The MAT Admit Card 2021 PBT mode will be released on February 16, 2021 for the examination held on February 20, 2021. The conducting authority will release the MAT Admit Card for IBT mode from March 5, 2021 onwards. Candidates will get access to the MAT Admit Card on the official website. Candidates who have successfully completed the registration process and have paid the application fee will only be able to access the MAT Admit Card 2021. The AIMA will release the admit cards for IBT mode for the February session on the basis of the respective examination day. The MAT Admit Card 2021 is an important document without which the candidates will not be able to appear for the exam. The MAT hall ticket will have all the important details about the candidate, MAT exam day instructions, MAT exam centres, MAT exam schedule, etc. To get more information about MAT Admit Card 2021. applicants can check the full article given below.
Steps to download the MAT Admit Card 2021?
The step by step procedure for the MAT Admit Card download is as follows:
Candidate must visit the official website of AIMA to download the MAT Admit Card.
Enter the Name, MAT 2021 Registration Number & Date Of Birth.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.
- Then, the MAT Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the MAT exam admit card and take a print out of it and keep it safe for the exam and further reference.
Issues while downloading the MAT Admit Card 2021
Although, the whole process of downloading the MAT Admit Card 2021 is smooth and easy, yet there might be some instances where candidates would face few issues while completing the procedure. Few common issues while downloading MAT hall ticket are:
- Slow Internet speed
- Entering invalid login credentials
- Incompletion of Registration process
- Application Fee due payment
Details Mentioned on MAT Admit Card 2021
The details mentioned on the MAT Admit Card 2021, are listed below:
- Language of Paper
- Registration Number
- Candidate's Signature
- MAT Exam Day Instructions
- MAT Exam Center
- MAT Exam Schedule
- Roll Number
- Photo and Name of Candidate.
Note: It is advised that the applicant must take the MAT Admit Card and must preserve a copy of the same. Candidates need to ensure that they carry the Photo ID which is submitted during the application process.
Documents Required with MAT Admit Card 2021
Documents to carry on the MAT exam day along with the MAT Admit Card 2021 are mentioned below:
- The test takers must carry an original and xerox copy of a valid Photo ID proof along with the MAT exam admit card to the examination centre.
- Candidates applying under reserved categories must carry the original copy of their caste/disability certificate on the day of the exam.
- Those who have changed their names with the due procedure should also carry their respective documents along with their AIMA MAT Admit Card.
Candidates appearing for MAT should carry any one of the following documents as their photo identity proof to the MAT exam center:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar UID
- Driving License
Note: AIMA does not accept any request for a duplicate MAT hall ticket. However, all candidates can re-download their MAT Admit Card 2021 anytime before their exam date.
Discrepancies in MAT Admit Card 2021
In case there is any discrepancy in MAT Admit Card 2021, a candidate should immediately contact the concerned authorities for a solution. If the applicants do not alert the authorities before the examination, then they might have to face a problem on the exam day.
Candidates can contact the concerned authorities in the following cases:
- If the candidate's name is misspelt in AIMA MAT 2021 admit card
- If the candidate's PwD/DA status is incorrect in MAT Hall Ticket
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one filled during MAT 2021 Application Process
- If the candidate's photograph is not visible on MAT Admit Card
- If the candidate is unable to complete MAT Admit Card download process despite successful registration
In all these cases, the aspirants must immediately contact AIMA, the exam conducting authority. Candidates can contact the helpdesk from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
MAT Exam Day Instructions 2021
The AIMA has designed a set of rules and regulations for candidates appearing for the examination. This set of instructions and rules should be followed by each candidate on the day of the examination in their respective MAT exam centres. MAT exam day instructions are listed below:
- A candidate must not spoil or mutilate MAT hall ticket.
- Candidates must also not change any entry made therein. For any changes in the information given on the admit card, contact the exam authority to the earliest.
- Candidates are required to preserve their MAT Admit Cards in good condition until the entire admission process is over.
- Do not carry any unfair item or other documents except admit card along with government ID proof at the MAT 2021 exam centres.
- Any mutilated, altered or invalid admit card will lead to the cancellation of your candidature.
- Students will not be allowed to borrow stationery from other aspirants during the examination.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, smartwatches, etc are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must carry multiple copies of the MAT 2021 admit card to the MAT Exam Centres 2021.
Points to remember regarding the MAT Admit Card
- Preservation of MAT Admit Card: The MAT Admit Card 2021 is proof of identity, and the candidates must preserve it till the admission process gets over.
- MAT Admit Card Details: The admit card contains important details such as the Name, MAT 2021 Application Number, MAT exam schedule, MAT exam centre, MAT exam day instructions, details about the Mode of examination, etc.
- Tampering of admit Card: If any MAT exam admits card is found to be tampered with then, the candidate to whom the admit card belongs will have to face unpleasant consequences.
- Incomplete Applications: Candidates who fail to complete the MAT 2021 application process will not be issued with an MAT Admit Card.
- Verification: All the details mentioned on the admit card should be verified and any issues regarding the data should be brought to the notice of the concerned authorities immediately.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarising the admit card is a punishable offence, anyone found to be plagiarising the admit card will be reported.
- Also, it is important for candidates to note that the admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have completed the MAT 2021 Application Process.
What After Downloading MAT Admit Card 2021?
Once the candidates have MAT Admit Card in hand, they must cross-check all the details mentioned on it. In case of any incorrect detail, they must contact the authority immediately. If the photograph/ signature is a blur, carry a photograph to the MAT Exam Center along with an original photo ID.
Save the MAT Admit Card 2021
- It is important to keep the MAT Admit Card safe even after the exam is completed.
- The MAT exam admits card bears all the information required for further process and is required at the time of MAT counselling.