This section contains details regarding the release date of KMAT Karnataka 2020 admit card, step by step procedures on how to download the admit card and the documents required on the day of exam along with the admit card.
- December 11, 2020: The admit card for KMAT 2020 PBT Mode is released. Candidates who have registered for the exam can download the hall ticket by logging in with their credentials.
KMAT Admit card is a very important document which a candidate has to carry to the exam hall along with a photo ID card. KMAT 2020 will be conducted on December 13, 2020 in 10 exam centres all over Karnataka. Candidate can download their KMAT 2020 Admit Card from the official website of KPPGCA from at least 15 days prior to the exam.
Important Dates For KMAT Admit Card 2020
The students should keep an eye on important dates. The KMAT admit card date for the PBT mode of exam is December 11, 2020. Students need to download the admit card before the deadline. Failing to do so will invite a lot of trouble for the candidates. Please find the dates below.
|Application Start Dates||
PBT: November 4, 2020
CBT: June 9, 2020
|Application End Dates||
PBT: December 6, 2020
CBT: October 20, 2020
PBT: December 11, 2020
CBT: October 27, 2020
How to download KMAT admit card 2020?
- Visit the official website of KMAT Karnataka.
- Go to Candidates Login and enter login details-registration number and password.
- Select "Download/ view KMAT Hall Ticket" link.
- KMAT Admit Card 2020 will appear on your computer screen in pdf format.
- Check and download the document for future use.
Documents Required on Exam Day
Along with KMAT 2020 Admit Card, candidates are required to carry a photo-identity proof for verification purposes. Following IDs are considered valid by the conducting authority:
- Photo PAN Card issued by Govt. of India
- Passport issued by Govt. of India
- Voters Identity Card
- UID/ Aadhar Card
- Class X Marksheet
- Driving License issued by Govt. Of India
Candidates must affix a passport-sized colour photograph on KMAT 2020 Admit Card after they download it from the website. In case, there is an issue with a test centre given in admit card that leads to cancellation of the same, they will notify respective candidates about re-allotment via email to their registered email address.
Details Mentioned On the KMAT Admit Card
Once you download your KMAT admit card, you will see all these details on it. Also, check if everything is accurate; if there are any discrepancies, inform the authority to be rectified immediately. Below are the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Passport Photo
- Signature of the candidates
- Exam Centre allocated
- Examination Date
- Instruction for Exam Day
- Exam Centre Address