Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Mechanical Engineering), batch of 2017
Academic facilities provided by MUJ are above par compared to most private colleges in the North. MUJ is a new college and it has been working hard to earn a name and reputation in the region. To do that, excellent faculties who are researchers, PhDs, UPSC advisers, experienced industrialists.
Teaching methods are simple and yet understanding. Its an advantage for students who grasp less easily as I believe there is a lot of spoon feeding. A students whose school concepts are weak can also perform well in academics due to this factor.
Each branch has a few PhDs and associate professors. Most of the other faculties are Asst Professors I & II
Like most engineering colleges,For each course in a semester, there are 2 internal exams carrying 20 marks each. 10 marks are granted by the faculty based on class performance, quiz, assignments and your behaviour terms with the faculty. End semester exams carry 100/2 = 50 marks.
Grades are awarded on relative basis and are measured on a 10 point scale.
- The Science Club is operational under the auspices of Department of Physics, MUJ. This club is for all the “Science Lovers” of the University. The club provides its members a forum to discuss ideas related to different branches of science and organise as well as participate in various activities.
The goal of the Science Club is advancement and diffusion of knowledge of both basic and applied sciences. The activities will include (i)lectures by renowned scientists (guest speakers) (ii) presentations and public outreach programmes (iii) field visits and tours to science labs/museum/exhibition (iv) promotion of interest in science through quiz contest, documentaries, movies etc. (v) promote/guide innovative science projects.
PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB “APERTURE” Provide a platform for constructive hobby and expose members to photography and inculcate the sense of creativity a diverse viewpoint to the surroundings differently.
The Robotics Club involves the student community who derive pleasure in creating robots that may even be potent to work without human intervention. The Club was created with the purpose of developing interest in the field of robotics among the student community. The Club will provide workspace, tools, and guidance to interested students apart from taking up specific projects.
The Club provides an opportunity to participate in national or international level competitions.
- INNOVADER (THE INNOVATION CLUB): Innovader's objective is to promote innovation in MUJ and to enhance the technical knowledge of the students. The Club tries to convert the students innovative ideas into reality. It organizes workshop, seminars, industrial visits, paper presentation, competitions etc. for practical exposure. Innovader aims at executing good projects and help in making their club members dream come true.
- GREEN CLUB (ENVIRONMENT & SOCIAL WELFARE INITIATIVE): Green Club of Manipal University Jaipur has been an active social and environment fruition club since many academic years, and has continued to aid a helping hand for the benefactor factor of the environment.
Since its inception, the club has motivated the students or the Y-Generation to take initiative about the environment that we subsist in which sorrowfully is under rapid depletion!
From social awareness, technical solutions, to more evident clean drives and plantation, the club has been working extensively on such projects and pioneers path breaking ideas for the future.
- TRACTRIX (MATHEMATICS CLUB): The Mathematics Club is a collaboration of students who hold a practical view towards Mathematics.It consists of those students who are very passionate to deal with the challenges offered by the subject. Tractrix holds frequent meetings and problem-solving sessions to complement the enthusiasm that each member carries in them. It is a club with more than a 75 members and is one of the most productive club of the university which makes students inclined towards maths.
- WINGS (AEROMODELLING CLUB): WINGS is aimed to motivate and cultivate interest and skills in aero-modeling, design and flying of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. The club gives access to equipment and provides a platform for knowledge sharing in aeromodelling for it’s members, which is achieved by weekly club meeting, frequent workshops, guest lectures and Industrial visits.
- SOPHIA CLUB (PHILOSOPHY CLUB): The club proposes to instill and integrate humanistic/philosophical perspective in the technological and other pursuits of MUJ students through SOPHIA Study circles, dialogues and other activities. A common platform for all students to exchange intellectual ideas and thoughts.
- R. P. M. – SAEINDIA COLLEGIATE CHAPTER OF MUJ (THE AUTOMOBILE CLUB): SAEINDIA Collegiate Chapter of MUJ, under the aegis of R.P.M., is a student-driven club with an aim to inculcate the technical knowledge and skills in its members. R.P.M. provides a platform to share knowledge, ideas and projects amongst the members. The club emphasises on practical knowledge, for which it conducts interactive sessions, workshops, guest lectures, industrial visits, lab visits and stresses on the participation in SAEINDIA events.
LITMUS (THE LITERATURE CLUB):
Litmus is Manipal University Jaipur’s very own literature society. The ethos of this club revolves around providing an open forum for students to discuss, discover and grow, Litmus aims to help each of its members to express themselves through various platforms such as
2. Group Discussions
3. Mock Muns
4. Creative Writing(Prose, Poetry)
5. Opportunities to anchor events
- E-CELL CLUB: E-cell of Manipal University Jaipur, is a non-profit student driven organization dedicated to lit up the spirit of entrepreneurship and promoting it. With mind numbing competitions, innovative strategies and multitudinous national workshops, this is a perfect place that brings a rush of adrenaline that only a peculiar business can ever bring. We at Entrepreneurship Cell, believe in hard work, dedication, team work and unquenched thirst for success. Join us, to find yourself in a brotherhood of ideation and innovation, with people who love nothing more than the thrill of coming up with ideas, working them out into businesses and experiencing the thrill of watching it come alive. With our motto of," Turning Imagination into Reality" Come and Join us to unsheathe the brilliance of your mind and to bring out the person who you really are.
INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION OF MUJ:
- Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- Lancaster University, Lancaster, UK
- n + i Group of Seventy plus Frontline French Universities
- International Association for Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (IAESTE)
- USIEF Partnership, India
- Chartered Institute of Management
- Accountants (CIMA), UK
- Universal College of Learning, New Zealand
- University of Western Switzerland- Summer University Program
- Otago Polytechnic, Dunedin, New Zealand
- National Education Foundation, Washington DC
- Hochschul Bremen University, Germany
- T&R Consulting Pty Ltd, Australia
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore
- ESTACA, Montigny – le- Bretonneux France
- Szechneyi Istvan University, Gyor, Hungry
MUJ is in the process of establishing International programmes with the following:
- Boston University, USA
- Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok
- Australian Trade Commissioner for Australian Universities
- University of Lancaster, United Kingdom
- University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom
- Purdue University Calumet Hammond, USA
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
NATIONAL COLLABORATIONS OF MUJ:
- Department of Science and Technology, Rajasthan, Govt. of India
- TAPMI for TSB Management programme
- Microsoft IT Academy
- Manipal Academy of Banking
- Institutional Membership / Student Chapters of professional bodies: ICEIT, IBC, IEEE, IE(I), IETE, CSI & IUCEE
- Advanced Technologies
- National Instruments
- Sardar Patel University of Police Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
- Dassault Systems and EDS Technologies
- INTACH Jaipur Chapter
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, JNU
- Mahaveer Viklang Sansthan “Jaipur Hand”.
- Ayushraj Enterprises Pvt Ltd
The International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (IAESTE) is an independent, non-profit and non-political student exchange organisation. It provides students in technical degrees with paid, course-related training abroad and employers with highly skilled, highly motivated international trainees. With more than 80 member countries and over 4000 traineeships exchanged each year, it is the largest organisation of its kind in the world.
The main aim is to help the members realise their dreams and to facilitate the exchange of ideas both technical as well as, cultural, by connecting students from various cultures and countries
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Mechanical Engineering), batch of 2018
- Academics is decent, In terms of assignments, tests, etc.
- In terms of teaching, most of the faculty members are much good in giving the conceptual and technical knowledge with good and sound accuracy
- Overall, this college has got a great scope and much better future, if right steps are followed in right direction
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech], batch of 2013
- It is acceptable and teachers help us a lot for a better future at Manipal University
FOREIGN EXCHANGE & INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE
- Many peole from Russia have come here for internsgip and many campuses of Manipal are also located abroad
- Social atmosphere is healthy and acceptable for those who want to achieve their goalsa at Manipal University