Eligibility for an exam means the validation to participate in an examination. It includes different criteria right from the age of the candidate to its academic performance, stream, university/ board and more. In this section, we will discuss the eligibility for KMAT Karnataka 2020.
KMAT Eligibility 2020
KMAT stands for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test carried out by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association that acts as a gateway for admissions to postgraduate courses MBA/ PGDM and MCA in some of the premier institutions in Karnataka. There are certain eligibility criteria that a candidate needs to fulfill before applying for the exam. The eligibility criteria for KMAT 2020 is given below.
KMAT follows the guidelines put forward by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for admission to its various postgraduate courses.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years duration/ Master degree examination of any recognized education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Science, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
- Candidates should have secured 50% marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ ST candidate).
- Candidates in the final year of bachelor's degree are also eligible.
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree with 50% marks.
- Candidates should have studied maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.