JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022 was released by the conducting body, IIT Bombay. Admit card was available for internet download on the official website. Candidates must reach the exam centre before the mentioned time on the JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card. To make the exam day quite easy we have included some of the exam day city instructions. JEE Advanced is a very tough exam, and candidates need to make their preparation very strong to score well.
You can read along to find the complete information on JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022.
|JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank 2022||JEE Advanced Topper|
|What to do After JEE Advanced?||Total Seats in IIT After Clearing JEE Advanced|
Latest Updates on JEE Advanced
- Sep 17, 2022: JoSAA seat allocation for round 1 and round 2 will be declared on Sep 23 and Sep 28, 2022, respectively. Read More
Table of Contents
- JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022 Highlights
- JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
- How to Download JEE Advanced Admit card?
- Importance of JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card
- Details Mentioned on the JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card
- JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Important Points
- Common Problems While Downloading JEE Advanced Admit Card
- Documents to be Carried On JEE Advanced Exam Day
- JEE Advanced Exam Day Instruction
- Contact Details for IITs
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022 Highlights
The date of availability of the JEE Advanced 2022 admit card will be available for download on the official website. The candidates should verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before appearing for the exam.
|Availability||The JEE Advanced Admit Card is available from Aug 23, 2022, on the official website.|
|Validity of JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card||No other admit card will be considered a valid JEE Advanced 2022 admit card other than the downloaded one. Candidates are requested to carry a valid identity proof along with the admit card.|
|Discrepancy in JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card||Any discrepancy in the candidate's JEE Advanced admit card correction request must be informed to the Chairman of JEE Advanced 2022.|
|Original Document||The candidate must preserve the original admit card until the JEE Advanced 2022 Counselling is completed.|
|AAT Admit Card||The authority will not be providing any separate JEE Advanced admit card for the candidates writing the AAT exam. The same shall be used for the AAT exam as well.|
|Note||The candidate must carry admit card to the exam centre and only the candidates who have successfully registered the JEE Advanced 2022 application form can download the JEE Advanced hall ticket.|
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
Some of the important JEE Advanced Admit Card will be shared below. All candidates must ensure they keep themselves updated with the latest dates of the exam.
|Availability of Admit Card||Aug 23, 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Date Paper - 1 and Paper - 2||Aug 28, 2022|
|Architecture Aptitude Test Date||Sep 14, 2022|
How to Download JEE Advanced Card 2022?
The step below explains the process of JEE Advanced admit card download, follow these steps to download your admit card successfully.
- Step 1: Visit the JEE Advanced official website.
- Step 2: Click on the "Download Admit Card for JEE Advanced 2022" link.
- Step 3: Enter your JEE Advanced Registration Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and E-mail Address. Solve the captcha and click on login.
- Step 4: The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: You can download and take a printout for future reference.
Importance of JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card
The JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022 is the most important document to be carried to the test location. Authorities check the admit card and a valid governement ID to verify the identity of the very candidate. Students are advised to carry these documents to close entry and will not be given without either of them.
JEE Advanced Admit Card Sample
Details Mentioned on the JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card
Some of the details mentioned on the JEE Advanced admit card are as follows. Candidates must also check its accuracy and act with an admit card correction process immediately if there are any discrepancies.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate's Signature
- Roll number of the Applicant of JEE Advanced 2022
- Candidate's Photograph
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar Card number
- Exam Centre
- Exam date and paper timings
- Exam Instructions
JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card/Hall Ticket importance
Candidates are advised to check the following points before appearing for the exam.
- Cross Check: The candidates must cross-check all the details before downloading the admits card paper.
- Verification: The candidates must produce the admit card at the time of verification in the JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Centres.
- Restriction: The candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall during the Examination.
- ID Proof: The candidates must carry a valid ID proof along with the admit card.
Forgot JEE Advanced 2022 Registration Number?
IIT Delhi will enable the facility to access the forgotten registration number for JEE Advanced 2022. Steps to retrieve JEE Advanced Registration Number is:
- Step 1: Visit the official portal of JEE Advanced 2022.
- Step 2: Click on the link for JEE Advanced Admit Card.
- Step 3: Click on Forgot Registration Number.
- Step 4: Enter JEE Main 2022 Roll Number and Date of Birth in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- Step 5: Submit the details and save the registration number.
Common Problems while Downloading JEE Advanced Admit Card
Candidates should check the details mentioned in JEE Advanced Admit Card, in case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2022 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT. Candidates may face difficulty in downloading JEE Advanced admit cards because of the following reasons.
At times when there is severe online traffic, the online portal gets down or stops responding which results in the candidate’s inability to download admit cards. Once, traffic gets cleared and the server starts responding candidates can download their admit card. It should be noted that the clearance of heavy online traffic is quite lengthy and may take a day or two.
Providing Wrong Information
While downloading the admit card, if the candidate happens to enter wrong details such as incorrect registration number or the date of birth, he/she will not be able to download the same. Thus, to avoid such a situation, aspirants should make sure that they enter the correct details.
Partial Filling of Application Form
Aspirants must satisfy all the details stated in the registration form while filling it up. They must check the form again before submitting it. Incomplete information and failure to pay the examination fee will result in the cancellation of the application procedure. Hence, no admit card will be issued to the respective student.
Documents to be Carried on JEE Advanced Exam Day
Some of the things to be carried with the JEE Advanced admit card are as follows.
- JEE Advanced admit card 2022
- Photo Identity Card- Passport, PAN card, Driving Licence, College ID, Aadhar Card etc
- Analogue watch
Things Not Allowed in JEE Advanced Examination Centre
Mentioned below are some items that are not allowed in JEE Advanced examination centre. Have a look at the list of prohibited materials:
- Smart Watches
- Creams & Lip Balms
- Water Bottles
- EatablesStationery items
- Calculator, electronic pen/scanner, Mobiles, etc.
- Wallets, shades, handbags, leather belts, Hair Bands, etc.
JEE Advanced Exam Day Instruction
Exam day can be stressful for many people; in all of this stress, candidates tend to panic and make mistakes that can completely ruin the exam day. You can find some of the JEE Advanced exam day instructions that can ease the process and make the exam day an organized one.
- Reach the exam centre before the mentioned time on the JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card.
- Read the instruction carefully, and pay attention to instructions announced by the invigilators.
- Be calm during the verification.
- Keep the original JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022 with you.
Contact Details for IITs
If there are any discrepancies in the details provided on the JEE Advanced Admit Card, candidates can contact the address given below:
|Zone||Name of Institution||Contact Details|
|South||IIT Madras||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017, IIT Madras, Chennai - 600036, Phone: +91 44 22578220 Fax: +91 44 22578224|
|West||IIT Bombay||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400076, Phone: +91 22 25769093 Fax: +91 22 25720305|
|North-Central||IIT Delhi||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017 IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016, Phone: +91 11 26591785 Fax: +91 11 26581067|
|North-East||IIT Guwahati||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati - 781039, Phone: +91 361 2692795 Fax: +91 361 2582180|
|Central||IIT Kanpur||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017, IIT Kanpur, Kanpur - 208 016, Phone: +91 512 2597335 Fax: +91 512 2590103|
|East||IIT Kharagpur||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017, IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur - 721302, Phone: +91 3222 282102 Fax: +91 3222 278242|
|North||IIT Roorkee||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee - 247667, Phone: +91 1332 284272 Fax: +91 1332 285346|