Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will conduct the TS EAMCET counselling 2021. Only candidates who have qualified the TS EAMCET 2021 Exams will be allowed to attend the TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling. The TS EAMCET Counselling is expected to take place in August once the results have been declared.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 Highlights
Counselling Process: TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 involves applying for counselling, filling up a choice of college, document verification, allotment of the seat, and reporting to the respective colleges for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses across the Colleges/ Institutes of Telangana.
Eligibility: Only those candidates who have successfully qualified in the exam will be called for TS EAMCET counselling 2021.
Procedure: The counselling will be carried out for candidates based on their Merit Ranks in the entrance exam, along with a score of the qualifying examination.
Analysis: 75% weightage is given to the marks secured in the exam and 25% weightage is given on the marks secured in the subjects - Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the qualifying Examination.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 Important Dates
The TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 will commence after the results are released, the counselling dates have not been announced by the conducting authorities as of yet. This section of the article will be updated once there is official word out on the dates pertaining to TS EAMCET counselling 2021.
|TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 Fees payment||To be announced|
|TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 Slot Booking||To be announced|
|TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 Certificate Verification||To be announced|
|Exercising Options||To be announced|
|Options Freezing||To be announced|
|TS EAMCET Provisional seats Allotment||To be announced|
|Tuition fees payment and reporting||To be announced|
TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 Procedure
Candidates will have to follow the TS EAMCET 2021 counselling procedure as given below:
- Step 1: Processing Fee Payment
- To be able to participate in the TS EAMCET counselling 2021 process, candidates will have to visit the helpline centres according to their ranks for registration and pay the requisite processing fee.
- To pay the fees, candidates will have to log in using their class XII exam hall ticket number, the registration number of TS EAMCET, and date of birth.
- The fees payment will have to be done through online mode (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking). Without paying the processing fee, candidates will not be allowed to Register for Certificate verification.
|OC/ BC Category||INR 1200|
|SC/ ST Category||INR 600|
Step 2: Verification of Documents
Candidates will have to bring their documents for verification after fee payment. They will have to report for verification according to their ranks in TS EAMCET. During verification, the candidates' Aadhaar details (fingerprint biometric) will be verified with UIDAI at the helpline centers. Therefore, all candidates must be physically present at the time of verification.
Documents Required for TS EAMCET Counselling
The documents the candidates must carry with them to the TS EAMCET Counselling have been tabulated below.
|List of Documents|
|Rank Card||Hall Ticket|
|Aadhaar Card||S.S.C or its equivalent Mark Sheet|
|6th standard to Inter Study Certificates||Transfer Certificate (T.C)|
|Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate||Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018, if applicable.|
|Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.||Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.|
|Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.||Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.|
Documents Required by PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidates
- PH- certificate issued by District Medical Board: Only candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible
- CAP- certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer - Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in servicemen) issued by the Competent Authority for verification.
- NCC & Sports - Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
- Minorities - SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the headmaster
- Anglo-Indian - Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence.
Step 3: Choice Filling
Candidates will be required to fill their choice of colleges and courses in the order of their preference.
- For the choice filling, candidates will have to register and choose from the displayed options in the order of their preferred choices of colleges and courses for admissions.
- The order of preference should be from higher to lower and candidates will be able to choose as many options as they wish to.
- After all of the options will be selected, candidates will be required to take a print out of the selected options for future reference.
Step 4: Allotment of Seats
TSCHE will conduct the seat allotment in online mode based on choices made by candidates, their merit, category, local area, special reservation category and more. The status of allotment will be informed to candidates via SMS to their registered mobile number and will also be available in online mode. To access the allotment order, candidates will have to submit their ROC form number, TS EAMCET hall ticket number, password and date of birth.
Step 5: Payment of Tuition Fees and Self Reporting
Candidates will have to pay the tuition fee as mentioned in the provisional allotment order through online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) and take the admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
In case, Tuition Fee is Displayed Zero
- During the payment, if candidates are shown the tuition fees to be paid as zero, then they will have to log in and use the self-reporting system to accept the allotted seat
- Self Reporting means that candidates will have to accept the allotted seat with the submission of original documents at the allotted institute. By accepting this option, candidates will also be able to participate in the further rounds of TS EAMCET counselling while keeping the seat allotted
- After clicking on “Accept my Joining”, the joining report along with the admission number will be generated. The print out of the joining report will have to be submitted to the allotted college along with the allotment letter
If the case, Tuition Fee is not Displayed Zero
- If the tuition fees to be paid by the candidates is not as shown zero, then they will have to pay the fee online.
- After payment, they will have to click on the “Self Reporting System”.
- Click on “Accept my Joining”. The joining report and admission number of the candidates will be generated which will have to be submitted at the respective college along with the allotted letter.
- Reporting to the College - The seat allotted to you without submitting the original certificates/ documents at the reporting college immediately.
- Participating in Subsequent Rounds - Candidates who have not yet participated in previous phases of TS EAMCET counselling can participate as a fresh candidate by attending Certificate Verification at one of HLCs (Help Line Centers).
- Seat Withdrawal - At the end of TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 , if you still want to cancel/ withdraw the allotted seat, you can do it before the stipulated date for cutoff by approaching the Convener in person.
Participating Institute for TS EAMCET Counselling 2021
Several institutes accept the TS EAMCET scores for the counselling process. The list of participating institutes for TS EAMCET Counselling is mentioned in the PDF here.
Click Here to check the List of Institutes participating in TS EAMCET Counselling.