OJEE exam pattern 2024 describes the paper details such as subjects for the test, type of questions, marking scheme, number of questions and other exam information. OJEE 2024 will be conducted in computer-based test mode.
Candidates can check the test pattern for their course in the entrance exam.
Table of Contents
- OJEE 2024 Exam Pattern
- OJEE B.Pharm and LE B.Pharm Exam Pattern 2024
- OJEE B.Tech and Lateral Entry B.Tech Exam Pattern 2024
- OJEE Exam Pattern 2024 for BAMS and BHMS
- OJEE Exam Pattern 2024 for M.Plan
- OJEE Exam Pattern 2024 for MCA and Lateral Entry MCA
- OJEE MBA Exam Pattern 2024
- OJEE Exam Pattern for Integrated MBA
- OJEE Exam Pattern 2024 for PGAT (M.Tech and M.Arch)
- OJEE 2024 Marking Scheme
OJEE Exam Pattern 2024
The pattern for OJEE 2024 will differ from the exam pattern decided for the special exam. The exam is likely to be conducted online, as a computer-based test. The candidates will have to report to the exam centre assigned to them. Some of the particulars related to OJEE 2024 exam pattern are as follows:
The number of questions varies for different courses some of which have been discussed below
- Pharma - 180 questions.
- Lateral Entry B.Sc. - 60 questions.
- MBA, MCA, and Lateral Entry MCA - 120 questions.
More details related to OJEE 2024 exam pattern have been discussed below.
OJEE B.Pharm and LE B.Pharm Exam Pattern 2024
- The question paper will have 180 questions.
- The duration of time allotted to each candidate to answer all the questions is 180 minutes (3 hours).
- Subjects: The candidates have to attempt the Physics and Chemistry sections mandatorily. They can attempt one out of the Mathematics and Biology sections.
- Questions to be attempted: 135
|Either Mathematics or Biology||45|
OJEE Exam Pattern for B.Tech 2024
- Duration: 2 hours (120 Minutes)
- Total No. of Questions: 120
- Sectional Division: Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics.
- Questions per section: 40
|Marks per question||
|Total no. of questions||120|
OJEE Exam Pattern for BAMS and BHMS 2024
The exam pattern for admission to BAMS and BHMS courses through OJEE 2024 is discussed below:
|Total no. of questions asked||180|
|Maximum marks||540 marks (180 x 4 marks)|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
OJEE Exam Pattern 2024 for M.Plan
The candidates will have 1 hour to answer 60 questions. The sectional division is as follows:
|Domain||No. of Questions|
OJEE 2024: BCAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the BCAT course is depicted in the table below.
|Total Number of Questions||60|
|Duration||One hour or 60 minutes|
Everyday Science- 15
General Knowledge- 15
OJEE Exam Pattern 2024 for MCA and Lateral Entry MCA
Those candidates who are willing to pursue a Master of Computer Applications from any of the participating institutes must have the following details in mind
- The question paper will have 120 questions.
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- The candidates will be given 120 minutes, or 2 hours to attempt the entire question paper.
- Candidates can go through the syllabus for OJEE 2024 MCA, which they have to prepare for the exam.
- The question paper will have 60 questions to test candidates’ Mathematical Aptitude, and 60 questions to test their Computer Awareness.
OJEE MBA Exam Pattern 2024
OJEE 2024 exam pattern for the MBA programme is given in the table below. The exam has 120 multiple-choice questions which carry 480 marks in total. The OJEE 2024 question paper for MBA will have four sections.
Total number of questions
Quantitative Techniques, Verbal reasoning and Comprehension, Analytical and Logical reasoning, General Awareness and Business Fundamentals
Questions per section
Quantitative Techniques – 30
Verbal reasoning and Comprehension – 30
Analytical and Logical reasoning – 30
General Awareness and Business Fundamentals – 30
OJEE Exam Pattern for Integrated MBA
The exam pattern for Integrated MBA offered through OJEE 2024 has been discussed below:
- The question paper will have 60 questions, each carrying 4 marks.
- The candidates will be given 1 hour to answer all the questions.
- The sectional division of questions as per OJEE 2024 exam pattern is discussed below:
|Domain||No. of Questions|
|Verbal Reasoning and Comprehension||15|
|General Knowledge and Fundamentals of Business||15|
OJEE Exam Pattern 2024 for PGAT (M.Tech and M.Arch)
The aspirants, who are planning to appear for OJEE 2024 exam to take admission into M.Tech or M.Arch courses must go through the latest exam pattern given below:
|Total No. of Questions||90|
|Total Marks||360 (90 X4)|
The candidates will be given 2 hours to solve the question paper. The sectional division of questions is given below:
|Specialized for PGAT||60 Questions|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||10 Questions|
OJEE Marking Scheme 2024
It is essential for candidates to know the marking scheme, to be able to plan an effective exam-day strategy, and evaluate their probable score, among several other reasons.
- Each correctly answered question will fetch candidates 4 Marks.
- Every mistake will lead to a deduction of 1 Mark from the candidate's total score.
- No marks will be awarded or deducted for unanswered questions.
Since OJEE 2024 paper pattern has negative marking, the candidates should refrain from making any guesswork in the examination.
How many questions will be asked in OJEE question paper 2023 for MCA and Lateral Entry MCA?
The question paper shall contain 120 questions, which will be divided into two sections. The candidates will be given 2 hours (120 minutes) to solve the OJEE 2023 question paper for MCA and LE MCA.
Does the OJEE exam 2023 include sectional timing?
No, there is no sectional time for any course in the OJEE exam 2023.
Are there any subjective questions on the OJEE 2023?
No, there are only 120 multiple-choice questions on the OJEE exam 2023, and they must be answered in two hours.
What mode is OJEE 2023 conducted in?
OJEE 2023 is conducted in online mode only.
Will extra time be granted to the candidates in OJEE 2023 Exam?
No extra time will be given to complete the OJEE Exam 2023.