All India Management Association (AIMA) has scheduled to release Admit Cards for CBT & PBT exam from June 26, 2020 onwards. It is mandatory to carry MAT admit card to the exam location. MAT admit card will be available on its official website for all the applicants who are appearing for MAT 2020.
MAT 2020 Admit Card
MAT 2020 Admit Card date has been announced by the conducting authority. All India Management Association (AIMA) for the applicants who are looking for admission into various colleges, universities, or institutes for Postgraduate (MBA) program.
How to download the MAT Admit Card?
The procedure to download the Admit Card for MAT 2020 Exam is as follows:
Candidate must visit the official website of AIMA to download the Admit Card. Use the link which is given in the image below.
You must enter your Name, MAT 2020 Registration Number & Date Of Birth.
- Click on Submit.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card and take a print out of it and keep it safe for the exam and further reference.
MAT Admit Card 2020
- MAT 2020 Admit Card Date: After successful registration for MAT 2020 application Form, the candidate will be issued the MAT 2020 Admit Card. The Admit Card will be available to download from February 11, 2020 for Pen-Paper Based and for Computer Based Test admit cards will be available from January 29, 2020.
- Admit Card Availability: MAT 2020 Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the official website of AIMA. Admit Card will not be sent through the post and there is no offline availability for MAT 2020 Admit Card.
- Photo ID Proof: Along with the Admit Card, the candidate needs to carry their Photo ID proof such as Driving License, PAN Card, Adhar Card, etc on the MAT 2020 Exam date i.e on July 10, 2020 (PBT/Offline) and May 25, 2020 (CBT/Online). Make sure to bring the Photo ID at the MAT 2020 Exam center which is submitted during the application process.
- Note: The Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without MAT 2020 Hall Ticket. Keep the entry card safe even after the declaration MAT Result 2020.
MAT 2020 Admit Card Details
- Language of Paper
- Exam Center
- Date & Time slot of the Exam
- Roll Number
- Photo and Name of Candidate.
Note: It is advised that the applicant must take the MAT 2020 Hall Ticket card and must preserve a copy of Admit Card. Make sure to carry the Photo ID which is submitted during the application process.
Points to remember regarding the MAT Admit Card
- Preservation of Admit Card: The Admit Card is proof of identity and candidates must preserve it until Admission Process gets over.
- Admit Card Details: Admit Card contains important details such as the Name, MAT 2020 Application Number, date of MAT 2020 Examination, venue of the MAT 2020 Examination, details about Mode of examination, etc.
- Tampering of Admit Card: If any MAT 2020 Exam Admit Card is found to be tampered with then, the candidate to whom the admit card belongs will have to face unpleasant consequences.
- Incomplete Applications: Candidates who fail to complete the MAT 2020 Application Process will not be issued with an admit card.
- Verification: All the details mentioned on the Admit Card should be verified and any issues regarding the data should be brought to the notice of the concerned authorities immediately.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarising the admit card is a punishable offense, anyone found to be plagiarising the admit card will be reported.
- Also, it is important for candidates to note that the admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have completed the MAT 2020 Application Process.
Documents Required with MAT Admit Card 2020
Documents needed to carry to the exam centre with MAT 2020 Exam Admit Card are mentioned below:
- The test takers must carry Original and Xerox copy of a valid Photo ID proof along with MAT Hall Ticket to the Examination Center.
- Candidates applying under Reserved Categories must carry the original copy of their Caste/Disability Certificate on the day of the exam.
- Those who have changed their names with the due procedure should also carry their respective documents along with their AIMA MAT Admit Card.
Candidates appearing for MAT should carry any one of the following documents as their photo identity proof to the Exam Center:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar UID
- Driving License
Duplicate MAT Admit Card 2020
- AIMA does not accept any request for a duplicate Hall Ticket.
- However, all candidates can re-download their MAT 2020 Admit Card anytime before their exam date.
After Downloading MAT Admit Card 2020
- Once you have an E-Admit Card in hand, cross-check all the details mentioned on it.
- In case of an incorrect detail, you must contact the authority immediately.
- In case, your photograph/ signature is a blur, carry a photograph to the Exam Hall along with an original photo ID.
Save your MAT Admit Card 2020
- It is important to keep your MAT 2020 Admit Card safe even after the exam is completed.
- It bears all the information required for further process and is required at the time of MAT Counselling.
Error/ Discrepancy in MAT Admit Card 2020
In case there is any discrepancy in the details mentioned on MAT 2020 Admit Card, a candidate should immediately contact the concerned authorities for a solution. If you do not alert the authorities before the examination, you might have to face a problem on the exam day.
You can contact the concerned authorities in the following cases:
- If your name is misspelled in AIMA MAT 2020 Admit Card
- If your PwD/DA status is incorrect in MAT 2020 Hall Ticket
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one filled during MAT 2020 Application Process
- If your photograph is not visible on Admit Card
- If you are unable to download Admit Card despite successful registration
In all these cases, you must immediately contact AIMA, the exam conducting authority. You can contact the helpdesk from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
Instructions on MAT Admit Card 2020
The importance of MAT 2020 Admit Card is not limited to just the exam day. It is also required during the subsequent admission stages. It is important for a candidate to be well aware of the instructions MAT 2020 Admit Card will carry. Read them below:
- A candidate must not spoil or mutilate MAT 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must also not change any entry made therein. For any changes in the information given on the admit card, contact the exam authority to the earliest.
- Candidates are required to preserve their MAT 2020 Admit Cards in good condition until the entire admission process is over.
- Do not carry any unfair item or other documents except admit card along with Government ID proof at the MAT 2020 Exam Centres.
- Any mutilated, altered or invalid admit card will lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- Also, carry multiple copies of MAT 2020 Admit Card to the MAT Exam Centres 2020.