Documents needed for OJEE Counselling
Qualifying Candidates have to complete OJEE registration 2020 for the counselling process. Counselling is supposed to happen tentatively around the month of June 2020. Counselling process shall be completely online. Here are the updates regarding Counselling process which will help you to have a brief idea about OJEE 2020 Counselling process.
Counselling dates for OJEE 2020 will start from June 23, 2020 onwards and students meeting Cut off criteria will be called in for Counselling process. Students who will appear for OJEE 2020 Counselling process should take care of Counselling fee and apart from this they should be familiar with Counselling process. Specifications involved in Counselling process are listed as below:
- Counselling fee: A counselling fee of INR 450 must be paid by OJEE 2020 candidate via online mode such as debit/credit card or net banking. Once a fee is paid, one can opt for their choices.
- Documents: Candidates must attend OJEE 2020 counselling at specified nodal centres with all original documents.
- Document verification: Candidates of OJEE 2020 will have to pass through the procedure of document verification. After this step, they will have to seal up their college choice for the final.
- Payment: Fee payment has to be done next. This grants him/her the right to get a temporary admission letter. When entire college fee is paid, process stands as completed.
Note: Candidate needs to fill OJEE Application form 2020 having a clear picture of OJEE 2020 eligibility criteria in mind, to appear for counselling process.
OJEE 2020 Counselling Dates
Candidates are requested to make note of important events and dates given below in a tabular form:
|Start of OJEE 2020 Registration, Counselling Fee Payment, Choice Filling||Second week of June 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Mock Allotment||Fourth week of June 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Activation of Choice Locking||Fourth week of June 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Registration, Payment of Counselling Fee and Choice Locking Closes||Fourth week of June 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Display of Temporary Seat Allotment – Round I||First week of July 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Payment of Admission Fees and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Document Verification||First-to-second week of July 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Display of Temporary Seat Allotment – Round II||Second week of July 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Payment of Admission Fees and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Document Verification||Third week of July 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Withdrawal of Seat at Nodal Centres||1st or 3rd week of July2020|
|OJEE 2020 Final Allotment and Reporting to Final Allotted Institute||Fourth week of July 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Payment of Admission Fees and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Document Verification (by newly allotted candidates)||Fourth week of July 2020|
OJEE 2020 Counselling Documents
Candidates are advised to be present for Counselling of OJEE 2020 with following documents:
- OJEE 2020 Admit Card
- OJEE 2020 Result
- Academic certificates
- Copy of OJEE 2020 payment made challan/printed page
- Passport photographs
- Character certificate
- Resident certificate
- Income certificate
OJEE 2020 Colleges Seats Intake
Seat intake for Bachelor's of Technology in Government as well as Private colleges are given in detail:
OJEE 2020 Web Counselling Procedure
Web Counseling Procedure for OJEE 2020 has been given in detail below:
- Purpose: OJEE 2020 counselling is being conducted for admission into different courses in the state of Odisha.
- Selection of college and course: Candidates of OJEE 2020 have to fill the online application form in which they have to fill college or courses of their choice.
- Online registration: To appear in counselling, candidates have to register first on the website.
- Payment: OJEE 2020 candidates also have to pay a non-refundable counselling fee of INR 450/.
- Original documents: Candidates of OJEE 2020 have to show original documents at the time of document verification at nodal centres.
- Provisional seat allotment: Candidates of OJEE 2020 will be provisionally allotted seats and courses at first counselling.
- Final allotment: Will be done based on the availability of total seats for each course taking account of all colleges offering the course.