About AIMS Institutes, [AIMS] Bangalore
AIMS Institutes established in the year 1994 by a group of eminent educationists and philanthropists to impart quality education and with a vision to expand the horizons of teaching-learning realms, wherein, the student’s intrapersonal and interpersonal disposition is groomed. It is a great pleasure to state that the AIMS fraternity is enduringly infusing resilient confidence among the students to excel in their academic, professional endeavors and personal lives.AIMS Institutes started with 2 UG programs and 60 students and now offering various PG & UG programs having around 2000 students at the campus. AIMS has made a mark within a decade of its inception by consistently being ranked & rated as one of the best private B-Schools in the country by various rating agencies over the years. Recently, the Business world B-School survey has ranked AIMS as 18th Best B-School in the country. By the same survey, AIMS Institutes is also rated to have 1st best intellectual capital among more than 3000 B-Schools in the country. The Hospitality program has also been ranked among the best in the country and the graduates are widely accepted by leading chains in India and abroad. Also, students of various programs have been securing university ranks.
Eligibility Criteria of AIMS Institutes, [AIMS] Bangalore
- Pass in Pre-University / Higher Secondary / 10 + 2 or any other equivalent qualification
- Marks obtained in the qualifying examinations shall normally be the basis of admissions
Admission Procedure of AIMS Institutes, [AIMS] Bangalore
- Visit the official site of Alliance University Bangalore i.e. bus.alliance.edu.in/.
- Search the application form link on the home and open it.
- Read all instructions and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by the correct info.
- Upload the need documents scan copy in the application admission form.
- Recheck the filled form and click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy for future use.
- Pay the application fee.