JEE Main 2022 Phase 1 exam started on Jun 23, 2022, and ended on Jun 29, 2022. JEE Main 2022 Phase 1 admit card was released on Jun 21, 2022. NTA will release the JEE Main Phase 2 admit card soon on the official website.
The direct link to download the same will be available on this page; scroll down for the link(s). Information regarding the admit card for JEE Main 2022 is consistently communicated through the candidate's registered SMS or email ID. Hence, candidates should keep a regular check on their text messages and emails.
Candidates will be able to log in using the provided application number and password to download JEE Main 2022 admit card.
|JEE Main Exam Paper Analysis 2022||JEE Main 2022 Exam Guidelines|
|JEE Main Previous Question Papers||JEE Main Answer Key 2022|
JEE Main Latest Notifications
- Jul 2, 2022: NTA began application form correction facility for Phase 2, last date Jul 3, 2022.
- Jul 2, 2022: NTA to reopen JEE Main 2022 Phase 2 registration window after Phase 1 results.
- Jul 1, 2022: NATA is expected to release JEE Main 2022 Phase 1 official answer key on Jul 3, 2022.
- Jun 29, 2022: JEE Main unofficial answer key was released for Jun 29, 28, 27, 26, 25, and 24, 2022.
- Jun 29, 2022: JEE Main Jun 29, 28, 27, 26, 25, 24, and 23 2022, Shift 1 and Shift 2 Paper Analysis was released.
Table of Contents
- JEE Main 2022 Admit Card Highlights
- How to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2022?
- Guidelines to Print JEE Main Admit Card 2022
- Application Number Recovery for JEE Main Admit Card 2022
- Forgot JEE Main 2022 Password: What to do?
- Problems in Downloading JEE Main Admit Card
- Details Mentioned on JEE Main 2022 Admit Card
- What to do in case of Discrepancy in JEE Main Admit Card 2022?
- JEE Main Admit Card Instructions 2022
- JEE Main 2022 Exam Day Instructions
- JEE Main Admit Card COVID-19 Specific Instructions
- What to Carry Along With JEE Main Admit Card 2022?
- List of Items Prohibited Inside JEE Main 2022 Exam Centre
- Exam Schedule for JEE Main 2022
- JEE Main 2022 Contact Details
JEE Main 2022 Admit Card Highlights
Carrying the admit card of JEE Main 2022 is mandatory, failing which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity proof to JEE Main 2022 exam centre. JEE Main 2022 Phase 2 Admit Card release date will be announced soon by the conducting authority. Below mentioned are the official date for the release of admit card.
|Session 1 Admit Card Release Date||Jun 21, 2022|
|Session 2 Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||Jun 23 - 29, 2022|
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2022?
The below-mentioned steps must be followed by a candidate to download JEE Main 2022 hall ticket.
- Step 1: Go to the official website after JEE Mains 2022 hall ticket has been released.
- Step 2: Scroll down and look for JEE Main 2022 admit card link 'Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2022 Session 1 (URL 1)', 'Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2022 Session 1 (URL 2)', OR 'Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2022 Session 1 (URL 3)'
- Step 3: Enter your application number, date of birth, and security pin. Click on the "submit" button once through.
- Step 4: Verify all the details and click on the 'Download your JEE Main admit card' button.
- Step 6: Submit the details to access and download JEE Main 2022 admit card. Save a PDF copy and take multiple printouts for further reference.
JEE Main 2022 Admit Card Public Notice
The below notice mentions the release of JEE Main 2022 Phase 1 Admit Card
Importance of JEE Main Admit Card 2022
JEE Mains admit card 2022 is essential because of the following reasons:
- The admit card must be brought to JEE Main 2022 Counseling. Therefore, it must be preserved even after the exam for future reference.
- The hall ticket is issued provisionally. Thus, you can not claim admissions if you do not have JEE Main admit card 2022.
- Admission for eligible candidates into the participating NITs, IIITs and CFTIs will be offered through JEE Main. The exam also acts as a qualifying examination for JEE Advanced 2022.
Guidelines to Print JEE Main Admit Card 2022
The candidate must ensure that they follow certain important guidelines on how the downloaded JEE Main Admit Card should be printed. NTA does not specifically dictate the printing guidelines for NTA JEE Main Hall Ticket, but to avoid any trouble on the exam day at the exam centre the candidate must adhere to the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Download JEE Main Admit Card in PDF format from the official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Print it on an A4 size sheet of paper and make sure that important details are not cropped out due to improper alignment.
- Make sure to set the page layout to portrait (vertical) and not landscape (horizontal).
- Make sure that all the important details, photographs, and signatures are clearly visible for verification purposes on JEE Main 2022 exam day.
- You can use either a black & white or a colour printer to print your JEE Main Hall Ticket.
- Print an extra copy of your JEE Main Admit Card 2022 to use in case you lose one of the copies.
- The printout of the Admit Card for JEE Main 2022 should not be crumbled or mutilated.
Application Number Recovery for JEE Main Admit Card 2022
The application number for JEE Main login 2022 can be retrieved using the details mentioned below. JEE Main application login details can quickly be recovered from the official website.
- Step 1: Log on to the official website for JEE Main 2022.
- Step 2: Click on the 'Forgot Application Number' option.
- Step 3: Enter the required information such as name, date of birth, mother's name, and father's name.
- Step 4: Click on 'Get Application Number,' The application will be displayed on the screen.
Note: Make sure you take a printout of JEE Main login application number for future use.
Forgot JEE Main 2022 Password: What to do?
If the candidate forgets the JEE Mains Password, they will have to reset the same. The candidate can follow the below-mentioned step to reset the password.
- Step 1: Visit the official website and click on “Forgot Password” towards the bottom left of the sign-in page.
- Step 2: The opened window will show options - “Options available for resetting your password.
- Step 3: The candidate has to choose an option on how to reset their password:
- Use the security question.
- Use the verification code sent via SMS to your registered mobile number.
- Use the reset link sent on your registered Email ID.
- Step 4: The link to reset the password will be sent to the candidate, depending upon the option you choose.
- Step 5: The candidate can reset the password and save the same for future reference.
Problems in Downloading JEE Main Admit Card
Lakhs of students appear for JEE Main 2022 exam. Due to heavy traffic, the server of the portal may get overcrowded. In such situations, the candidates are advised to wait for a while and try to access JEE Main Hall Ticket 2022 later.
If the candidate does not have a strong internet connection, they may connect the laptop/ desktop to some other wireless internet connections available nearby, such as a mobile hotspot. Lousy internet is generally temporary. The candidates can also wait for their internet connection to stabilize and try again.
Details Mentioned on JEE Main 2022 Admit Card
Candidates need to check the below-given details on the admit card before taking the printout. In case of any discrepancies, candidates will have to contact the administration/authority immediately to get it rectified before the examination.
If a candidate is found with an admit card that has faulty information, then they will not be allowed to attempt JEE Main 2022. Mentioned below has all the details printed on JEE Mains hall ticket 2022.
- Applicant’s Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- State of Eligibility
- PwD Status
- Test City
- Time of Examination (Paper-I / Paper-II / Paper-III)
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate's Signature and Photograph
- Centre Code
- Date of Examination
- Candidate’s Parent Signature
- Important Instructions
What to do in Case of Discrepancy in JEE Main Admit Card 2022?
The candidates should make sure that they check each and every detail printed on the JEE Main admit card after it has been downloaded. If there is any discrepancy in the details given on the admit card, drop a mail at [email protected] or call on the helpline numbers within the stipulated time. The common errors that may be present in your JEE Main Admit Card include:
- Spelling mistakes in your name or any other personal information: Your address, your father's name, etc., might be wrongly printed in your JEE Main Admit Card.
- Incorrect PwD/DA status: In case you have applied for a scribe based on PwD/ DA status, then make sure that the same is correctly mentioned on your JEE Main Hall Ticket.
- Unclear photograph or signature: There might be a possibility that the photo and signature printed on your JEE Main Admit Card are not clearly visible.
- Incorrect category or gender: Your category and gender must be correct in your JEE Main hall ticket. If there is a discrepancy, do report the same.
- Wrong paper or language medium: Another error in JEE Main Admit Card might be in either the paper or the language medium chosen during the application process.
Candidates are advised to report any discrepancy they may encounter in their JEE Main admit card, as these discrepancies could lead to trouble on exam day.
- Helpline Numbers: 0120-6895200, 011-40759000
- Additional Contact Numbers: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
- Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- E-mail: [email protected]
JEE Main Admit Card Instructions 2022
The list of instructions for JEE Main admit card is listed below:
- Identity Proof: Along with JEE Main 2022 admit card, you are requested to carry the same identity proof submitted with the application. If you are a candidate belonging to Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya, and Assam, you can provide a passport, driving license, PAN Card, and Voter ID as identity.
- Supervising Invigilator's Signature: Every candidate must ensure to get the supervising invigilator's signature on JEE Main 2022 admit card. This is proof that you were present for JEE Main 2022 examination, and it must be submitted at the time of document verification and admission.
- No Tampering: JEE Main 2022 admit card should not have been tampered with. If any of the candidates' IIT JEE Main 2022 admit card has been tampered with, the candidate will be barred from writing the examination. Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safe until completing the counselling and admission process.
- Discrepancies: If there are any discrepancies on JEE Main 2022 admit card, or if you cannot download the same, you must contact the conducting body through the helpline indicated on the official website.
JEE Main 2022 Exam Day Instructions
The candidates will find the below-mentioned instructions on their JEE Main 2022 hall tickets. They must read and abide by the given instructions with the utmost care. Carelessness may result in disqualification or rejection of candidature.
- Verify all the details printed on the admit card, and in case of any discrepancies, contact the administration/authority immediately.
- Make sure you visit the allotted examination centre an hour before the exam.
- All stationery items like a ballpoint pen and paper for rough work during the online test will be provided at the exam center itself.
- If you are writing Paper 2, then you are advised to bring your geometry box set of pencils, erasers, and coloured pencils or crayons.
- You will be strictly prohibited inside the examination hall without the admit card and ID Proof.
- Candidates with disabilities (PWD) must carry a copy of the disability certificate in the prescribed form.
- The admit card is provided on a provisional basis to you, which means that the mere presence of an admit card with you does not ensure admission.
- Diabetic candidates will be allowed to take their medicines, fruits, and water (in a transparent water bottle) to the exam centre.
JEE Main Admit Card COVID-19 Specific Instructions
Due to Covid-19, some specific instructions need to be followed, which are mentioned below:
- Candidates have permission to change their exam centre preferences during the correction window.
- To avoid the rush, the candidates will be given staggered time slots in which they have to reach the exam venue.
- NTA will provide 3-Ply face masks to all the candidates at JEE Main Exam Centre. The candidates will have to wear those masks throughout the duration of the test.
What to Carry Along with JEE Main Admit Card 2022
You need to carry a few things along with JEE Main admit card 2022, which are:
- If you are writing only Paper-I, you must carry the IIT JEE Mains 2022 admit card, a copy of the PwD certificate (if applicable), and Government-authorized Photo ID Proof.
- Whereas, if you appear for Paper-II as well, you must bring your clipboard, pencil, eraser, geometry box set, and coloured pencils/crayons.
List of Items Prohibited Inside JEE Main 2022 Exam Centre
The candidates must refrain from carrying the below-mentioned items to JEE Main 2022 examination centre.
- Backpacks, purses, or wallets
- Shoes or footwear with thick soles/high heels
- Garments with fancy or large buttons
- Any kind of jewellery
- Head coverings such as caps, hats, or scarves
- Electronic devices such as calculators or watches
Exam Schedule for JEE Main 2022
The exam schedule for JEE Main 2022 is:
- JEE Main 2022 Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted in 258 cities across 36 Indian states and union territories.
- You will have to choose 4 exam centres while filling out the application form.
- Paper-I and Paper-II exam schedules will be notified by the NTA.
- The examination will be conducted on multiple days.
- You will be allotted only one unique slot to attempt JEE Main Exam.
JEE Main 2022 Phase 1 Exam Dates
JEE Mains phase 1 will be conducted on Jun 23-29, 2022. However, the official dates are yet to be released by the NTA. The tentative dates for the same are mentioned below.
|Notification Release Date||Mar 1, 2022|
|Starting Date to fill JEE Main Application Form||Mar 1, 2022|
|Last Date to fill JEE Main Application Form||Apr 25, 2022|
|Application Form Correction Window||Apr 6, 2022 - Apr 8, 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||Jun 21, 2022|
|Exam Date of Phase 1||Jun 23 to 29, 2022|
|Provisional Answer Key||Jul 3, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Objection Window||Jul 6, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Final Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Results||To be Announced|
JEE Main 2022 Phase 2 Exam Dates
JEE Main phase 2 will be conducted on July 21-30, 2022. The official dates will be released by NTA soon. The expected dates are tabulated below.
|Notification Release Date||Mar 1, 2022|
|Starting Date to fill JEE Main Application Form||Apr 8, 2022|
|Last Date to fill JEE Main Application Form||May 8, 2022|
|Application Form Correction Window||Not Applicable for 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Exam Date of Phase 2||Jul 21 to 30, 2022|
|Provisional Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Objection Window||To be Announced|
|Final Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Results||To be Announced|
|Counselling Process begins||To be Announced|
Note: The official schedule of all the sessions will be confirmed by the conducting authority prior to the exam dates.
JEE Main 2022 Helpdesk
If a candidate comes across any discrepancies in the details given on JEE Mains admit card, they must mail the authorities to [email protected] within the stipulated time. JEE Main 2022 helpline will become live and active shortly. The details are given below,
- Call Centre Number: 0120 6895200, 011-40759000
- Address: Block C-20/1A/8, Sector 62, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida - 201309 (UP)
I have lost my IIT JEE Main Hall Ticket. How will I get my result now?
You need to log in to the official website with your roll number and password, which will be send on your email earlier, else send an email on the helpline to get your credentials.
My name is written as “Mahendra Kumar” on the Aadhar card, and “Mahendra Kumar Gopal” on my class X certificate. Which one out of the two will be printed on my IIT JEE Mains admit card 2022?
You should use "Mahendra Kumar" at the time of applying, as that is the name printed on your Aadhar Card, and that is the document you will be carrying along with the hall ticket, to the exam centre.
I do not have internet, can I get my JEE Main Admit Card through the post?
No, you cannot get your JEE Main 2022 Admit Card through post. The admit card has to be downloaded from the official website. It is mandatory to carry the hard copy of your downloaded hall ticket to the JEE Main 2022 Exam Centre.
When will NTA release JEE Main admit card 2022?
JEE Main Admit card for the first session will be released in June second week online on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in, as per the notified date.
I have applied for JEE Main B.Tech and B.Arch exams, do I need to get separate admit cards for both?
Yes, NTA releases separate admit cards for JEE Main Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech) and Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan) exams. Candidates will have to download their admit cards for the respective papers from the website.
My name spelling is incorrect on the admit card, what should I do?
Candidates can contact the NTA helpline number if there is any error or issues in their admit card and get it corrected.
If the photo in the JEE Mains admit card is blurred, what should be done?
The candidate needs to contact the NTA helpline number to get a new admit card with a better-quality photo.
Will, there be biometric verification before appearing for the JEE Main?
Yes, candidates have to appear for the biometric verification process on exam day.
Do candidates need to carry their OBC certificate along with the JEE Main admit card?
No, candidates need not carry their Caste Certificate along with the JEE admit card on the exam day.
If I forget my JEE Mains admit card, on exam day, can I get a duplicate at the exam centre?
No, you cannot get a duplicate copy of the hall ticket at the exam center. It is compulsory for students to carry their admit cards along with them while going for the exam.
Will a soft copy of JEE Main Admit Card be acceptable at the exam centre on JEE Main 2022 exam day?
No, a soft copy of JEE Main Admit Card will not be accepted at the exam centre on JEE Main 2022 exam day. Candidates are required to take the printout of the admit card.