AP EAMCET Admit Card becomes inevitable for a candidate aspiring to write an exam. AP EAMCET will be conducted by JNTU Kakinada and the university is expected to release AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card on the official website. Admit card details are discussed in the section below.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card for the AP EAMCET 2020 is available from 16th April onwards on the official portal. Enter the issued registration number, date of birth to download the document. The admit card should be maintained until the results of the exam are announced
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card Highlights:
- Admit Card: AP EAMCET 2020 applied candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- Discrepancies: In case of any discrepancies in the admit card, candidates are advised to contact the main office.
- Eligibility: Only after the verification of your eligibility you will be considered for admission/selection.
- Photograph: Colored passport size photograph is required to be pasted on the Admit Card and given to the invigilator in charge at the AP EAMCET 2020 exam centres.
- Note: Admit card will be checked by the invigilator at the venue for AP EAMCET 2020 examination.
- Hall Ticket: The respective authority will issue the Hall ticket for AP EAMCET 2020 only before few days of the exam.
- Date of Issue of the Hall Ticket: On the third week of April 2020 the hall ticket would be made available for the candidates.
Details Mentioned in the AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card:
The admit card has all the details you have provided for AP EAMCET 2020 examination such as:
- Course name: Name of the Program to which you have applied for.
- Candidate’s name: Name of the candidate who is appearing for AP EAMCET 2020.
- Father’s name: Candidate’s father name as mentioned at the time of filling the application form.
- Mother’s Name: Candidate’s mother name as mentioned at the time of filling the application form.
- Date of Birth: Date of birth of the candidate who is appearing for AP EAMCET 2020.
- Mobile Number: Contact number of the candidate as mentioned in the online application form.
- Candidate’s Address: Aspirant home/ residence address as mentioned in the application form.
- Exam Date and Time: Time slot and the Date of their respective exam.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Center: Name of the venue with an address and centre code where a candidate will give the examination.
- Category and Gender of the candidate: Category refers to the caste of the candidate i.e. does he/she belong to General/ SC/ ST / OBC.
- Local Status: It refers to the residential status of the candidate appearing for the exam. If he/ she is a local of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket Number: Candidate’s admit card code or the number unique to each candidate as issued by the authorities.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature: Candidate appearing for the exam will have their passport size photo and scanned signature in AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card.
- Signature of Convener: The document will also carry scanned sign of the relevant controller of examination.
Important Instructions for the exam: All the guidelines and instructions mentioned by the Controller of the Examinations are needed to be strictly followed by the candidate appearing for AP EAMCET 2020.
Steps to Download AP EAMCET 2020 Admit card:
Step 1: Navigate to the official website of AP EAMCET 2020.
Step 2: You will have to enter your registration number and date of birth in the respective fields.
Step 3: Click on "Download Hall Ticket"
Step 4: Take a printout of the AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card.
Forgot AP EAMCET Registration Number?
Follow the steps mentioned below to retrieve your lost AP EAMCET 2020 Registration Number
- Go to the official website of AP EAMCET 2020 examination which is eamcet.org.
- After that, click on “forgot registration number” which is available on the home page under the application tab.
- You will be directed to the page in which you will find the online application registration number recovery form.
- Filling up details: In the registration form that is displayed, you should enter some basic details in the respective fields as same as you entered while filling the application form details.
- Transaction payment process: Enter the Transaction ID of your EAMCET fee payment.
- Submit: Click on 'submit'. Following that, your forgotten registration number will be displayed on the screen.
Points to Remember:
Important instructions regarding EAMCET Admit Card
- Download: The AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket should be downloaded as per the Important Dates of AP EAMCET 2020 prescribed by the board of examination.
- Fill correct information: You should provide correct details for the appropriate fields in the online application form which will be used by APSCHE to generate your admit card.
- Verification: After the AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket is downloaded, you need to be very careful while checking whether the details printed on the hall-ticket are accurate or not. If any discrepancy is found it should be reported to the official authority immediately to get it corrected.
- Hall ticket: AP EAMCET hall ticket 2020 should be available with all the candidates on the day of examination.
- Admit card: It is very strictly advised that you should not write anything, tear, crush, tamper the admit card that is issued from the state board.
- Result: The admit card should be carefully maintained up until the announcement of the cutoffs and the results.
Materials to be brought for the examination
- Photograph: A dual affiliated recent colour photo which is attested by a gazetted officer or by the principal of the college is to be carried with you.
- Ballpoint pen: The student should carry a good ballpoint pen which is either Black Or Blue.
- Caste certificate: You should also bring the attested copy of your caste certificate only if you belong to SC or ST.
- Issue: AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card will be issued from May 2020.
- Printout: The printout of the Admit Card for AP EAMCET 2020 examination must be of clear print with all of the necessary details being readable.
Materials that are not allowed inside the exam centre
A candidate found with the possession of any forbidden materials would be made to leave the examination and their exam would be cancelled.
- Cellphones and Pagers
- Textual Materials
- Calculators, Logbooks and Tables
- Printed or Written Materials
- Electric watches with facilities of Calculator
- Tampering: Tampering with the Admit card of AP EAMCET 2020 in any form will not be tolerated. This will lead to cancellation of the Admit Card and the candidate will be disqualified.
- Photograph: The photo stuck on the Admit card 2020 must be a clear, recent passport-sized colour photo of the candidate.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarizing of the Admit Card is not tolerated and would disqualify the candidate from the examination.
- The Eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2020 examination must be fulfilled by the candidate to be eligible for issue of Admit Card.