Steps to Download the MU OET 2019 Admit Card
MU OET Admit Card 2019
Admit card/Hall ticket is an essential document which the candidate needs to have from the time of writing examination till the end of the admission process. More details are given in the following sections. As soon as you book your test slot you will receive admit card for MU OET 2019. Manipal University will also send a copy of the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket to the email ID registered by the candidate.
MU OET 2019 Admit Card Highlights:
E-hall ticket number
Slot Booking MU OET #year
Manipal University provides the candidates with the choice of selecting their own preferred date, time and exam centre using the Manipal University Slot Booking facility.
- Compulsory: In order to download the admit card/hall ticket candidates have to first book their test slot
- OTBS: Candidates can book their test slot through Online Test Booking System (OTBS).
- Booking: Once the candidate has selects their test slot, the slot will be booked within 24 hours.
- First come first serve: Slot booking will be done on a first come first serve basis.
- Then, the candidate can proceed to download their Admit card or Hall ticket.
How to download the MU OET 2019 admit card:
- Step 1: Go to the official website for MU OET.
- Step 2: Click on the link provided to download the admit card.
- Step 3: Fill in your ID and password on the page that opens.
- Step 4: Click on submit to view the admit card.
Step 5: Download and print the admit card.
MU OET 2019 Admit Card Content:
MU OET 2019 Admit card contains the following details:
- MU OET 2019 E-hall ticket number.
- MU OET 2019 Application number
- Test date
- Test duration
- Reporting time
- Address of the test centre.
- Name of the candidate
- Course applied
Important details regarding MU OET 2019 Admit Card:
Candidates applying for MU OET 2019 should go through the important details mentioned below -
- Carry an Identity proof: When the eligible candidate produces the MU OET admit card at the exam centre, he or she will also need to carry a photocopy of valid identity proof. Candidates should visit the official website and check for updates on a regular basis.
- Take a printout of Admit card: Candidates should take a printout of the Hall Ticket in an A4 size sheet. If a candidate fails to submit the Admit card upon request to the authority, the candidate will not be allowed to take the examination.
- Admit card is Mandatory: Candidate eligible to write the exam has to have the admit card till the exams are done.
- Carry PAN or Aadhar card: Candidate will have to carry PAN card or Aadhar card or any such relevant identity proof along with the admit card to the exam hall.
- Pay Application Fee: Only candidates who have submitted the MU OET 2019 application form in the right order as well as sent over the MU OET application fee earlier than or on the due date will have access to download the MU OET 2019 admit Card.
- Check all the details on Admit card: It is advised to all candidates that they check all the details mentioned on the MU OET 2019 admit card. Any discrepancies in the admit card details should be brought to the notice of the concerned authorities immediately.
- Shouldn't be tampered: Admit card should not be tampered with as it is an important document.
- Plagiarizing is prohibited: Plagiarizing the admit card is a punishable offence. Any candidate found trying to plagiarize the MU OET admit card will be barred from writing the MU OET exam and strict action will be taken against him or her.
MU OET 2019 Admit Card Discrepancy
If there are any Discrepancy in the hall ticket, It is candidates responsibility to contact the concerned authority and rectify it. Candidate can change the incorrect details by logging into his/her account or by contacting the helpdesk. The helpdesk will provide information as to how to solve these issues.
Click here to get detailed information on the results of MU OET 2019.