The conducting body for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) counselling process is KPPGCA (Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association). The KMAT Counselling 2020 Schedule is declared after the completion of the exam and the declaration of cutoffs by individual participating institutions. Every participating institute declares its cutoff and eligibility criteria for KMAT students exclusively on their website. The official KMAT counselling dates will be announced after the declaration of entrance exam results. After documents verifications and other formalities, they will get the admission in their desired colleges through KMAT 2020 Counselling.
The result will be out after the completion of the exam and the KMAT Counselling 2020 will follow soon. This counselling occurs in offline mode only. A candidate has to carry many mandatory documents in this KMAT 2020 Counselling process. Only candidates who have passed the cut-offs, will be able to attend the counselling process, which is to be commencing from the KMAT Karnataka Counselling Date. Candidates are required to go through the KMAT 2020 Counselling Dates.
- KMAT Counselling Process 2020
- KMAT 2020 Counselling Process Highlights
- Counselling Dates for KMAT 2020
- Documents Required For KMAT Counselling 2020
- KMAT Counselling 2020 Merit List
- KMAT Counselling 2020 Interview Process
- Colleges Accepting KMAT 2020 Score
The steps that define the complete KMAT 2020 Counselling and Selection Process, along with the highlights of the KMAT Counselling are given below for the reference of the candidates.
- A cut-off is set by each college under KPPGCA after the announcement of KMAT Karnataka 2020 results. This cut off is unique and will be used in the KMAT Counselling Process.
- A candidate who has satisfied the eligibility criteria set by KMAT, they can apply for KMAT Counselling process and wait for the next step.
- There is a Group Discussion (GD) conducted by colleges under Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association which is followed by the results.
- After clearing this GD, there is also a Personal Interview (PI) will be conducted with the qualified candidates at institute campuses, on the date of the KMAT Counselling.
- However, some institutions might choose to have both or either one of the two as part of their selection process for candidates.
- KPPGCA (Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association) organizes multiple rounds of counselling for qualified KMAT candidates.
KMAT Counselling Process 2020
The KMAT Counselling Process involves the following main activities that take place during the same. Candidates can make a note of the following for reference.
- The first step involved in the KMAT 2020 counselling is the preparation of merit list. The merit list will consist of the shortlisted names of the candidates who have secured the required Cut Off scores. This merit list will be prepared by every institution under the KMAT 2020 exam and will be unique to every single institution.
- The candidates will be required to attend the KMAT Counselling Centres and subsequently, the shortlisted ones will be asked to verify their documents on the day of the document verification procedure.
KMAT Counselling Dates 2020
The KMAT (Karnataka) 2020 CBT was held on October 29, 2020. The result for the same was announced on November 13, 2020. The Paper Based Test was conducted on December 13, 2020, and the result for the same was announced on January 7, 2021. The counselling schedule will be released shortly.
Documents Required For KMAT Counselling 2020
Given below is the list of important documents that a candidate needs to carry with them on the KMAT Karnataka Counselling Date:
- Bachelor's degree certificates and other educational and academic documents associated with the same.
- Candidates 10 +2 marks card.
- KMAT 2020 application form fee payment copy of the receipt
- Special category document (ST/ SC/ OBC), if needed during the KMAT 2020 counselling.
- KMAT 2020 admit card.
- Two passport size photographs. (More number of copies recommended)
- Provisional Admission Letter for the Admission Procedures (Very important for KMAT 2020 Counselling)
- Bank Demand Draft for payment procedures
- Transfer Certificate
- Certificate defining the candidate's character
- Medical certificate to support any medical condition
- Caste Category Certificate
The above-mentioned documents should be submitted mandatorily on the KMAT Counselling 2020 Date. Failing to produce the documents on the designated date will result in candidates being rejected or disallowed for further processes and procedures.
KMAT 2020 Merit List
The Merit List is prepared by the various institutions that come under KMAT 2020 counselling. The Merit List will consist of details of the candidates who have cleared and qualified for the next levels of the counselling procedures starting from the Counselling Dates for KMAT. The candidates who have qualified are the ones who have met the minimum requirements of the KMAT 2020 exam and the cut off scores set by each institution. This KMAT 2020 Merit List will be released by the conducting authority on their official website.
KMAT Counselling 2020 Interview Process
The KMAT Counselling 2020 Interview Process or the Interview Rounds is the second procedure involved in the Counselling Process of the KMAT 2020 Exam. All the individual institutions falling under the KMAT 2020 Counselling conduct Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI). Candidates will have to make sure to perform very well in this round since they will be marked accordingly. Certain institutes also conduct and organize Written Assessments along with the GD and PI or as an alternative for the latter, on the KMAT Counselling 2020 Date.
Top Colleges Accepting KMAT 2020 Score
The lists mentioned below are of the colleges that accept KMAT Score for admission to various courses. The scores and cut off requirements for each College and institution under the KMAT 2020 exam is unique and applicable to that institution alone. Candidates required to go through and make a note of the various Colleges and institutions for the KMAT 2020 Counselling Process and their details for reference.
Top MBA and PGDM Colleges Participating in KMAT Counselling
There are almost 169 colleges which participate in KMAT Counselling 2020 and the list of colleges are as below. The location of the colleges and institutions are that of a variety of cities and other locations in the state of Karnataka. Candidates can view the below-given KMAT Colleges Counselling for MBA and PGDM and get an overview of the various institutions from which they can choose from.
|Name of MBA College||
|IFIM Business school, Bangalore||PGDM|
|Indus Business Academy, Bangalore||PGDM|
|AIMS Institutes, Bangalore||MBA|
|Alliance School of Business-Alliance University Bangalore||MBA|
|ISBR Business School, Bangalore||MBA/PGDM|
Top MCA Colleges Participating in KMAT Counselling 2020
Candidates need to make sure that they go through the list of institutions under the KMAT Counselling 2020 thoroughly in order to get an overview of the total number of institutes and colleges and the courses offered by the same.
Below is the list of KMAT Colleges Counselling for MCA course for the KMAT Counselling 2020:
|Name of MCA College|
|National Institute of Management, Surathkal|
|AIMS Institutes, [AIMS] Bangalore|
|Manipal Institute of Technology, [MIT] Manipal University|