BITS Pilani will be releasing admit card for BITSAT 2020 in 2nd week of April tentatively on its official website. Slot Booking is a must, candidates would only receive admit cards after they are done with slot booking and they have to do it within the given time frame.
Candidates have to log on to their account using their date of birth and application number provided to them to download BITSAT admit card 2020. Important details like exam centre, slot, roll number candidate’s name, etc will be available on the admit card. If a candidate fails to carry the admit card to BITSAT test centre then he/she will not be allowed to write the exam.
After the successful completion of the BITSAT 2020 Application Form candidates can download BITSAT Admit Card. Students can download the hall ticket from the official website from #admit card date. Admit cards for BITSAT will be available on the official website only and will not be sent by mail or post in any case. Aspirants can download the BITSAT Admit Card 2020 by submitting BITSAT 2020 Application Number, Registered Email ID, and Date of Birth.
Along with the admit card, a candidate needs to carry one photo ID proof to the allotted centre 2020. These include Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Passport and PAN Card. Each candidate, who will register for BITSAT 2020 is instructed to download and take the printout of the Hall ticket.
Test-takers will be permitted to give exam on the BITSAT Exam Date in 2020, only if he/she will carry Admit card along with the valid photo ID proof. Candidates must ensure that all details mentioned on the BITSAT Hall ticket are correct. Applicant is requested to report directly to the conducting authority if any discrepancy or mismatch of details is found on admit card.
How to download BITSAT Admit Card?
Step 1: Login to the official website.
Visit the official website of BITSAT 2020 and click on download hall ticket link.
Step 2: Entering the details
Upon clicking that link, you will have to enter your BITSAT Application Number, Gender, Registered Email ID, Date of Birth and click on the "Proceed" button.
Step 3: Download and Saving the admit card
Afterwards, your admit card will be available to download and take the printout of BITSAT Admit Card.
- Preserving your Admit Card: Save a copy of the BITSAT 2020 Admit card as it will be needed for completing other admission formalities like BITSAT Counselling. So, safeguard it until the admission process ends.
- Vital Document: BITSAT Admit Card is the most vital document for BITSAT 2020 without which candidates are not allowed to write the exam.
- Check mail ID: To download BITSAT Hall Ticket 2020, an application number is required. Candidates who do not remember their application number are advised to contact the BITSAT helpdesk.
- Reading the Instructions: It is essential for all candidates to carefully read the instructions on the admit card. Some instructions might be new and special from a candidate's point of view. Hence, before you head for allotted exam centre, go through the instructions given with the admit card.
Contents of BITSAT Admit Card
All aspiring candidates should once cross-verify all the details mentioned on BITSAT Admit Card 2020 to avoid any problem at a later stage. Following details will be mentioned on candidate's admit card
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Registration number
- Exam instructions
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- BITSAT exam date and time
- Complete address of the exam centre
- Signature of the candidate
Documents required on BITSAT exam day
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam centre for the verification purpose:
- BITSAT Admit Card
- One Photo ID proof (same as mentioned while filling BITSAT Application Form)
- One passport-sized photograph (as used to upload while registration)
Any one of the following ID proof can be carried by the aspirants along with BITSAT Admit Card 2020
- Aadhaar Card (Original)
- PAN Card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
Slot Booking for BITSAT
- Firstly, you shall go to BITSAT Official website.
- Upon reaching the landing page, click on the "BITSAT announcement".
- Select the Slot Booking option.
- On the next page, fill the credentials i.e. BITSAT Application Number and the Password. It will redirect you to the slot booking page.
- To book the slots, go to the BITSAT Official Website:
- Select a convenient date and time for the allotted exam centre and click on the "Confirm" option.
Note: BITSAT slot booking will be done on a first come first serve basis. As time passes on, the choices of dates and time will decrease. Hence, it is advised to you to book the slots as soon as possible. Results for BITSAT 2020 will be announced tentatively on January 1, 1970.