OJEE Rank Card 2023 was released on June 2, 2023. Candidates can download it by entering the application number, date of birth, and captcha on the official website: ojee.nic.
OJEE Rank Card 2023 released on June 2, 2023, and candidates are required to download their rank cards by logging into their OJEE Candidate Login portal by visiting the official website.
OJEE 2023 Rank Card is issued to candidates only when they appear in the OJEE Examination. Candidates who don’t qualify for the examination wouldn’t be issued the OJEE Rank Card. It is an important document as it is needed for the candidate throughout the admission process, including OJEE Counselling and seat allotment.
|OJEE Result 2023||OJEE Cutoff 2023|
Table of Contents
- OJEE Rank Card 2023
- Details to Check in OJEE Rank Card 2023
- OJEE Rank Card 2023 Benefits
OJEE Rank Card 2023
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) offers admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses such as Pharmacy, B. CAT, B. Pharm (Lateral Entry), M. Tech, MBA, and MCA. OJEE Rank Card is also known as OJEE Result or OJEE Scorecard 2023.
Steps to Download OJEE Rank Card 2023
The OJEE Rank Card 2023 is available for download on the official website. Candidates must check out the steps to learn how to download the OJEE 2023 rank card.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of OJEE: ojee.nic.in
- "Rank Card OJEE-2023" option will be displayed on the home screen.
- Candidates must click on the link and they will be directed to the candidate’s portal login page.
- Candidates are supposed to enter their application number, date of birth, and captcha.
- Candidates will be able to check their OJEE score card/OJEE rank card and can download them for the counselling process.
|OJEE Rank Card 2023||Direct Link|
Details to Check in OJEE Rank Card 2023
Details such as marks obtained by the OJEE candidate in each subject and application number are mentioned in the OJEE Rank Card 2023.
The candidate must check all the details in the OJEE Scorecard 2023. Following are more such details that will be mentioned in the OJEE Rank Card 2023.
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date and Shift of the Examination
- OJEE Score obtained in each paper
- Total Marks obtained in OJEE Examination
- Rank Information
- Result Status
OJEE Rank Card 2023 Benefits
The points below explain the benefits and importance of the OJEE rank card 2023. The rank card is the most vital document at the time of counselling.
- OJEE 2023 rank card is considered to be the most important document post-examination because it contains the score and rank obtained by the OJEE Candidate.
- The OJEE exam details mentioned in the rank card, such as the application number, and OJEE ccores obtained, will prove that a candidate has registered and appeared for the OJEE exam.
- OJEE Rank Card 2023 is mainly used at the time of OJEE counselling. Candidates must carry their rank card at the time of counselling and seat allocation.