This section contains details regarding the release date of KMAT Karnataka 2020 admit card, step by step procedures on how to download the admit card, and the documents required on the day of exam along with admit card.
KMAT Admit Card 2020
Admit card is a very important document which a candidate has to carry to the exam hall along with a photo ID card. KMAT 2020 will be conducted on August 23, 2020(Tentatively) in 10 exam centers all over India. Candidate can download their KMAT 2020 Admit Card from the official website of KPPGCA from August 20, 2020(Tentatively).
How to download KMAT Karnataka 2020 admit card?
- Visit the official website of KMAT Karnataka.
- Go to Candidates Login and enter login details-registration number and password.
- Select "Download/ view KMAT Hall Ticket" link.
- KMAT 2020 Admit Card will appear on your computer screen in pdf format.
- Check and download the document for future use.
Documents Required on Exam Day
Along with KMAT 2020 Admit Card, candidates are required to carry a photo-identity proof for verification purposes. Following IDs are considered valid by the conducting Authority:
- Photo PAN Card issued by Govt. of India
- Passport issued by Govt. of India
- Voters Identity Card
- UID/ Aadhar Card
- Class X Marksheet
- Driving License issued by Govt. Of India
Candidates must affix a passport-sized color photograph on KMAT 2020 Admit Card after they download it from the website. In case, there is an issue with a test center given in admit card that leads to cancellation of the same, they will notify respective candidates about re-allotment via email to their registered email address.