Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that the undergrad level candidates take to get admission into Universities. To attend the GRE Exam the candidate register for the exam through ETS account. Candidates can check the GRE Results to know more about the GRE Test Scores and how to access them.
Accessing the GRE Admit Card
Once the applicant has successfully registered and logged in to the ETS-GRE website, he/she has to book the GRE Test by choosing the test centre and the desired test date according to their convenience and availability.
- The applicant will receive a confirmation email to their registered email id as the acknowledgement of the completion of the application form. This confirmation email by the ETS-GRE acts as the GRE Admit card or call letter.
- A typical GRE Admit Card contains the details of the personal information that the applicant has provided during the process of registration. This information should match with the details of the identification (ID) document (that is your valid passport). The admit card also contains the details about the test choice, test date, test centre and score recipients.
The applicants are advised to download and take the print out of the confirmation email as admit card. It is mandatory to carry the admit card and the passport for the test centre on the day of the test. Failing to do so might make the candidate be stopped to take the examination without any application fee refund.
GRE 2020 Admit Card Details
Candidates should check whether the details in the admit card are correct. Details that are given in GRE Admit Card are
- Name of the Candidate as entered during the creation of ETS account.
- Test centre details
- Test date and Time selected.
- Mode of Examination
- GRE exam name
- ETS Id
Exam Day Procedure
On the day of the test, it is strictly advised to report to the test centre at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled testing time. If arrived late, the applicant may not be admitted and the test fee will be forfeited.
- Watches and calculators are not allowed in the testing room. Rough sheets will be provided to students during the exam. If at any time during the test, if the student faces any problem with the designated computer, or for any reason need the administrator, he/she should just raise the hand. There will be an on-screen calculator for candidates to use. Borrowing things from other candidates will be viewed as a violation of the ETS rules and would make the candidates score to be put on hold or cancelled.
- Candidates should check the name on their GRE Admit Card because if the Name on GRE Admit Card doesn't match with the ID Document that they are submitting, then the candidate might be rejected without refund of the fee.