TS ICET hall ticket 2021 will be released by the examination authority. As the TS ICET 2021 hall ticket is not available offline, the candidate has to download it from the official portal. It is suggested to take a photocopy of the admit card which would be useful. The candidates are not allowed to the examination hall without their admit cards. TS ICET hall ticket 2021 contains all the details such as candidate name, hall ticket number, examination centre, exam date, etc. Candidates must go through the instructions given in the TS ICET 2021 hall ticket before attending the examination. The detailed procedure for downloading the TS ICET 2021 Hall Ticket.
TS ICET 2021 hall ticket will be made available to all the registered candidates on the official website.
- The candidates who have paid and cleared the application form will be able to do the TS ICET Hall Ticket Download 2021.
- The candidates have to visit the official website to access the Admit Card.
- A copy of the Admit Card will not be sent by post/mail to any candidate.
- Candidates have to log on to their account on the official website with the credentials provided to them to obtain their Admit Card.
- The candidates should make sure that they save their registration number provided during the application procedure.
How to download TS ICET Hall Ticket 2021?
The candidates are to follow these steps to access obtain their TS ICET 2021 Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official website of TS ICET 2021.
- The displayed page will ask the candidates to fill in their TS ICET 2021 Application Number 2021 and Password (as generated during the online registration).
- On submitting the valid details, a soft copy of the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates are requested to retain a soft copy of the TS ICET 2021 admit card with them for future reference.
- The candidate must make sure that they carry a hard copy of the Hall Ticket to the examination hall.
Details mentioned on TS ICET Hall Ticket 2021
TS ICET 2021 Hall Ticket will contain all the details of the aspirants. The candidate must make sure the details are relevant according to their information.
- State Code of Eligibility
- Date of TS ICET 2021
- Medium of Exam
- Roll Number
- Photo and Signature of the respective candidate.
Documents required with TS ICET 2021 Admit Card
The particular documents required to be brought by the candidates to the examination hall along with the TS ICET 2021 admit card are mentioned below:
- Two original copies of TS ICET 2021 Hall Ticket
- Valid ID proof of the candidate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate similar to the one uploaded during the application submission.
- Previous educational certificates from any board council.
- Make sure you carry two copies of the requested documents mentioned above, to the examination hall on the day of the exam.
Candidates must make sure that they should carry all the items listed below to the test centres of TS ICET.
- TS ICET 2021 Hall Ticket
- Valid Photo ID Proof
TS ICET Hall Ticket Verification
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2021 contains the important details of the candidates and the exam. In case of any discrepancies in the TS ICET admit card 2021, candidates can immediately contact the exam officials at the given address:
University College of Commerce & Business Management
Vidyaranyapuri, Kakatiya University
Warangal – 506009
TS ICET Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates must carry the TS ICET admit card 2021 along with valid id proof to the exam centres. In case the candidate fails to bring these documents, they won't be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Aspirants must not carry calculator, mobile phone, purse etc. inside the exam hall.
- Candidates won't be allowed to take the answer sheet or the question paper outside the exam hall. In case if the candidate fails to follow these rules, then the authority may cancel their candidature.
- Aspirants must be aware that the test centres gate will be close 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidates won't be allowed to enter the exam hall after the reporting time.
- Students must carry blue-black ballpoint pens, pencils, erasers, sharpener to the exam centres.
- Students are not allowed to leave the exam hall before the completion of the exam.
The conducting authorities mention certain set of instructions which the candidates are expected to follow on the date of exam. These instructions are given below:
- The candidates must verify all the information present on the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2021, in case of any errors/ discrepancies.
- The candidate is to notify the examination authority as soon as possible with the help of the contact details specified on the official website.
- The candidates must preserve the TS ICET admit card 2021 till the end of the admission process.
- All the candidates have to obtain their Admit Card from the official website, if they encounter any problem/ issue regarding that, they should notify the examination authority.
- All the candidates must possess his/her Admit Card on the day of examination. If they do not, they will be not permitted to write the examination.
- The candidate must make sure they keep the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2021 with them until the counselling process is done.