The candidates who qualify the OJEE exam need to enrol themselves for the further counselling rounds. This year, the counselling process shall be completely online. All the updates and details for the OJEE 2020 Counselling are given in detail below. All candidates must surpass the OJEE 2020 cut off in order to proceed for the OJEE 2020 Counselling process.
- November 24, 2020: The final seat allotment list for admissions to BTech, BArch, BPlan and Integrated MSc Courses through OJEE Counselling 2020 is released. Candidates can proceed with further admission processes such as confirmation of seat and payment of fees.
- November 20, 2020: The third round seat allotment list for admissions to BTech, BArch, BPlan, and Integrated MSc Courses through the OJEE 2020 Counselling Process is released. Candidates mentioned in this list can proceed with the further processes.
- November 19, 2020: The round one seat allotment list for MBA, MArch, MPlan, MPharm courses through OJEE 2020 Counselling is announced. Candidates whose names are mentioned in this list can proceed with the further processes.
- November 15, 2020: The second round seat allotment through the OJEE 2020 Counselling Process is announced. Candidates can exercise their choices from November 16 to November 18, 2020. This seat allotment is only for the candidates applying for BTech, BArch, and MSc Courses. Visit the OJEE Exam Dates page for the detailed schedule.
- November 4, 2020: The first round seat allotment for admission to BTech, BArch, BPlan and Int MSc courses through OJEE 2020 is announced. Candidates can report to the respective institution on or before November 8, 2020, to confirm the seat allotted and proceed with the further processes.
- October 27, 2020: The second mock seat allotment list for OJEE 2020 is announced.
- October 21, 2020: The first mock seat allotment list for OJEE 2020 is announced.
OJEE 2020 Counselling
The counselling process for OJEE has begun on October 12, 2020. Specifications involved in Counselling process are listed as below:
- Counselling fee: A counselling fee of INR 450 must be paid by OJEE 2020 candidate via online modes such as debit/credit card or net banking. Once a fee is paid, one can opt for their choices.
- Documents: Candidates must attend OJEE 2020 counselling at specified nodal centres with all original documents.
- Document verification: Candidates of OJEE 2020 will have to pass through the procedure of document verification. After this step, they will have to seal up their college choice for the final.
- Payment: Fee payment has to be done next. This grants him/her the right to get a temporary admission letter. When the entire college fee is paid, the process stands as completed.
Note: Candidate needs to fill OJEE Application form 2020 having a clear picture of OJEE 2020 eligibility criteria in mind, to appear for the counselling process.
To check the Revised OJEE 2020 counselling brochure - Click Here
OJEE 2020 Counselling Dates
Candidates are requested to make note of important events and dates given below in a tabular form:
|Start of OJEE 2020 Registration, Counselling Fee Payment, Choice Filling||October 12, 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Mock Allotment||October 21, 2020, and October 27, 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Registration, Payment of Counselling Fee and Choice Locking Closes||October 30, 2020 - October 31, 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Display of Temporary Seat Allotment – Round I||November 3, 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Payment of Admission Fees and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Document Verification||November 4, 2020 to November 8, 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Display of Temporary Seat Allotment – Round II||November 15, 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Payment of Admission Fees and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Document Verification||November 16, 2020 to November 18, 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Withdrawal of Seat at Nodal Centres for Round II||November 16, 2020 to November 18, 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Third Allotment and Reporting to Allotted Institute||November 20, 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Payment of Admission Fees and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Document Verification (by newly allotted candidates)||November 21, 2020 to November 22, 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Display of Final Seat Allotment||November 24, 2020|
OJEE 2020 Counselling Documents
Candidates are advised to be present for Counselling of OJEE 2020 with the following documents:
- OJEE 2020 Admit Card
- OJEE 2020 Result
- Academic certificates
- Copy of OJEE 2020 payment made challan/printed page
- Passport photographs
- Character certificate
- Resident certificate
- Income certificate
OJEE 2020 Web Counselling Procedure
Web Counseling Procedure for OJEE 2020 has been given in detail below:
- Purpose: OJEE 2020 counselling is being conducted for admission into different courses in the state of Odisha.
- Selection of college and course: Candidates of OJEE 2020 have to fill the online application form in which they have to fill college or courses of their choice.
- Online registration: To appear in counselling, candidates have to register first on the website.
- Payment: OJEE 2020 candidates also have to pay a non-refundable counselling fee of INR 450/.
- Original documents: Candidates of OJEE 2020 have to show original documents at the time of document verification at nodal centres.
- Provisional seat allotment: Candidates of OJEE 2020 will be provisionally allotted seats and courses at first counselling.
- Final allotment: Will be done based on the availability of total seats for each course taking account of all colleges offering the course.