This section contains information regarding the release date of KMAT Karnataka 2020 exam, step by step procedures on how to check the results, details mentioned on the scorecard and procedures on how to download the answer key.
KMAT Karnataka Results 2020
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) will declare KMAT 2020 result on their official website on September 3, 2020 (Tentatively). To get admission in courses like MBA, MCA, and PGDM in Karnataka, every candidate will require a KMAT scorecard.
KMAT Result will have the marks in form of percentile scores for each section. Candidates will have to enter the credentials given on their Admit card to get their result. Once the results are out, all candidates who would have scored more than qualifying percentile will be called for KMAT 2020 Counselling.
How to Check KMAT Karnataka 2020 Results?
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on 'Results’ tab located on the navigating bar.
- Step 3: A new page will appear, enter your application number and password (Date of Birth).
- Step 4: Your scorecard of KMAT Karnataka will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of KMAT 2020 Result for future reference as it will be required to take admission in any course in any college.
Details mentioned on KMAT Karnataka scorecard
Details will be mentioned on the KMAT Karnataka 2020 Scorecard like Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Registration Number, Candidate’s Category, Section-wise marks, Total or Overall Scores secured by the candidate, Net scores with Percentile.
How to download KMAT Karnataka Answer Keys?
Answer keys will be available on the official website for the candidates to assess their performance. Candidates can download answer keys which will be available in 4 sets A, B, C, and D.
Candidate can follow the given steps to get answer keys:
- Step 1: Visit the official website www.kmatindia.com and look for the "Download Answer Keys" option.
- Step 2: Click on the option “Download Answer Key” and select the required set.
- Step 3: Answer Key will get downloaded in the form of a pdf file.
- Step 4: You can compare your response with responses in the key for the particular set.
- Step 5: If required, you can save and take a printout of the answer key.