The JEE Advanced 2021 admit card is a mandatory document to be carried along to the exam centre. Candidates must reach the exam centre before the mentioned time on the admit card, to make the exam day quite an ease we have included some of the exam day instructions. JEE Advanced is a very tough exam, and candidates need to make their preparation very strong to score well. You can read along to find the complete information on JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021 Highlights
The date of availability of the JEE Advanced 2021 admit card will be announced after the official notification is released. The candidates should verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before appearing for the exam.
|Availability||The JEE Advanced Admit Card Date will be updated as soon as official information is received.|
|Validity||No other admit card will be considered as a valid JEE Advanced 2021 admit card other than the downloaded one. Candidates are requested to carry a valid identity proof along with the admit card.|
|Discrepancies||Any discrepancy in the candidate's JEE Advanced admit card correction request must be informed to the Chairman of JEE Advanced 2021.|
|Original document||The candidate must preserve the original admit card until the JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling is completed.|
|AAT Admit Card||The authority will not be providing any separate JEE Advanced admit Card for the candidates writing AAT exam. The same shall be used for AAT exam as well.|
|Note||The candidate must carry admit card to the exam centre and only the candidates who have successfully registered the JEE Advanced 2021 application form can download the JEE Advanced hall ticket.|
How to Download JEE Advanced Admit Card/HallTicket 2021
Step below explains the process of JEE Advanced admit card download, follow these steps to download your admit card successfully.
- Step 1: Visit the JEE Advanced official website.
- Step 2: Click on the "Download Admit Card for JEE Advanced 2021" link.
- Step 3: Enter your JEE Advanced Registration Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and E-mail Address. Solve the captcha and click on login.
- Step 4: The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: You can download and take a print out for future reference.
JEE Advanced Admit Card Sample
Details Mentioned On The JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card
Some of the details mentioned on the JEE Advanced admit card are as follows. Candidates must also check its accuracy and act with an admit card correction process immediately if there are any discrepancies.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate's Signature
- Roll number of the Applicant of JEE Advanced 2021
- Candidate's Photograph
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s name
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar Card number
- Address of the candidate
- Category and language of the question paper
- Exam Centre
- Exam date and paper timings
- Exam Instructions
JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Important points
- Cross Check: The candidates must cross-check all the details before downloading the admit card.
- Verification: The candidates must produce the admit card at the time of verification in the JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Centres.
- Restriction: The candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall during the Examination.
- ID Proof: The candidates must carry a valid ID proof along with the admit card.
Forgot Registration Number?
IIT Delhi will enable the facility to access the forgotten registration number for JEE Advanced 2019. Steps to retrieve JEE Advanced Registration Number is:
- Step 1: Visit the official portal of JEE Advanced 2021.
- Step 2: Click on the link for JEE Advanced Admit Card.
- Step 3: Click on Forgot Registration Number.
- Step 4: Enter JEE Main 2021 Roll Number and Date of Birth in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- Step 5: Submit the details and save the registration number.
Problems You Might Face While Downloading JEE Advanced Admit Card
Candidates should check the details mentioned in JEE Advanced Admit Card, in case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2021 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT. Candidates may face difficulty in downloading JEE Advanced admit cards because of the following reasons:
At times when there is severe online traffic, the online portal gets down or stops responding which results in the candidate’s inability to download admit cards. Once, traffic gets cleared and the server starts responding candidates can download their admit card. It should be noted that the clearance of heavy online traffic is quite lengthy and may take a day or two.
Providing Wrong Information
While downloading the admit card, if the candidate happens to enter wrong details such as incorrect registration number or the date of birth, he/she will not be able to download the same. Thus, to avoid such situation, aspirants should make sure that they enter correct details.
Partial Filling of Application Form
Aspirants must satisfy all the details stated in the registration form while filling it up. They must check the form again before submitting. Incomplete information and failure to pay examination fee will result in the cancellation of the application procedure. Hence, no admit card will be issued to the respective student.
Items/Things to Be Carried On JEE Advanced Exam Day
Some of the things to be carried with the JEE Advanced admit card are as follows.
JEE Advanced admit card 2021
Photo Identity Card- Passport, PAN card, Driving Licence, College ID, Aadhar Card etc
Black and transparent body Ball Point pen
Simple Pencils and Erasers
JEE Advanced Exam Day Instruction
Exam day can be stressful for many people; in all of these stress, candidates tend to panic and make mistakes that can completely ruin the exam day. You can find some of the JEE Advanced exam day instruction that can ease the process and make the exam day an organized one.
- Reach the exam centre before the mentioned time on the JEE Advanced admit card.
- Read the instruction carefully, pay attention to instructions announced by the invigilators.
- Be calm during the verification.
- Keep the orginal JEE Advanced admit card with you.
Contact Details for IITs
If there are any discrepancies in the details provided on the JEE Advanced Admit Card, candidates can contact the address given below:
|Zone||Name of Institution||Contact Details|
|South||IIT Madras||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017, IIT Madras, Chennai - 600036, Phone: +91 44 22578220 Fax: +91 44 22578224|
|West||IIT Bombay||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400076, Phone: +91 22 25769093 Fax: +91 22 25720305|
|North-Central||IIT Delhi||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017 IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016, Phone: +91 11 26591785 Fax: +91 11 26581067|
|North-East||IIT Guwahati||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati - 781039, Phone: +91 361 2692795 Fax: +91 361 2582180|
|Central||IIT Kanpur||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017, IIT Kanpur, Kanpur - 208 016, Phone: +91 512 2597335 Fax: +91 512 2590103|
|East||IIT Kharagpur||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017, IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur - 721302, Phone: +91 3222 282102 Fax: +91 3222 278242|
|North||IIT Roorkee||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee - 247667, Phone: +91 1332 284272 Fax: +91 1332 285346|