Candidates are allowed to fill the application form for Manipal Entrance Test 2021 till March 15, 2021. Candidates can apply only through online mode for MU OET.
It is mandatory for all the candidates who wish to get take admission to the Manipal University under the course of their own choice to fill the application form and submit it without fail. The online application form can be downloaded from the MAHE official website.
All instructions to fill the application form are given by MAHE. There are five steps involved in the MU OET 2021 Application Process.
- Filling Personal Information
- Contact Details
- Qualification Details & Programs
- Fee Payment
MU OET Application Form Dates and Schedule
|MU OET 2021 Application form start date||December 11, 2020|
|MU OET 2021 Application form last date||March 15, 2021|
|Slot Booking Through Online Test Booking System (OTBS)||March 24, 2021|
|MU OET 2021 (1st and 2nd Phase)||To be announced|
MU OET Application Fee Payment
Mentioned below are the different methods through which the application fee payment can be made and the amount to be paid.
- Online Mode: If the eligible candidates want to submit their application fee to write MU OET online, they have to choose Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking. Candidates have to pay INR 2000/-. Foreign candidates have to pay INR 2500/-.
- Offline Mode: If candidates want to submit their application fee to write MU OET via offline mode, they have to choose the Demand Draft option. Candidates have to make the payment via demand draft, in favour of “Manipal Academy of Higher Education” payable at Manipal. Candidates need to pay INR 2000. In case of NRI and Foreign Nationals, the fee is INR 2500/-.
Details required for MU OET Application Form
Candidates should be ready with the following details while filling MU OET 2021 application form:
- A Valid mobile number
- A valid Email ID
- Scanned image of the photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Qualification details
- Credit/Debit/Net Banking details (for online fee payment)
- Details of demand draft (for candidates pay the application fee through offline mode i.e. Demand Draft)