The JEE Main 2021 Admit Card for the February session is expected to release on February 5, 2021. Information regarding the JEE Main Admit Card is always communicated through the candidate's registered SMS or email ID, hence it is advised that candidates keep a regular check on their text messages and emails. The JEE Main 2021 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website (jeemain.nta.nic.in). Candidates will be able to login using the provided Application Number and Password, to download the JEE Main 2021 Hall Ticket.
- JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Highlights
- Steps to download the JEE Main 2021 Hall Ticket
- Problems in downloading the JEE Main Admit Card 2021
- Details present on the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
- JEE Mains 2021 Admit Card Instructions
- Exam Schedule for JEE Main 2021
- JEE Mains 2021 Helpdesk
- JEE Main Admit Card: FAQs
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Highlights
Carrying the Admit Card to the examination center is mandatory, failing with which you will not be allowed to the examination hall. It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity proof to the JEE Main 2021 Exam Centre along with the admit card.
|Availability||The JEE Main 2021 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website only.|
|Admit card release date||The JEE Main Hall Ticket for the February session#is expected to release in the first week of February, 2021.|
|Exam Date (February Session)||The exam is going to be held between February 23, 2021 to February 26, 2021.|
|Issue of Admit Card||Admit cards will be issued only to those candidates who have completed the JEE Main 2021 application process properly and satisfied the JEE Main 2021 eligibility criteria. If there are any discrepancies with the application form, the admit card will not be issued.|
Importance of JEE Main Admit Card 2021
- The admit card must be with you during JEE Main 2021 Counselling. Therefore, it must be preserved even after the exam, for future reference.
- The hall ticket is issued provisionally. Thus, you can not claim admissions if you just possess the JEE Mains admit card 2021. Your eligibility must be proven during the counselling process as well.
- Admission for eligible candidates into the participating NITs, IIITs and CFTIs will be offered through JEE Main. The exam also acts as a qualifying examination for JEE Advanced 2021.
Steps to download the JEE Main 2021 Hall Ticket
- Step 1: Go to the official website after the JEE Mains 2021 Hall Ticket/Admit Card has been released.
- Step 2: Scroll down the homepage and look for JEE Main 2021 admit card link: 'Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2021 (Server 1)' OR 'Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2021 (Server 2)'
- Step 3: Then enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin and click on the "Login" button.
- If you have appeared in the latest Class XII board examinations, enter board exam Roll Number as well.
- Verify all the details and click on ‘Download Your Admit Card’.
- Submit the details to access and download the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card. Save the pdf copy and take multiple printouts of the same for further reference.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Sample
A sample JEE Main 2021 Hall Ticket is provided below, to help candidates get an idea about all the details mentioned on the admit card. The admit card will contain all the important details related to the candidates, the exam center and a few important instructions to be followed in the examination hall.
Problems in downloading the JEE Main Admit Card 2021
The admit cards will be released on the official website of NTA at least 15 days before the exam. The candidates need not panic if they come across the below mentioned problems. The guide below will walk you through what's to be done in case of such problems, related to the JEE Main Admit Card 2021.
Application Number or Password Recovery for JEE Main Admit Card 2021
The application number for JEE Main login 2021 can be retrieved by using the details mentioned below. The JEE Main application login details can be easily recovered from the official JEE Main website.
- Step 1 - Log on to the official website for the JEE 2021
- Step 2 - Click on the 'Forgot Application Number' option
- Step 3 - Enter the required information such as name, date of birth, mother's name, and father's name.
- Step 4 - Click on 'Get Application Number,' and the application will be displayed on the screen.
Make sure you take a print out of the JEE Main login application number for future use.
Server Problem or Slow Internet Connection
Lakhs of students appear for the JEE Main 2021 exam. Due to heavy traffic, the server of the portal may get overcrowded. In such situations, the candidates are advised to wait for a while, and try to access the JEE Main Hall Ticket 2021 again later. If the candidate does not have a strong internet connection, he/she may connect the laptop/desktop to some other wireless internet connections available nearby, such as mobile hotspot. Bad internet is generally temporary. The candidates can also wait for their internet connection to stabilize itself, and try again.
Errors on Admit Card
In case candidates find any discrepancies on the JEE Main 2021 Hall Ticket, they must conduct the concerned authorities on the JEE Main Helpline portals given below.
Details Present on the JEE Main Admit Card 2021
Candidates need to check the below-given details on the Admit Card before taking the printout, in case of any discrepancies candidates will have to contact the administration/authority immediately in order to get it rectified before the examination. If a candidate is found with an admit card that has faulty information then he/she will not be allowed to attempt the JEE Main 2021 Exam. The table below has all the details which will be printed on the JEE Mains Hall Ticket 2021.
|Roll Number & Application Number|
|Date of Birth|
|State Code of Eligibility|
|Date of Examination & Timing|
|Signature of the Candidate|
JEE Main Admit Card Instructions 2021
- Identity Proof: Along with JEE Main 2021 Admit Card you are requested to carry the same identity proof which has been submitted with the application form to the examination center. If you are a candidate belonging to Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam you can give a passport, driving license, PAN Card, Voter ID as proof of identity.
- Supervising Invigilator's Signature: Every candidate must ensure to get the supervising invigilator's signature on the JEE Main 2021 to admit card. This is the proof for you that you were present for the JEE Main 2021 examination and it must be submitted at the time of document verification and admission process.
- No Tampering: The JEE Main 2021 admit card should not have been tampered with. If any of the candidates' IIT JEE Main 2021 Admit Card is found to have been tampered then the candidate will be barred from writing the examination. Candidates are advised to keep their Admit cards safe until the completion of the counseling and admission process.
- Discrepancies: If there are any discrepancies in the JEE Main 2021 admit card or if you are not able to download the same then you must contact the conducting body through the helpline indicated on the official website.
Exam Day Instructions mentioned on the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
The candidates will find the below-mentioned instructions on their JEE Main 2021 hall tickets. They must read and abide by the given instructions with utmost care. Carelessness may result in disqualification or rejection of candidature.
- Verify all the details printed on the Admit Card and in case of any discrepancies contact the administration/authority immediately.
- Make sure you visit the allotted examination center a day before the exam day to report in time on the exam day.
- You are advised to be punctual and make sure you are present at JEE Main 2021 Exam Centre following the reporting time.
- All stationery items like a ballpoint pen, paper for rough work during the online test will be provided at the exam center itself.
- If you are writing Paper 2 then you are advised to bring your geometry box set pencils, erasers, and color pencils or crayons.
- You will be strictly prohibited inside the examination hall without the admit card and ID Proof.
- Candidates with disabilities (PWD) must carry a copy of the disability certificate in the prescribed format.
- The admit card is provided on a provisional basis to you which means that the mere presence of an admit card with you does not ensure admission.
- Special provision for patients of Diabetes: The diabetic candidates will be allowed to take their medicines, fruits and water (in a transparent water bottle) to the exam centre.
What to carry along with JEE Main Admit Card 2021
- If you are writing only Paper-I, you must carry the IIT JEE Mains 2021 Admit Card, a copy of the PwD certificate (if applicable), and Government-authorized Photo ID Proof.
- Whereas, if you are appearing for Paper-II as well, you must bring your clipboard, pencil, eraser, geometry box set, and color pencils/crayons.
List of items prohibited inside the JEE Main 2021 Exam Centre
The candidates must refrain from carrying the below mentioned items to the JEE Main 2021 examination centre at all costs.
- Backpacks, purses or wallets
- Shoes or footwear with thick soles/high heels
- Garments with fancy or large buttons
- Any kind of jewelry
- Head coverings such as caps, hats or scarves
- Electronic devices such as calculators or watches
Exam Schedule for JEE Main 2021
- JEE Main 2021 Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted in 258 cities, across 36 Indian states and union territories.
- You will have to choose 4 exam centers while filling the application form.
- Paper-I and Paper-II exam schedules are notified by the NTA.
- The examination will be conducted on multiple days.
- You will be allotted only one unique slot to attempt JEE Main Exam.
JEE Main 2021 February Session
The computer-based test (CBT) will be conducted on multiple days starting from February 23, 2021 to February 26, 2021. The following table shows the tentative schedule of all the events related to Paper I and Paper II of the JEE Main 2021 February Session:
|Reporting Time at the Exam Center||7:30 AM||1:00 PM|
|Entry into the Exam Hall||9:00 AM||1:30 PM|
|Test Booklet distribution||9:20 AM||1:50 PM|
|Opening seal of the test booklet||9:25 AM||1:55 PM|
|The deadline to enter the exam hall||9:30 AM||2:20 PM|
|Commencement of exam||9:30 AM||2:30 PM|
JEE Main 2021 March Session
The official schedule for the JEE Main 2021 March session will be announced later. The exam dates for session 2 are March 15, 2021 to March 18, 2021.
|Reporting Time at the Exam Center||7:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Entry into the Exam Hall||9:00 AM||1:30 PM|
|Test Booklet distribution||9:20 AM||1:50 PM|
|Opening seal of the test booklet||9:25 AM||1:55 PM|
|The deadline to enter the exam hall||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|Commencement of exam||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|Exam ends||12:30 PM||5:00 PM|
NOTE: The official schedule of all the four sessions will be confirmed by the conducting authority prior to the exam dates.
JEE Mains 2021 Helpdesk
In case a candidate comes across any discrepancies in the details given on the JEE Mains admit card, they must mail the authorities to [email protected] within the stipulated time. JEE Main 2021 helpline will become live and active shortly. The details are given below:
- Call Centre Number: 0120-6895200
- Official Website: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
- Address: Block C-20/1A/8, Sector 62, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida - 201309 (UP)
JEE Main Admit Card: FAQs
Q. I am facing problems while downloading JEE Main 2021 Admit Card, what should I do?
Ans. Candidates having problems in downloading JEE Main Hall Ticket due to problems related to discrepancy/mismatch in their name as compared with their board data, then a correction facility will be provided. Using the correction facility, the candidates will be able to correct their names in JEE Main Form as per the board data. The candidates will be able to download the document after making the necessary corrections.
Q. My name is written as “Manoj Kumar” in Aadhaar card, and in my class 10th certificate the name reads, “ Manoj Kumar Gopal”, which name will be printed on my IIT JEE Mains admit card 2021?
Ans. Manoj Kumar will come on your admit card as the Aadhar card name is the accepted name on your ID.
Q. I do not have internet, can I get my JEE Main Admit Card through the post?
Ans. No, you cannot get your JEE Main 2021 Admit card through the post.
Q. I have lost my IIT JEE Main Hall Ticket. How will I get my result now?
Ans. You need to login to the systems with your roll number and password, which are stored on your email, just check in your mail id, else send an email on the helpline to get your credentials.
Q. What things can I carry inside the exam hall?
Ans. You can carry only the basic stationery allowed inside the exam hall as per the directives, no electronic gadgets/books/ calculators can be carried in the exam hall.
Q. What is the helpline number for JEE Main admit card?
Ans. Helpline No.- releasing shortly
Q. My name spelling is incorrect on the admit card, what should I do?
Ans. Contact the authorities at the helpline number, to get it corrected.
Q. I have lost me admit card, how can I get its duplicate copy?
Ans. Login to the JEE application portal and repeat the process for downloading JEE Main admit card.
Q. My photo is blurred on the admit card, what to do, I want a new one?
Ans. You must contact the authority at the helpline numbers, then only you will get a new admit card with a better quality photo.
Q. At what time should I report to the JEE exam center?
Ans. You must report at least 2 hours 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam at the exam center.
Q. What things can I carry with admit card on JEE Main exam day?
Ans. You need to carry the following items on the exam day:
- JEE Main Admit Card
- Copy of PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Government-issued Identity proof
Q. I am writing JEE paper 2, can I carry my stationery?
Ans. Yes, you have to carry your stationery as per the list below:
- Geometry box
- Color pencils
Q. If I do not have an Aadhar card, can I download the JEE admit card still?
Ans. Yes, you can download the admit card with the help of the enrolment number.
Q. Do I have to go through biometric verification if I appear for JEE main exam?
Ans. Yes, you will have to appear for the biometric verification process on the exam day.
Q. Do I need to carry my OBC certificate along with my JEE admit card?
Ans. No, you do not have to carry your Caste Certificate along with the JEE admit card on the day of the exam.
Q. I have applied for JEE main and B.Arch course, do I need to get separate admit cards for both?
Ans. Yes, separate admit cards are needed for both the exams.
Q. What details do I need to download the admit card?
Ans. The details required to download the admit card are: JEE Main Application Number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin.
Q. If I forget my JEE Main hall ticket, on exam day, can I get a duplicate at the exam center?
Ans. No, you cannot get a duplicate copy of the hall ticket at the exam center.
Q. Can I obtain JEE Main Hall Ticket from an offline source?
Ans. No, you can only download JEE Main Admit Card from the official website.
Q. I am unable to download my JEE Main Admit Card 2021. What should I do?
Ans. If you are unable to download the hall ticket due to the occurrence of any error, a correction facility will be provided to correct the same. If still, the problem continues, contact the authorities immediately.
If you’re facing some technical issues regarding the download of the JEE Main admit card, then you should probably restart your browser or try again after clearing the caches. If the site is crashing, then try downloading the admit card at some other hour.
Q. Is there any dress code for JEE Main 2021?
Ans. There is no specific dress code for JEE Main Exam. However, it is suggested not to take the following things along with you in the examination hall:
- Any electronic item (Including wristwatch)
- Any jewel or ornaments
- Full sleeves shirts/t-shirts
- Shoes (Only sandals or slippers are permitted)
Q. Will I get I admit card for JEE main 2021 if I haven't corrected a minor mistake on Aadhar Card?
Ans. Candidates who have recently submitted the request for updating in Aadhaar details (including biometric update) and unable to apply for the updated Aadhaar Card Details.
Such Candidates have to apply for JEE Main by entering 14 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID/UR No. printed on the slip issued by Aadhaar center after submitting an update request. If the date of birth is not fully or is incorrectly mentioned in Aadhaar card or only birth year is mentioned/The name of the candidate in Aadhaar is not exactly similar or not the same pattern as in school records.
Such candidates should submit a correction request at Aadhaar center and apply for JEE Main by entering 14 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID/UR No. printed on the slip issued by Aadhar center after submitting updation request.
Such candidates should fill JEE Main 2021 application form with old details as in Aadhaar card and thereafter submit a correction request at the Aadhaar center. The updated details in Aadhaar may be corrected in JEE Main at a later stage by the process which will be notified in due course of time.
Q. What should I do if the name of father/mother is not the same as in school records or the address mentioned in Aadhaar has been changed due to transfer or some other reason?
Ans. If these particulars are not being matched with the ones mentioned on Aadhaar, the candidates should correctly fill these particulars as per school records. The present/permanent address may also be filled accordingly since NTA does not send any communication on the candidates’ address.