JEE Main Admit Card 2023: NTA will release the JEE Main session 2 admit card soon, in March 2023. Candidates who applied for the session 2 exams on time can download the admit cards using the login credentials created at the time of registration.
JEE Main city allotment 2023 for session 2 will be released on the official website a few days before the admit card.
Carrying the JEE Main 2023 admit card is mandatory. Candidates cannot enter the examination hall without the admit card. It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity proof to JEE Main 2023 exam centre.
JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check the detailed dates for JEE hall ticket 2023 from the tabular below.
JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Session 2 Release Date
JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Session 1 Release Date
Jan 21, 2023 - Feb 1, 2023
Credentials required to download Admit Card of JEE Main 2023
|Most Important Chapters for JEE Main 2023|
|Important Topics for JEE Main 2023|
JEE Main Session 2 Admit Card Release Date and Time
NTA has announced the JEE Main session 2 admit card release date and time. The conducting body will release the JEE Main city intimation session 2, followed by the admit card on the official website. Aspirants can reference the IIT JEE Main admit card release date and JEE Main admit card release time from prior years.
JEE Main session
JEE Main Exam Date
JEE Main Admit Card Release Date
JEE Main Admit Card Release Time
JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Apr Session
|Apr 6 - Apr 12, 2023||Mar 2023||
To be Announced
JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Jan Session
Jan 24 to Feb 1, 2023
Jan 21 to Jan 29, 2023
|JEE Main 2023 Last-Minute Preparation Tips|
|JEE Main 2023 Revision Plan|
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can find the steps to download NTA JEE Main admit card 2023 session 2 via two different approaches using either password or date of birth. Admit Card 2023 of JEE Main link for session 2 will be provided below. Check JEE Main Login 2023 process here.
Download JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Using the Application Number and Password
The below-mentioned steps must be followed by a candidate to download JEE Main hall ticket 2023.
- Step 1: Candidates are required to visit the official website after JEE Main 2023 hall ticket is released. - jeemain.nta.nic.in 2023
- Step 2: Candidates must scroll down and look for JEE Main 2023 admit card link 'Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2023 for Session 2 (URL 1)', 'Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2023 for Session 2 (URL 2)', OR 'Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2023 Session 2 (URL 3)'
- Step 3: Enter your application number, password, and security pin. Click on the "submit" button once through.
- Step 4: Candidates must verify all the details and click on the 'JEE Mains session 2 admit card Download' button.
- Step 6: Submit the details to access and download JEE Main 2023 admit card. Save a PDF copy and take multiple printouts for further reference.
Download JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Using the Application Number and Date of Birth
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the session 2 admit card of JEE Main 2023 using their date of birth.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in 2023.
- Step 2: Candidates can find the link "Download Admit Card for JEE Main 2023 Session 2 (URL 1), (URL 2), (URL 3)
- Step 3: Candidates must enter their application number, date of birth, and security pin.
- Step 4: Candidates must verify and click on the 'JEE Main admit card 2023 Download' button.
- Step 5: JEE Main session 2 admit card will be available for download as a PDF file, which the candidates are advised to take a printout for future reference.
Note: Candidates can find the JEE Main admit card 2023 link soon after its released.
Guidelines to Print JEE Main Admit Card 2023
The candidate must follow certain important guidelines for JEE Mains session 2 admit card download. NTA does not specifically dictate the printing guidelines for NTA JEE Hall Ticket 2023.
Still, to avoid any trouble on the exam day at JEE Main exam centre the candidate must adhere to the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Download JEE Mains Admit Card 2023 in PDF format from the official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in 2023
- Print it on an A4 sheet of paper and ensure that important details are not cropped out due to improper alignment.
- Set the page layout to portrait (vertical), not landscape (horizontal).
- Ensure all the important details, photographs, and signatures are visible for verification purposes on JEE Main 2023 exam day.
- You can use a black & white or a colour printer to print your JEE Main Hall Ticket.
- Print an extra copy of your JEE Main Admit Card 2023 to use in case you lose one of the copies.
- The printout of the Admit Card for JEE Main 2023 should not be crumbled or mutilated.
JEE Main exam date and time, the exam location, the paper candidates are taking (B.Arch or B.Plan), and candidate fundamentals like name, photo, signature, etc., are all listed on NTA JEE Main admit card 2023.
After downloading their JEE Mains admit card 2023, candidates should check their personal information, including their name, photo, and signature.
If there are any inconsistencies, they should contact NTA for correction.
JEE Main Preparation Links:
|JEE Main 2023 Preparation Tips for April Exam|
|Weightage of Chapters in JEE Main 2023|
|Top 5 Tips to Crack JEE Main 2022|
|How to Prepare for JEE Main 2023?|
Problems in Downloading JEE Main Admit Card
Lakhs of students appear for JEE Main 2023 exam. Due to heavy traffic, the server of the portal may get overcrowded. In such situations, the candidates are advised to wait for a while and try to access JEE Main Hall Ticket 2023 later.
If the candidate does not have a strong internet connection, they may connect the laptop/ desktop to some other nearby wireless internet connection, such as a mobile hotspot. Lousy internet is generally temporary. The candidates can also wait for their internet connection to stabilize and try again.
1. Application Number Recovery for JEE Main Admit Card 2023
JEE Main application number for JEE Main login 2023 can be retrieved using the details mentioned below. JEE Main application login details can quickly be recovered from the official website.
- Step 1: Candidates must log on to the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in 2023 admit card.
- Step 2: Click on the 'Forgot Application Number' option.
- Step 3: Enter the required information such as name, date of birth, mother's name, and father's name.
- Step 4: Click on 'Get Application Number,' The application will be displayed on the screen.
Note: Make sure you take a printout of JEE Main login application number for future use.
2. Forgot JEE Main 2023 Password: What to do?
If the candidate forgets the JEE Main Password, they will have to reset the same. The candidate can follow the below-mentioned step to reset the password.
- Step 1: Candidates should visit the official website and click “Forgot Password” towards the bottom left of the sign-in page.
- Step 2: The opened window will show options - “Options available for resetting your password.
- Step 3: The candidate has to choose an option on how to reset their password:
- Use the security question.
- Use the verification code sent via SMS to your registered mobile number.
- Use the reset link sent on your registered Email ID.
- Step 4: The link to reset the password will be sent to the candidate, depending on your chosen option.
- Step 5: The candidate can reset the password and save the same for future reference.
What to Do in Case of Discrepancy in JEE Main Admit Card 2023?
The candidates should make sure that they check every detail printed on the JEE Main admit card after it is downloaded. If there is, any discrepancy in the details given on JEE Main admit card, drop a mail at [email protected] or call on the helpline numbers within the stipulated time.
The common errors that may be present in your JEE Main Admit Card include the following:
- Spelling mistakes in your name or any other personal information: Your address, your father's name, etc., might be wrongly printed in your JEE Main Admit Card 2023.
- Incorrect PwD/DA status: In case you have applied for a scribe based on PwD/ DA status, then make sure that the same is correctly mentioned on your JEE Main Hall Ticket.
- Unclear photograph or signature: There might be a possibility that the photo and signature printed on your JEE Main Admit Card are not visible.
- Incorrect category or gender: Your category and gender must be correct in your JEE Main hall ticket. If there is a discrepancy, do report the same.
- Wrong paper or language medium: Another error in JEE Main Admit Card 2023 might be in the paper or the language medium chosen during the application process.
Candidates are advised to report any discrepancy they may encounter in their JEE Main admit card 2023, as these discrepancies could lead to trouble on exam day.
- Helpline Numbers: 0120-6895200, 011-40759000
- Additional Contact Numbers: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
- Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- E-mail: [email protected]
Details Mentioned on JEE Main 2023 Admit Card
Candidates need to check the below-given details on JEE Main admit card before taking the printout. In case of discrepancies, candidates will have to contact the administration/authority immediately to rectify them before the examination.
If a candidate is found with an admit card that has faulty information, then they will not be allowed to attempt JEE Main 2023. Mentioned below has all the details printed on JEE Main hall ticket 2023.
- Applicant’s Name
- Application Number
- JEE Main Roll Number
- Course Name
- State of Eligibility
- PwD Status
- Test City
- Time of Examination (Paper-I / Paper-II / Paper-III)
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate's Signature and Photograph
- Centre Code
- Date of Examination
- Candidate’s Parent's Signature
- Important Instructions
JEE Main Admit Card Instructions 2023
The list of instructions for JEE Main admit card is listed below:
- Identity Proof: Along with JEE Main 2023 admit card, candidates are requested to carry the same identity proof submitted with JEE Main application. If you are a candidate belonging to Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya, and Assam, you can provide a passport, driving license, PAN Card, and Voter ID as identity.
- Supervising Invigilator's Signature: Every candidate must get the supervising invigilator's signature on the JEE Main 2023 admit card. This is proof that you were present for JEE Main 2023 examination, and it must be submitted at the time of document verification and admission.
- No Tampering: JEE Main 2023 admit card should not have been tampered with. If any of the candidates' IIT JEE Main 2023 admit card has been tampered with, the candidate will be barred from writing the examination. Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safe until the counselling and admission process is completed.
- Discrepancies: If there are any discrepancies on JEE Main 2023 admit card, or if you cannot download the same, you must contact the conducting body through the helpline indicated on the official website.
What to Carry Along with JEE Main Admit Card 2023
It would be best if you carried a few things along with your JEE Main admit card 2023, which are:
- If a candidate is writing only Paper-I, they must carry the IIT JEE Main 2023 admit card, a copy of the PwD certificate (if applicable), and Government-authorized Photo ID Proof.
- If you appear for Paper II as well, candidates must bring their clipboard, pencil, eraser, geometry box set, and coloured pencils/crayons.
|What is a Good Score in JEE Main 2023?|
|How Much Percentile Is Good in JEE Main 2023?|
|Minimum Marks to get Admission to NIT through JEE Main|
I have lost my IIT JEE Main admit card 2023. How will I get my result now?
You need to log in to the official website with your roll number and password, which was sent to your email earlier, else send an email to the helpline to get your credentials.
When will NTA release JEE Main admit card 2023?
JEE Main Admit card 2023 for session 2 is expected to be released in Mar 2023, on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
I do not have internet, can I get my JEE Main Admit Card 2023 through the post?
No, you cannot get your JEE Main 2023 Admit Card through post. The admit card has to be downloaded from the official website. It is mandatory to carry the hard copy of your downloaded hall ticket to the JEE Main 2023 Exam Centre.
I have applied for JEE Main B.Tech and B.Arch exams, do I need to get separate admit cards for both?
Yes, NTA releases separate admit cards for JEE Main Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech) and Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan) exams. Candidates will have to download their admit cards for the respective papers from the website.
My name spelling is incorrect on the JEE Main admit card 2023, what should I do?
Candidates can contact the NTA helpline number if there is any error or issues in their admit card and get it corrected.
What should be done if the photo in the JEE Main admit card 2023 is blurred?
The candidate needs to contact the NTA helpline number to get a new admit card with a better-quality photo.
Will, there be biometric verification before appearing for the JEE Main?
Yes, candidates have to appear for the biometric verification process on exam day.
Do candidates need to carry their OBC certificate along with the JEE Main admit card 2023?
No, candidates need not carry their Caste Certificate along with the JEE admit card 2023 on the exam day.
If I forget my JEE Main admit card 2023, on exam day, can I get a duplicate at the exam centre?
No, you cannot get a duplicate copy of the hall ticket at the exam center. It is compulsory for students to carry their admit cards along with them while going for the exam.
Will a soft copy of JEE Main Admit Card 2023 be acceptable at the exam centre on JEE Main 2023 exam day?
No, a soft copy of JEE Main Admit Card 2023 will not be accepted at the exam centre on JEE Main 2023 exam day. Candidates are required to take the printout of the admit card.
My name is written as “Mahendra Kumar” on the Aadhar card, and “Mahendra Kumar Gopal” on my class X certificate. Which one out of the two will be printed on my IIT JEE Main admit card 2023?
You should use "Mahendra Kumar" at the time of applying, as that is the name printed on your Aadhar Card, and that is the document you will be carrying along with the hall ticket, to the exam centre.