The GMAT admit card is a very important document that contains many essential details about the exam and the candidate. All candidates must download it from the official website. It consists of the name of the candidate, Examination time, Time to report, Name of GMAT Exam centre, name of the course, roll number and more information. The admit card contents vary from candidate to candidate. Since the GMAT online can be taken at the comfort of the candidate's home no admit card will be required then.
A candidate is allowed to have a total number of 8 attempts in a lifetime and a total of 5 attempts in a year. No candidates will be allowed to appear for the GMAT more than 5 times. There must be a 16 day gap after each successive exam.
GMAT Admit Card Highlights
The GMAT admit card is an important document which will carry details about the candidate and the exam. Without the GMAT admit card no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam. Here, we have discussed the importance of GMAT admit card and information about its access. GMAT Exam Admit card or hall ticket is indispensable for this exam. Generally, after registration for GMAT, GMAC releases admit card shortly after a candidate registers for an exam.
GMAT admit card is the sole proof that a candidate has registered for the exam and also without hall ticket candidates are not allowed inside GMAT exam hall.
How to download the GMAT Admit Card?
- Official website: GMAT admit card can be downloaded from the official website. Well, only after successful registration and payment a candidate will be able to download GMAT admit card. Read more about registration in GMAT application form details section.
- Email Alerts: Aspirants, who have subscribed to the email alerts will be informed through an email to download their GMAT admit card a few days prior to the scheduled GMAT Exam.
- Credentials: The GMAT admit card consists of all the necessary information such as the candidate’s name and roll number, the time and date of exam along with the venue of GMAT Exam.
- Rules and regulations: The GMAT Admit Card also contain the important instructions that a candidate must follow to comply with the framed rules and regulations of the GMAT Exam.
- ID proof: Candidates should note that it is mandatory to carry the GMAT admit card as well as their ID proof on the day of the GMAT Examination.
Candidates must report to the GMAT Exam location at least one hour before the commencement of the test. Failing which, the candidate will not be allowed inside.
Verification documents for GMAT
- International Passport.
- Government-issued driver’s license.
- Government-issued national/state/province identity card.
Details mentioned on the GMAT Admit Card
Candidates must make sure that the details mentioned on their admit card does not contain any error. Some of the details mentioned on the GMAT admit card have been listed below.
- Candidate’s roll number/ Enrolment number
- Identification number of GMAT test
- Candidate’s name and address
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Examination centre
- Examination date and time
Significant Points Regarding GMAT Admit Card
Applicants are expected to bring valid GMAT admit card for an exam. Moreover, the details mentioned must be credible. Candidates must attend GMAT Exam on the date given on hall ticket. In other words, a candidate must not produce an expired GMAT admit card.
If a candidate is not found without GMAT admit card, the decision of that particular GMAT Exam centre's authority is final. A candidate has to keep it safe because, at the time of GMAT counselling, it might be asked to produce.
- Candidates must read all the rules and regulations mentioned, so that they may comply with them inside GMAT exam hall.
- It is advised to select a GMAT exam centre that is nearby or feasible. Report one hour before to complete the formalities.
- There might not be space to accommodate a candidate's belongings. Hence, each individual must take measures to safeguard them.
- Candidates must sit in front of a computer allocated for them.
GMAT Exam Centres
Candidates can choose their GMAT exam centres while filling in their application form. Some of the GMAT exam centres in India have been listed below.
- New Delhi