Documents Required for AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling
The counselling for the AP EAMCET 2020 commences once the results are declared by the governing body, JNTUK. State Council of Higher Education will hold the web counselling, starting in June 2020. The counselling process of AP EAMCET 2020 is mentioned in the section below.
Counselling for AP EAMCET 2020
Registration: You will have to register for document verification through helplines.
Verification of details: You are required to verify the details printed on the registration form such as area, gender, minority, age, caste and other such details.
Selection: You are required to select courses and colleges and arrange them in order of priority.
Password generation: You must generate the password through the provided URL.
Allotment: Allotments will be processed and put on the official website of AP EAMCET 2020. You must acquire this using the user login section.
Notification: You will be notified about the allotment of seats and further information such as payment of fees and date of reporting at the college.
Some Highlights of the Counselling of EAMCET 2020 Documents Required for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling:
- Counselling Mode: Online, and is conducted separately for Engineering and Pharmacy streams
- Counselling Website: sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
- Counselling Fee: OC/BC - ₹1200 & SC/ST - ₹600
- Counselling Registration: Registration Number and Login ID Number are generated and shared via SMS, after the payment of the fee
- Seat Allotment: Seat Allotment is done on the basis of merit and preference of the candidate.
Candidates have to produce the following certificates (Original + 2 sets of Xerox copies) at the time of Counselling:
- Rank Card.
- Admit Card of AP EAMCET 2020.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate.
- Transfer certificate
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate for 10 years (in case the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 OR White ration card issued by the competent authority of A.P for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(BC/SC/ST).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Servicemen) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are a domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports- Produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of A.P
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or certificate from the headmaster
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence. NOTE: Original Certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Fee Payment:
- Processing Fee to be Paid: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST)
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using the credit card or debit card or through net banking.
- Enter AP EAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to the payment gateway
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on the print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- In the event of transaction failure, the amount will be credited back to you're bank account after two working days
- Contact nearest Help Line Centre of AP EAMCET 2020 for any other clarifications.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Process
- The Counselling begins with the process of certificate verification. There are many designated Help Centres that facilitate the easy verification of certificates.
- Be present at the centre by at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the verification slot, so as to avoid any unnecessary last minute problems.
- There are mainly 2 stages in the process of counselling. Stage 1 includes certificate verification and Stage 2 includes choice filling and seat allotment.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Stage 1: AP EAMCET 2020 Document Verification
Before participating in AP EAMCET web counselling, You must register for the certificate verification session. You will be called for the verification process in the order of your rankings in the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam.
- Registration will be carried out at respective help centres only, You must reach the venue and wait for the announcement from authorities
- You will have to submit AP EAMCET 2020 rank card to the personnel at the entrance When your rank is called, You will have to pay the counselling fee. Post that AP EAMCET 2020 registration form will be given to you.
- Fill details like AP EAMCET 2020 Hall ticket number and rank in the form, On the next announcement, you will be called for document verification
Documents to be submitted for Verification Process
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
- AP EAMCET Rank Card
- Intermediate or Equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th and 12th class Mark Sheet and passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income certificate (issued after January 01, 2020)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- PH, NCC, CAP, Sports Certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate of either of parents
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
NOTE: It is necessary to carry 2 sets of photocopies of the documents along with the Original documents.
Stage 2: AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
In this step, You will have to fill your prefered colleges and program based on your priority of the college and program
- Lock the filled in choices.
- Candidates will then be allotted their seat as per the availability.
- Report to the allotted centre for final admission.
AP EAMCET Counselling Fee: Category Application Fee OC/ BC Category INR 1200 and for SC/ ST Category INR 600.
The process of AP EAMCET Counselling involves 3 major steps given below:
Step 1: Filling of Choices
Before selecting or choosing a preferred college and course, you will have to register and generate a new password. For generating a password, steps are mentioned below:
- First, access the link regarding the information of AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling procedure.
- Click on the ‘Candidates Registration’.
- Fill in the details as per required for registration such as Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Date of Birth as mentioned in the Certificate Verification.
- After filling the details, click on ‘Generate Password’. A new screen will then appear.
- Enter a password (having minimum 8 characters and maximum 10 with at least one Numeric/ Character)
- Re-enter the Password. Also, enter the Mobile Number that will be provided at the time of verification.
- Click on ‘Save Password’ to save it.
- Click on ‘Logout’ and go back to the Homepage.
- You can easily fill the choices with a Login ID and newly generated Password. Mentioned below are the steps to be followed in order to fill in the choices.
- Login using Login ID, Hall Ticket No., Password, Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
- Click on ‘Choice Filling Choice’.
- Now, fill in the choices as per preferences. To make the options filled more secured, candidates will be sent an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP number into the box provided on the page. Note: You must verify the Engineering Colleges and Course Codes while filling the options and enter the codes correctly.
Step 2: Locking Options
- There is no limit on the number of options that an applicant can select in the form.
- The selected choices can be modified by the applicants till the last date.
- After modifying their options, the applicants can successfully save changes.
- One must lock the final options to make the choices secure.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats
- Seats are allocated based on a number of factors including merit, category, gender, local area, special reservation category and more.
- The list of the allotted applicants will be available in online mode, access the allotment letter by logging in on the official site.
- After the release of the allotment list, download the Challan form for payment and pay the fees in one of the branches of Andhra Pradesh or Indian Bank in the state.
- It is mandatory to carry the payment receipt at the nearest Help Line Centers.
- In case the applicants are satisfied with their allotted seats, report at the allotted institute.
Participating Institutes in AP EAMCET 2020
The following are the institutes that take part in admissions through AP EAMCET 2020.
|Sl. No.||Name of Participating Institutes|
|1||JNTU College of Engineering|
|2||University College of Engineering Osmania University|
|3||AU College of Engineering|
|4||Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering|
|5||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|6||Vasavi Colleges of Technology|
|7||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|8||Koneru Lakshmaiah University- College of Engineering|
|9||JNTUH College of Engineering|
|11||Chalapathi Institute of Technology|
|12||Eswar College of Engineering|
|13||Chebrolu Engineering College|
|14||Vignan’s Lara Institute of Technology and Science|
List of Helpline Centres for AP EAMCET Counselling 2020
- Andhra University counselling centre, Visakhapatnam
- JNTU, Kakinada
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi
- JNTU, Ananthapuram
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
- YSR Engineering College, Proddatur
- SSR & CVR Govt. Degree College, Vijayawada
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Vijayawada
Picture of the Hall ticket
Picture of the Caste Certificate