The candidates who qualify for the OJEE 2021 exam need to enrol themselves for further counselling rounds. This year, the counselling process shall be completely online. All the updates and details for the OJEE 2021 Counselling are given in detail below. All candidates must surpass the OJEE 2021 cut off in order to proceed with the OJEE 2021 counselling process.
OJEE 2021 Counselling
The counselling process for OJEE 2021 will begin on Jul 7, 2021 (tentative). Specifications involved in the counselling process are listed as below:
- Counselling fee: A counselling fee of INR 450 must be paid by the candidate via online modes such as debit/ credit card or net banking. Once a fee is paid, one can opt for their choices.
- Documents: Candidates must attend the OJEE 2021 counselling at specified nodal centres with all original documents.
- Document verification: Candidates of OJEE 2021 will have to pass through the procedure of document verification. After this step, they will have to seal up their college choice for the final.
- Payment: Fee payment has to be done next. This grants him/her the right to get a temporary admission letter. When the entire college fee is paid, the process stands as completed.
Note: Candidates need to fill OJEE 2021 application form, having a clear picture of OJEE 2021 eligibility criteria in mind, to appear for the counselling process.
OJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria for Counselling
Candidates participating in OJEE 2021 Counselling are required to fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 12th for candidates belonging to the general category while a minimum of 40% aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Also, candidates are required to have passed in all the subjects separately.
- Candidates must have completed at least 17 years of age.
- Candidates participating in BAMS /BHMS counselling must have qualified NEET (UG) with a minimum qualified rank.
- Candidates parents should be a native of Odisha state and have to present the resident/ nativity certificate during document verification.
OJEE 2021 Counselling documents
Candidates are advised to be present for the counselling process of OJEE 2021 along with the following documents:
- OJEE 2021 admit card
- OJEE 2021 result
- Academic certificates
- Copy of OJEE 2021 payment made challan/printed page
- Passport photographs
- Character certificate
- Resident certificate
- Income certificate
OJEE 2021 Web Counselling Procedure
Web Counseling procedure for OJEE 2021 has been given in detail below:
- Purpose: OJEE 2021 counselling is being conducted for admission into different courses in the state of Odisha.
- Selection of college and course: Candidates of OJEE 2021 have to fill the online application form in which they have to fill college or courses of their choice.
- Online registration: To appear for counselling, candidates have to first register themselves on the official website.
- Payment: OJEE 2021 candidates also have to pay a non-refundable counselling fee of INR 450.
- Original documents: Candidates of OJEE 2021 have to show original documents at the time of document verification at nodal centres.
- Provisional seat allotment: Candidates of OJEE 2021 will be provisionally allotted seats and courses at first counselling.
- Final allotment: Will be done based on the availability of total seats for each course taking account of all colleges offering the course.