set will be presented.
- View and download the PDF.
- This procedure should be repeated for downloading the other CMAT Previous Year Papers as well.
Advantages of CMAT Previous Year Papers
Practising with the help of the previous year papers has a lot of advantages. Candidates should understand the importance and advantages of the CMAT 2021 Previous Year Papers. The following are certain important advantages, and candidates can go through the same.
- It helps the candidates to understand the overview of the exam pattern, the questions asked in the exam and the different sections' mark weighting.
- Candidates will be able to prepare for the exam by prioritizing the different topics based on their importance and difficulty.
- Candidates can improve their skills by practising many CMAT Previous Year Papers.
- Candidates will also be able to improve their speed and accurately answer questions by practising these.
- The Candidates' time management skills can be greatly improved by practising the previous years papers.
CMAT Previous Year Papers - Preparation Tips
Candidates can prepare for the CMAT 2021 Exam by practising with the help of the CMAT Previous Year Papers. The following are the different ways candidates can practise with the help of the CMAT Previous Year Papers.
- Candidates can practise attempting the previous year question paper with the help of a stopwatch and try completing the test within the allotted time of the exam. This way they will manage time and be more efficient.
- Candidates can go through the questions and check them for repetition and important questions. This way they will prepare for the most important questions and topics first.
- They can also study the answers given in the answer key of the previous year question papers.
Exam Practise Centres for CMAT Last Year Paper
Candidates can prepare and practise for the CMAT 2021 Exam by visiting the various CMAT Exam Practise Centres in the country. The National Testing Agency has many CMAT Exam Practise Centres throughout the nation for the candidates to visit the place and practise using the computers since it is a computer-based test (CBT). Candidates will also be assisted by trainers who give instructions on how to use the devices and other important instructions.
Details on the CMAT Previous Year Papers
Candidates should be aware of the important details to check out in the CMAT Previous Year Question Paper. The major details to check out are given below.
- The year of the CMAT Previous Year Papers.
- The Slot of the CMAT Previous Year Papers - Slot 1 or Slot 2
- Set of the question paper (if any)
Candidates can regularly visit this page for more updates and information regarding the CMAT Exam Paper.
CMAT Exam Pattern
Candidates should know the exam pattern along with practising the CMAT Previous Year Papers. Having some knowledge about the CMAT Exam Pattern helps the candidates to get an idea about the overview of the question paper and the distribution of questions throughout the question paper. They can check out the table given below and the CMAT Exam Pattern page for further information.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|