KMAT Karnataka exam has its syllabus decided by KPPGCA. Questions will be asked in the moderate form of difficulty. This examination is to check a candidate's logics along with speed and time. Practice with a timer and read lots of Grammar books, Magazines, Newspaper. All this will help a candidate to obtain good marks in each section.
KMAT Karnataka Syllabus 2020
KMAT Karnataka is proposed to be conducted with a moderate level of difficulty without creating confusion in paper-pencil (offline) mode. Candidates appearing for KMAT Karnataka 2020 can refer to the prescribed books by conducting authority in order to score well in this examination.
What is the Syllabus for the KMAT exam?
Syllabus of KMAT Karnataka 2020 will be based on topics like Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Logical and Abstract Reasoning, and Quantitative Ability.
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- English language ability of the candidate would be tested through questions on Grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages, etc.
- There would be questions on understanding of contents of the passages and choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions, and similar language skills.
- This shall include the passages with questions based on their contents to test comprehension.
Logical and Abstract Reasoning
This section includes questions to measure how quickly and accurately a candidate is able to think. This section may have questions in sets as well as individual ones based on Verbal Reasoning, analogy among others.
- Questions in this section will be of matriculation standard.
- This shall include questions to know how fast and accurate a candidate can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio & proportion, percentage, interest, time & speed, etc.
- Apart from Arithmetic, also the questions may be based on Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and parts of mathematics.
- This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs & charts.