AP EAMCET 2021 Category-B web option registration started from Nov 18, last date for option entry was Nov 21, 2021. The seat allotment will be announced on Nov 27, 2021. AP EAMCET 2021 counselling process has been started by APSCHE. The last date for AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling is Oct 30, 2021. Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education has started the AP EAMCET counselling through online mode from Oct 25, 2021, onwards. This exam allows candidates to pursue courses in engineering, pharmacy, veterinary, and various other disciplines, from any of the participating colleges. Candidates will be able to pay the counselling fee from the specified dates. The seat allotment for the candidates will be done based on the marks secured by the candidates in the examination. Candidates who are allotted seats after the counselling of AP EAMCET will have to report to the allotted institute for the confirmation of their admission. The round 1 seat allotment was released on Nov 16, 2021.
Latest Updates for AP EAMCET Counselling:
- Dec 3, 2021: AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling for Phase 2 registration ends today.
- Dec 1, 2021: The final phase counselling for AP EAMCET 2021 will begin from Dec 2, 2021, onwards.
- Nov 27, 2021: The AP EAMCET Category-B Seat Allotment was declared today.
- Nov 25, 2021: The AP EAMCET Category-B Seat Allotment will be declared on Nov 27, 2021.
- Nov 18, 2021: AP EAMCET 2021 Category-B web option started today. The last date for option entry is Nov 21, 2021. The seat allotment will be released on Nov 25, 2021.
For more details regarding AP EAMCET counselling 2021 registration and fees, read the section below.
- AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2021
- AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling Highlights
- AP EAMCET Counselling Process 2021
- Documents required for AP EAMCET Counselling 2021
- AP EAMCET Counselling Online Fee Payment 2021
- AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 - Choosing Colleges
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2021
The governing body, JNTUK declared the results for the examination on Sep 8, 2021, for the Engineering stream and results for Agriculture and Pharmacy streams was released on Sep 14, 2021. State Council of Higher Education will conduct the web counselling. Aspirants can check the tentative AP EAMCET counselling schedule in the table below.
|AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling-Round I Registration||Oct 25, 2021 - Oct 30, 2021|
|Counselling Fee Payment||Oct 25, 2021 - Oct 30, 2021|
|Verification of Documents||Oct 26, 2021 - Oct 30, 2021|
|PH, NCC, CAP, Sports and Games Categories Document Verification||Oct 26, 2021 - Oct 30, 2021|
|Verification of Documents - General category||Oct 26, 2021 - Oct 30, 2021|
|Web Options 2021||Nov 2 2021 - Nov 5, 2021|
|Fresh options/Change options||Nov 2, 2021 - Nov 6, 2021|
|Round I Counselling Results- Seat Allotment||Nov 16, 2021|
|AP EAMCET Counselling-Round II||Dec 2, 2021 - Dec 3, 2021|
|Counselling Fee Payment||Dec 2, 2021 - Dec 3, 2021|
|Counselling Dates 2021 Rank Wise (1-Last) for Verification of Documents||Dec 3, 2021 - Dec 4, 2021|
|Web Options Dates 2021||Dec 2, 2021 - Dec 5, 2021|
|Change in Option Entry||Dec 6, 2021|
|Counselling Results- Seat Allotment||Dec 9, 2021|
|AP EAMCET Counselling-Final Round Start Date||To Be Announced|
|Counselling Dates 2021 Rank Wise (1-Last) for Verification of Documents||To Be Announced|
|Web Options Dates 2021||To Be Announced|
|Counselling Results- Seat Allotment||To Be Announced|
AP EAMCET 2021 category-B Web Option
AP EAMCET 2021 Category-B web option registration started from Nov 8, last date to register is Nov 11, 2021. The dates for the aforementioned are tabulated below.
|Registration||Nov 18, 2021 - Nov 19, 2021|
|Verification of Uploaded Certificate||Nov 18, 2021 - Nov 19, 2021|
|Option Entry||Nov 18, 2021 - Nov 21, 2021|
|Allotment of Seats||Nov 27, 2021|
AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling Highlights
AP EAMCET 2021 counselling will be conducted course-wise from the specified date. No reason will be accepted for the absence of the candidate at the time of the counselling. Shortlisted candidates will have to report to the venue to complete the admission process. Find the list of highlights related to the counselling process below.
- Candidates will have to deposit a certain amount in the respective college as token money to complete the admission process. It is advised that candidates must pay the amount before the AP EAMCET counselling fee last date. In such cases, the candidates will have to participate in the next round of counselling.
- The rank secured by the candidate will be considered. But the previous registration will be cancelled.
- Candidates will have to register afresh to participate in the counselling process.
- Aspirants must check the AP EAMCET counselling latest updates to be aware of the exact dates.
AP EAMCET Counselling Process 2021
The counselling begins with the process of certificate verification. Many designated Help Centres facilitate the easy verification of certificates. Candidates are requested to be present at the centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the verification slot, to avoid any unnecessary last-minute problems. There are mainly 2 stages in the process of counselling. Stage 1 includes certificate or document verification and Stage 2 includes choice filling and seat allotment.
AP EAMCET 2021 Document Verification
Before participating in AP EAMCET web counselling 2021, the candidates must register themselves for the AP EAMCET counselling process for the certificate verification session. The candidates will be called for the verification process in the order of their rankings in the exam.
- Registration will be carried out at respective AP EAMCET counselling centres only. The candidates must reach the venue and wait for the announcement from authorities
- They will have to submit the rank card to the personnel at the entrance when their rank is called. They will have to pay the counselling fee. Post that the registration form will be given to them.
- Fill in details like AP EAMCET 2021 hall ticket number and rank in the form.
- On the next announcement, they will be called for document verification
AP EAMCET Counselling Certificates List 2021
Candidates are requested to carry the following documents with them while attending the AP EAMCET counselling process
- AP EAMCET hall ticket
- AP EAMCET rank card
- The intermediate or equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income certificate (issued after January 01, 2021)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- PH, NCC, CAP, Sports Certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate of either of the parents
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
NOTE: It is necessary to carry 2 sets of photocopies of the documents along with the original documents.
Documents Required for AP EAMCET Counselling 2021
Candidates have to produce the following certificates (Original + 2 sets of Xerox copies) at the time of counselling.
- Rank card
- Admit card of AP EAMCET 2021
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- S.S.C or it's equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificate or Residence Certificate for 10 years (in case the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 or White ration card issued by the competent authority of A.P for claiming tuition fee reimbursement
- Aadhar card (will be returned after verification)
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(BC/SC/ST)
- PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Certificate (if applicable)
Certificates to be produced by PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidates
- PH-Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Servicemen) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to be considered under the “CAP” category.
- NCC and Sports: The candidates need to produce original certificates issued by the competent authorities. The candidate should have represented the state of A.P.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or certificate from the headmaster.
- Anglo-Indian: A certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence.
NOTE: Original certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission.
AP EAMCET Counselling fee Payment Online 2021
The candidates who have taken up the AP EAMCET online counselling have to make a payment as a processing fee of INR 1200 for OBC categories and INR 600 for SC/STcategories. This processing fee can be paid by the candidate using a credit/ debit card or even through net banking. The AP EAMCET counselling fee will have to be paid online using the candidate's hall ticket number and rank, which will direct them into the payment gateway.
Processing Fee to be Paid for AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling
- The processing fee can be paid by the candidate using a credit card or debit card or through net banking.
- Enter AP EAMCET hall ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
|OBC Category||INR 1200|
|SC/ST Category||INR 600|
- The candidate will be directed to the payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on the print button and take a printout and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- In the event of transaction failure, the amount will be credited back to their bank account after two working days.
- Contact the nearest Help Line Centre of AP EAMCET 2021 for any other clarifications.
AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling: Choosing Colleges
In this step, the candidates will have to fill their preferred colleges and program based on their priority of the college and program.
- Lock the entered choices.
- Candidates will then be allotted their seats as per the availability.
- Report to the allotted centre for final admission.
The process of AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 involves 3 major steps given below:
Step 1: Filling of Choices
Before selecting or choosing a preferred college and course, the candidates will have to register and generate a new password. For generating a password, the steps are mentioned below:
- First, access the link regarding the information of the AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling procedure.
- Click on the ‘Candidates Registration’.
- Fill in the details as required for registration such as registration number, hall ticket number, rank, date of birth as mentioned in the certificate verification.
- After filling in the details, click on ‘Generate Password’. A new screen will then appear.
- Enter a password (having a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 10 with at least one numeric/ character)
- Re-enter the password. Also, enter the mobile number that will be provided at the time of verification.
- Click on ‘Save Password’ to save it.
- Click on ‘Logout’ and go back to the homepage.
- They can easily fill the choices with a login ID and newly generated password. Mentioned below are the steps to be followed to fill in the choices.
- Login using login ID, hall ticket no., password, date of birth, and captcha code.
- Click on ‘Choice Filling Choice’.
- Now, fill in the choices as per preferences. To make the options filled more secured, candidates will be sent an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP number into the box provided on the page.
Note: They must verify the Engineering Colleges and course codes while filling the options and enter the codes correctly.
Step 2: Locking Options
- There is no limit on the number of options that an applicant can select in the form.
- The selected choices can be modified by the applicants till the last date.
- After modifying their options, the applicants can successfully save changes.
- One must lock the final options to make the choices secure.
Step 3: AP EAMCET 2021 Seat Allotment
- Seats are allocated based on several factors including merit, category, gender, local area, special reservation category, and more.
- The list of the allotted applicants will be available in online mode, access the allotment letter by logging in on the official site.
- After the release of the AP EAMCET 2021 seat allotment list, download the challan form for payment and pay the fees in one of the branches of Andhra Pradesh or Indian Bank in the state.
- It is mandatory to carry the payment receipt at the nearest Help Line Centers.
- If the applicants are satisfied with their allotted seats, report at the allotted institute.
Participating Institutes in AP EAMCET 2021
The following are the institutes that take part in admissions through AP EAMCET 2021.
|S.No.||Name of Participating Institutes|
|1||JNTU College of Engineering|
|2||University College of Engineering Osmania University|
|3||AU College of Engineering|
|4||Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering|
|5||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|6||Vasavi Colleges of Technology|
|7||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|8||Koneru Lakshmaiah University- College of Engineering|
|9||JNTUH College of Engineering|
|11||Chalapathi Institute of Technology|
|12||Eswar College of Engineering|
|13||Chebrolu Engineering College|
|14||Vignan’s Lara Institute of Technology and Science|
List of Helpline Centres for AP EAMCET Counselling 2021
- Andhra University Counselling Centre, Visakhapatnam
- JNTU, Kakinada
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi
- JNTU, Ananthapuram
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
- YSR Engineering College, Proddatur
- SSR & CVR Govt. Degree College, Vijayawada
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Vijayawada
AP EAMCET Counselling Helpline Numbers- 0884-2340535 (O), 0884-2356255 (O)
AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling FAQs
1. What mode will the counselling process be conducted in?
Ans: Candidates will have the entire counselling process online through AP EACMET web counselling.
2. Is there an in-person verification of documents for the admission process?
Ans: Candidates will have to report to the allotted college and produce the required documents to be able complete the admission process.
3. What is the counselling fee for General Category candidates?
Ans: Candidates must pay a fee of INR 1200 to register for the counselling process
4. How many rounds are there for the counselling process?
Ans: Candidates are provided with 3 rounds of AP EAMCET 2021 counselling sessions.