Before appearing for OJEE 2020 candidates need to be very knowledgable about Exam Pattern. It holds the key to success and helps to secure a good rank in the examination.
OJEE Exam Pattern 2020
Generally, the exam will be conducted in offline mode and before appearing for OJEE 2020 exam candidates need to know constituents of the exam. Here are some details regarding the OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern which will help you to understand the format of the OJEE 2020 exam. Apart from this, knowledge about the OJEE Exam Syllabus will help students to get an idea about the test.
Specifications of Exam Pattern are as follows:
- OJEE 2020 examination will be conducted in online (computer-based test) mode.
- Total time duration for OJEE 2020 exam is 3 hours.
- Total number of questions appearing in OJEE 2020 examination is ninety.
- OJEE 2020 Question paper will come in MCQ format and will have 3 sections.
- OJEE 2020 candidates are not required to answer all questions.
- Every question comes with 4 marks and each wrong answer gets a negative marking of 1/4 mark.
Note: In case you choose to skip answering a question, there will be no negative marking.
OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern and marking scheme highlights are given in table format below:
|Shift||1st Shift||2nd Shift||3rd Shift|
|Timings||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||12:00 PM to 1:00 PM||2:30 PM to 3:30 PM||2:30 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Courses Offered||Physics / Chemistry (for 1st year Pharmacy/ /Homoeopathy/ Ayurveda)/ Test for MBA/ Test for Lateral Entry (2nd Year) (Diploma) to Engineering / Technology||Mathematics for 1st-year Pharmacy/ Test for B Sc. (+3 Sc.) Lateral Entry to Engineering (2nd Year) / Test for LE (Pharma)/ Test for M. Pharma / Integrated MBA (5 years) /M.Plan||Biology for 1styear Pharmacy/ Homoeopathy/ Ayurveda||Test for 1st year MCA/ Test for Lateral Entry (2nd Year) to MCA / Test for PGAT for M.Tech / M.Tech (Part-Time) / M.Arch|
|Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based Exam)|
|Type of Exam||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration||There are 3-time slots for exam duration - 1, 2 and 3 hours depending on courses|
|No. of Questions||A number of questions vary on the basis of courses opted for. There are 3 different sets - 60, 90 and 180.|
|Marks awarded for Correct Answer||4|
Examination pattern for Masters of Business Administration has been given in detail in a tabular form below:
|Verbal Reasoning||40 Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning||40 Questions|
|General Knowledge||10 Questions|
|Comp and Business||10 Questions|
Examination pattern for undergraduate Medical courses have been given in detail in a tabular form below:
Examination pattern for Bachelors of technology lateral entry is mentioned in detail in a tabular form below:
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40 Questions|
|Engineering Mechanics||40 Questions|
Examination pattern for Masters of Computer Applications is mentioned in a tabular form given below:
|Computer Awareness||60 Questions|
Examination pattern for Masters of Technology/ Architecture is mentioned below in a tabular form:
|Specialized for PGAT||60 Questions|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||10 Questions|
- OJEE Examination Centre gates will be opened 45 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination.
- No applicant will have access to the hall one examination starts.
- Valid OJEE Admit Card.
- Mobile phones or any electronic device are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Students are not allowed to bring any charts/papers/tables to the examination hall.
- Students must thoroughly inspect every page and report to conducting authorities immediately.