The JEECUP 2021 admit card will be released 8 to 10 days prior to the date of the exam, on the official website of the exam, and no hard copy will be sent to the address of the candidates through post or any other means. Candidates have to download the JEECUP 2021 admit card by logging into their accounts using their login credentials on the official website. It is released separately for all the groups. All the important information related to the JEECUP admit card 2021 can be found on this page.
JEECUP Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
The JEECUP Admit Card 2021 comprises all the important details like the name of the candidates, date of the exam, registration number, exam centre's address, etc. It has to be downloaded from the official website, once it is released. The UP JEECUP hall ticket will only be issued to those candidates who completed the entire application process successfully. It is advised that the candidates should maintain the hard copy of their admit cards in proper condition until the declaration of the results, and also keep the downloaded softcopy safe. The dates associated with the JEECUP admit card 2021 are given below:
|JEECUP Admit Card Date||To be announced|
|JEECUP Exam Date||To be announced|
|Date of Declaration of Results||To be announced|
How to download the JEECUP Polytechnic Admit Card?
The UPJEE admit card for each registered candidate will be uploaded on the official website at least 8-10 days before the given exam date. Candidates should follow the below-given steps to download the JEECUP Polytechnic Admit Card conveniently:
- Visit the official login page of the JEECUP 2021- admissions.nic.in
- Enter the login credentials, which include the application number, password, etc.
- Click on the sign-in option.
- View and download the UP JEECUP Admit Card 2021.
Knowing the application number and the password is very important for downloading the JEECUP Admit Card 2021. The two separate sets of steps given below are distinctive for recovering the application number and password, respectively.
How to recover the Application Number for downloading the JEECUP Admit Card 2021?
The steps involved in recovering the application number to download the JEECUP online admit card have been detailed below:
- Visit the official website of the exam.
- Click on the designated tab for the forgotten application number.
- Enter the name, father's name, and mother's name, along with the date of birth.
- Click on the "Get Application Number" tab.
How to Recover the Password for downloading the JEECUP Admit Card 2021?
The steps involved in recovering the password to access the JEECUP 2021 admit card online are given below:
- Visit the official website of the exam.
- Click on the designated tab for the forgotten password.
- There will be options of 4, out of which you need to select one.
- Select the right option and enter other necessary details.
Details mentioned on the JEECUP 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for the UP JEECUP 2021 exam comprises the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Caste Category
- Application number
- Father's and Mother's name
- Date of the test
- Address of the exam centre
- Photograph and signature of the candidates
- Instructions to be followed for the candidates
JEECUP Exam Day Instructions
The important guidelines and instructions that are required to be followed by the candidates are discussed below. Candidates can go through the same.
- For the online exam, there will be biometric capturing of the candidates' fingerprints and photographs.
- The rough work should be done only on the rough sheet provided at the exam centre.
- In the case of an offline exam, the left thumb impression and signature will be required for verification.
- The rough work for the offline exam must be done in the exam paper booklet itself.
- Borrowing of stationery is strictly prohibited. Candidates must bring their own stationery to the JEECUP exam centre.
- Candidates indulging in any kind of malpractice will be subjected to strict actions.
Items allowed inside the JEECUP Exam Hall
Candidates should carry certain necessary documents and things, along with their JEECUP Admit Card. The items to be carried inside the exam hall are:
- A hard copy of the JEECUP 2021 Admit Card
- Ball-point pen (offline exam)
- A government-issued photo ID Proof
Items prohibited inside the JEECUP Exam Hall
Candidates must refrain from bringing the following items into the exam hall:
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones and calculators
- Food items
- Unwanted paper materials
JEECUP Exam Centres
The JEECUP Admit Card 2021 will comprise the details of the exam centre address allotted to a candidate. The exam is being conducted all over the state of Uttar Pradesh. The JEECUP 2021 exam centres will be allotted to the candidates based on their preference during the choice filling, and the availability of seats. Candidates will not be able to change them once they have been allotted. Hence, it is futile to make such requests after the JEECUP hall ticket has been issued.
How to correct any discrepancies in the JEECUP Admit Card 2021?
Candidates should contact the exam authorities in case of any discrepancies in the UP JEECUP 2021 Admit Card. The contact details for the exam authorities are:
- Contant Number: 0522-2630667, 2630106, 2630678, 2630695 and 2636589
- Email Address: [email protected]
Candidates can contact the authorities either by emailing them or through phone, with respect to the information given above. The details of the discrepancies, along with the attached proof of the same, must be sent to the authorities for rectification.