The Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada will release the AP EAMCET hall ticket online on Aug 12, 2021 (tentative) on its official website. The candidates who are successful in completing the AP EAMCET application process will be issued with an admit card. The candidates must download it from the official website, and take a few printouts of the same. The important details related to the AP EAMCET hall ticket 2021 can be found on this page.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2021 Highlights
The hall ticket will be uploaded on the official website a few days before the exam is scheduled to be held. The tentative date for the release of the AP EAMCET 2021 admit card is Jun 7, 2021. The candidates must note that the admit card will not be sent to them via post. They will be required to download it and carry its hardcopy to the exam centre on the date of exam.
- Discrepancies: In case of any discrepancies in the admit card, candidates are advised to contact the main office of AP EAMCET.
- Photograph: Colored passport size photograph is required to be pasted on the admit card and given to the invigilator in charge at the AP EAMCET 2021 exam centres.
How to download AP EAMCET Admit card 2021?
It has been mentioned that the hall ticket will be uploaded on the official website. The candidates can follow the steps given below to download it conveniently:
Step 1: Navigate to the official website of AP EAMCET 2021.
Step 2: Candidates will have to enter their registration number and date of birth in the respective fields.
Step 3: Click on "Download Hall Ticket" to download the AP EAMCET 2021 hall ticket.
Step 4: Take a printout of the AP EAMCET 2021 admit card.
Forgot AP EAMCET Registration Number?
Follow the steps mentioned below to retrieve the lost AP EAMCET 2021 registration number.
- Go to the official website of AP EAMCET 2021 examination at eamcet.org.
- After that, click on “forgot registration number” which is available on the home page under the application tab.
- It will redirect to the page in where the online application registration number recovery form will be available.
- Filling up details: In the registration form that is displayed, the candidate must enter some basic details in the respective fields as same as the one they entered while filling the application form details.
- Transaction payment process: Enter the transaction ID of the EAMCET fee payment.
- Submit: Click on the 'submit' tab. Following that, the forgotten registration number will be displayed on the screen.
Details mentioned on AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
The admit card has all the details the candidate has provided for AP EAMCET 2021 examination while filling in their application form, some of the details include:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the candidate's parents
- Date of birth
- Course for which the candidate has applied
- Contact number
- Candidate's residential address and domicile status
- Candidate's category (if applicable)
- Photograph and signature
- Date and time of exam
- Exam centre's address
- Candidate's roll number
- Signature of the convener
The hall ticket will also carry certain important instructions which all the candidates must strictly adhere to. If the candidates are found to be resorting to unfair means, or not following the code of conduct, they will be barred from the examination.
AP EAMCET Exam Day Guidelines
There are some guidelines for the candidates which should be followed at the AP EAMCET 2021 exam centres. These include:
- Candidates must reach the exam centre one hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the exam centre before the completion of the exam.
- Candidates must carry their admit card and a government issued ID proof to the AP EAMCET 2021 exam centres.
- Any kind of unfair practices done by the candidates will not be entertained and if the candidates are found guilty, then their candidature will be cancelled.
Apart from these, there are certain things/materials that needs to be carried at the exam centres of AP EAMCET. These include:
- A dual affiliated recent colour photo which is attested by a gazetted officer or by the principal of the college is to be carried with the candidate.
- The student should carry a ballpoint pen which is either black or blue.
- Candidates should also bring an attested copy of their caste certificate only if they belong to SC or ST categories.
- The printout of the admit card for AP EAMCET 2021 examination must be of clear print with all of the necessary details being readable.
Materials that are NOT allowed inside the exam centre
A candidate found with the possession of any forbidden materials would be made to leave the examination and his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Cellphones and pagers
- Textual materials
- Calculators, logbooks, and tables
- Printed or written materials
- Electric watches with facilities of calculator
Points to Remember
Important instructions regarding AP EAMCET 2021 admit card
- Candidates should provide correct details for the appropriate fields in the online application form which will be used by APSCHE to generate their admit card.
- After the AP EAMCET 2021 hall ticket is downloaded, candidates need to be very careful while checking whether the details printed on the hall-ticket are accurate or not. If any discrepancies are found it should be reported to the official authority immediately to get it corrected.
- AP EAMCET hall ticket 2021 should be available with all the candidates on the day of examination.
- The admit card should be carefully maintained up until the announcement of the cut offs and the results.
- The AP EAMCET 2021 admit card is a non-transferable document.
- The conducting body has also arranged for 20 buses from various locations in order to help candidates reach the exam center safely.