The WBJEE Admit card is released and was available from January 24, 2020 and it can be downloaded from the official website, after filling the application form.
**WBJEE Admit Card Released!!! Scroll down for the official link**
WBJEE Admit Card 2020
No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without a valid West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination admit card and the downloaded admit card will be considered as a valid admit card.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Log in and Download: Log on to the official website of WBJEE. After visiting the website, candidates have to select the "Download admit card".
- Enter the Details: In the next step, candidates will have to enter their application number and with their password and should click on "Submit".
- Download and Print: After clicking on "Submit", candidates can download and print the Admit Card.
- Hall Ticket: The WBJEE admit card can also be considered as the hall ticket for the exam and candidates can get the admit card only from the Board of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination.
- Important Details of the Exam: The admit card, apart from being a credential, also contains all the important information about the exam such as the roll number, date of the exam and the examination center.
- Check for authenticity: Once the admit card is downloaded and printed, verification of the same needs to be done by the students to check for authenticity.
Note: Any discrepancies in the admit card must be brought to the notice of the exam conducting body. The WBJEE exam admit card must not be tampered with as the slightest of distortion to the admit card will make it invalid.
Documents to be carried along with WBJEE Admit Card
Along with the Admit Card of WBJEE, exam aspirants must carry a photo-identity card with them. We advise you to make arrangements for necessary documents beforehand to avoid the last hour's rush. They can carry any one of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- School ID
- 10+2 Admit Card
Details in WBJEE Admit Card
The Admit Card will contain the following information concerning candidates taking up WBJEE.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Gender
- Candidate’s Category
- Candidate’s Domicile
- WBJEE Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Thumb Impression
- Space for Signature
- Examination venue with a proper address
- Date & reporting timing of the examination
- Exam day Instructions
Discrepancies in WBJEE Admit Card
An examinee must scrutinize all the details mentioned on the admit card. If any discrepancy is found regarding particulars like photograph and signature or any other information that varies from the confirmation page, applicants must report the problem to the official authority of WBJEE and get the problem fixed.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector- V, Salt Lake City
Phone: 1800-1023-781 (Toll-free)
Instructions for WBJEE 2020 Admit Card
- Copy of an Admit Card: Be present with a copy of the WBJEE admit card along with the original one that was printed out.
- Not allowed: All candidates must have the admit card with them during the exam. The admit card is equivalent to a hall ticket and failing to produce the admit card will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Plagiarism: If a candidate is representing himself with the admit card of someone's as his own, he will be punished and it will be considered as an offense.
- Hard copy should not be damaged: Candidate has to download the WBJEE admit card and then print it out and make sure that the printed admit card is not soiled, wet, tampered or distorted. The admit card will be considered invalid if it is found to be tampered with.
- Extra copies: It is suggested that the students keep a few extra copies of the downloaded admit card.
Note: Candidates should take note that, the above dates are tentative and are subject to change.