The Admit Card is a ticket to enter the examination hall, that's why it is termed as Hall Ticket. In the absence of this ticket, any candidate is permitted to enter inside the premises of the college mentioned as an examination centre. The Admit Card is compulsory to carry in this GMAT Entrance Exam which belongs to an International Level of Exam.
It contains a few details are given which is required for every candidate writing this exam. It consists of the name of the candidate, Examination time, Time to report, Name of GMAT Exam centre, Name of the course, Roll number and more information. The admit card contents vary from candidate to candidate.
GMAT 2020 Admit Card
GMAT hall ticket becomes very important concerning GMAT 2020 Exam. Here, we have discussed the importance of GMAT Admit Card and information about its access.
GMAT Admit Card 2020
GMAT Exam 2020 Admit card or hall ticket is indispensable for this exam. Generally, after registration for GMAT GMAC releases GMAT Admit Card shortly after a candidate registers for an exam.
GMAT Admit Card is the sole proof that a candidate has registered for the exam and also without hall ticket candidates are not allowed inside GMAT Exam hall.
A proper printout of GMAT 2020 Admit Card is mandatory because it holds authentic data like name, a photograph of a candidate, etc. Moreover, each candidate has to self-attest on his or her admit card.
Steps to download the GMAT Entrance Test Admit Card 2020
- Official website: GMAT 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website. Well, only after successful registration and payment a candidate will be able to download GMAT Admit Card. Read more about registration in GMAT 2020 Application Form Details Section.
- Email Alerts: Aspirants, who have subscribed to the email alerts will be informed through an email to download their GMAT 2020 Admit Card before a few days of the scheduled GMAT 2020 Exam.
- Credentials: The GMAT 2020 Admit Card consists of all the necessary information such as the candidate’s name and roll number, the time and date of exam along with the venue of GMAT 2020 Exam.
- Rules and regulations: The GMAT 2020 Admit Card also contain the important instructions that a candidate must follow to comply with the framed rules and regulations of the GMAT Exam.
- ID proof: Candidates should note that it is mandatory to carry the GMAT 2020 Admit Card as well as their ID proof on the day of the GMAT Examination.
Candidates must report to the GMAT 2020 Exam location at least one hour before the commencement of the test. Failing which, the candidate will not be allowed inside.
Verification documents for GMAT 2020 :
- International Passport.
- Government-issued driver’s license.
- Government-issued national/state/province identity card.
Significant Points Regarding GMAT 2020 Admit Card
GMAT Admit Card - A must
Applicants are expected to bring valid GMAT Admit Card for an exam. Moreover, the details mentioned must be credible. Candidates must attend GMAT Exam on the date given on hall ticket. In other words, a candidate must not produce an expired GMAT 2020, Admit Card.
If a candidate is not found without GMAT Admit Card, the decision of that particular GMAT Exam centre's authority is final. A candidate has to keep it safe because, at the time of GMAT counselling, it might be asked to produce.
Identity Documents - A Crucial one
Possession of an identity proof document is equally important. In this case, a proper and valid document must be produced. Above all, that document which a prospective candidate has must be original.
Points to Remember
- Candidates must read all the rules and regulations mentioned, so that they may comply with them inside GMAT 2020 Exam hall.
- It is advised to select a GMAT Exam centre that is nearby or feasible. Report one hour before to complete the formalities.
- There might not be space to accommodate a candidate's belongings. Hence, each individual must take measures to safeguard them.
- Candidates must sit in front of a computer allocated for them.
GMAT 2020 Admit Card Constituents
A valid GMAT Admit Card contains important details like exam centre, Exam date, Candidate’s Name, Parent's Name, Roll No., DoB, etc.
Note: It is mandatory to bring admit card to the examination hall and it also contains the exam centre details.