TS ICET 2020 admit card or the hall ticket is released by the examination authority. As the admit card is not available offline, the candidate has to download it from the official portal. It is suggested to take a photocopy of the admit card which would be useful. The candidates are not allowed to the examination hall without their admit cards.
Admit card contains all the details such as candidate name, hall ticket number, examination centre, exam date, etc. Candidates must go through the instructions given in the admit card before attending the exam. The detailed procedure for downloading the TS ICET 2020 admit card is:
TS ICET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be made available to all the registered candidates on the official website.
The candidates who have paid and cleared the application form will be able to download the TS ICET 2020 Admit card.
The candidates have to visit the official website to access the Admit Card.
A copy of the Admit Card will not be sent by post/mail to any candidate.
Candidates have to log on to their account on the official website with the credentials provided to them to obtain their Admit Card.
The candidates should make sure that they save their registration number provided during the application procedure.
TS ICET 2020 Admit Card Download Procedure
The candidates are to follow these steps to access obtain their TS ICET 2020 Admit Card
Visit the official website of TS ICET 2020.
The displayed page will ask the candidates to fill in their TS ICET 2020 Application Number 2020 and Password (as generated during the online registration).
On submitting the valid details, a soft copy of the TS ICET 2020 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
The candidates are requested to retain a soft copy of the admit card with them for future reference.
- The candidate must make sure that they carry a hard copy of the Hall Tic to the examination hall.
Admit Card Details
TS ICET 2020 Admit Card will contain all the details of the candidates such as:
- The candidate must make sure the details are relevant according to their information.
State Code of Eligibility
Date of TS ICET 2020
Medium of Exam
Photo and Signature of the respective candidate.
- The candidates must verify all the information present on the Admit Card, in case of any errors/ discrepancies.
- The candidate is to notify the examination authority as soon as possible with the help of the contact details specified on the official website.
- The candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the end of the admission process.
- All the candidates have to obtain their Admit Card from the official website, if they encounter any problem/ issue regarding that, they should notify the examination authority.
- All the candidates must possess his/ her Admit Card on the day of examination. If they do not, they will be not permitted to write the examination.
- The candidate must make sure they keep the hall tickets with them until the counselling process is done.
Documents Required with TS ICET 2020 Admit Card
The particular documents required to be brought by the candidates to the examination hall along with the Admit card are mentioned below:
- Two original copies of TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Valid ID proof of the candidate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate similar to the one uploaded during the application submission.
- Previous educational certificates from any board council.
- Make sure you carry two copies of the requested documents mentioned above, to the examination hall on the day of the exam.