Step by Step Procedure to Submit OJEE Application Form
Application Form is one of key documents required to be filled up thoroughly before aspirants apply for exam. Application Form should be error-free in every aspect and all mandatory details in Application Form need to be filled up before candidates click on final submission button. Steps involved in OJEE Application Process should be followed by every aspirants because downloading of Admit Card depends entirely on proper filling of Application Form. Here are details related with OJEE 2020 Application Form which help you to understand end to end methodology of filling Application Form for OJEE 2020.
OJEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates need to check out OJEE 2020 exam dates of Application Form availability such that aspirant should not miss out any important events related with application form. Step by step procedure of filling up of Application Form is given below:
Step 1: Online Registration
Step 2: Filling up Application Form
Step 3: Upload Documents
Step 4: Application Fee
How to fill OJEE 2020 Application Form?
Online method to fill OJEE 2020 Application involves four stages like Online Registration, Filling up of Application Form, Uploading of Documents, and Application Fee Submission. Steps of Application Form fill up are very important for candidates to go through thoroughly before appearing for OJEE 2020 exam.
Step 1: Online Registration
Online Registration for OJEE 2020 involves steps below:
- Initially, candidates have to visit official site of OJEE 2020.
- After logging into official website candidates have to select in which exam they are willing to apply for.
- Once candidate selects applying exam then he/she needs to click on Submit button.
- After submitting exam details candidates have to enter their personal details such as name, Father's and Mother's names, DOB, any identity proof, etc.
- Candidates have to enter their home address, contact number, and email-ID.
Step 2: Filling up of Application Form
- Application Form of OJEE 2020 consists of different sections and sections which need to be filled up cautiously are Name of candidates, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Gender, Domicile, Category, Annual Income of Parents, Nationality, etc.
- Apart from above Personal details candidates need to fill up Exam Centre Names where they have choice to select up to 3 preferred Exam Centres.
- Third Step of Application Form is to fill up education details section and candidates must ensure that education details section should be filled correctly.
- After successfully fill-up of Application form candidates need to click on "submit" button.
Step 3: Upload Photograph
Uploading Scanned Images in Application Form involves following steps:
- Scanned Images should be in JPG format. Candidates are required to upload all images in one go. Partial uploading is not allowed.
- Photographs: Size must be between 10 KB to 100KB (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm).
- Thumb Impression: Size must be between 3 KB to 30KB (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- Signature: Size must be between 3 KB to 30KB (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
Step 4: Application Fee
Steps involved in Application Fee Payment are as below:
- OJEE #year Application Fees are INR 1000/- and INR 1500/- for other courses like MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA, MBA & PGAT.
- For online mode candidate has to select Debit/Credit/Net Banking Card option to pay fee and follow instruction to complete payment process. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print “Confirmation Page”.
- For offline mode of payment, candidates have to download e-challan slip and deposit same with cash at State Bank of India, Baroda Branch, and Canara Branch.
- In case of online payment, after paying of Application Fee candidates need to download receipt and they need to keep this receipt for future references.
- Candidates should not upload any document along with Application Form in support of their reservation/ category.
- Candidates must note down 10 digit registration number after submission of Application Form.
- After final submission, candidates will not be allowed to change any details on Application Form.
- OJEE 2020 Application fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Candidates can check status of their application form anytime by logging in with registration number and password created at time of registration.
- If any dispute arises out of OJEE 2020, it will be settled and decided under jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Court of Odisha.
How to check OJEE 2020 Application Form Status?
Steps involved in checking OJEE 2020 Application Form Status are as follows:
- Post successful submission of Application Form of OJEE, candidates can track their status by visiting official database which is updated every 72 hours.
- Status can be checked by hitting link - 'Track Application Status' and providing Application Form number and password along with required CAPTCHA.
- As mentioned earlier, database is updated every 3 days and hence if students are unable to check status of his/her application, they should wait for some time and try again.