It is being reported that just like the year 2021, XAT 2022 will also be held on the first Sunday of January 2022. The release of the first notification and the application form will occur in September 2021. The XAT 2022 admit card will be available to download in the third or fourth week of December 2021. It will contain important details such as the complete address of the venue of the exam, the candidate's roll number, etc. It will be uploaded on the official website, and the candidates will be required to download it and carry the hard copy to the exam centre. Find all the information related to the XAT hall ticket 2022 on this page.
XAT Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
The candidates who enroll successfully, by submitting the application forms before the deadline, and depositing the application fee (and late fee, if applicable), will be able to download the XAT admit card 2022 from the official website. The exam is likely to be held in January 2022, and the hall ticket for the same will be released in December 2021. The tentative dates associated with the XAT 2022 Admit Card are given below for reference.
|XAT admit card release date||December 2021|
|Last date to download the XAT admit card||To be announced|
|XAT 2022||January 2022|
How to download XAT Admit Card 2022?
It must be noted that the admit card for XAT 2022 will not be mailed or sent to any candidate's residence. They will have to download it from the official website of XAT and print it out. The detailed steps on how to download the XAT hall ticket are discussed below.
- Visit the official website of XAT 2022: www.xatonline.in
- Find the "Download XAT 2022 Admit Card" tab on the homepage, and click on it.
- On the new window that pops open, the candidates will have to enter their XAT ID or user ID & password.
- "Submit" those details.
- The candidates will now be able to view their XAT exam hall tickets.
- Download the document and keep it safe for further reference.
- Make a few hard copies of the admit card.
- The candidates must preserve their hall tickets till the entire admission process for XAT 2022 concludes.
- In case of any error or discrepancy in the XAT Admit Card 2022, candidates should immediately notify the concerned authority.
XAT Admit Card Details
The XAT exam hall ticket 2022 will contain various important details, such as the candidate's personal information, the address of the exam centre, date and time of the exam, roll number, etc. The candidates who were successful in applying for the exam will be able to download the XAT admit card a couple of weeks before the exam date. It will be made available on the official website, and the candidates must have their login ID and password, to be able to download it. A recent, colored, passport-sized photograph has to be affixed in the space provided.
- The admit card for XAT 2022 will only be available for a fixed span of time. The candidates must make it a point to download the hall ticket within the given dates, or else, they will not be able to appear for the exam.
- Candidates must review the admit card before downloading it from the official website. In case of any discrepancies in the XAT 2022 admit card, candidates should immediately report to the XAT exam officials. Candidates must bring their passport size photograph in case of discrepancies in the XAT exam hall ticket.
- The XAT admit card 2022 will also contain a reference number that is used for the seating arrangement process.
- Here's a list of all the documents that the candidates can carry to the test centre, as proof of identity:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Valid college ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID card
XAT Admit Card Contents
The candidates must check the following details on their admit cards. They must ensure that the XAT hall tickets are error-free in all ways. If they come across any discrepancies on the XAT admit cards 2022, they should reach out to the conducting authorities and update them regarding the same.
- Name of the candidate
- Father's name
- Roll number of the applicant
- XAT exam venue and date
- XAT exam timings
- Applicant's signature
- Useful instructions for the candidates
- Gate closure time
- Exam duration
- Google link
- Reference number
- Instructions and guidelines for the examination day
XAT 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
The candidates will find several important instructions given on their XAT 2022 hall tickets. They must go through the code of conduct given on their XAT admit cards and adhere to it on the date of the exam. Some of the guidelines specified on the hall ticket are as follows:
- Candidates must report to the exam centre one hour before the commencement of the exam. They must follow the guidelines else they will be disqualified.
- Aspirants have to occupy the seats as per the Centre Registration Number (CRN). Do not start the computer until instructed to.
- Any kind of rough work should be done in the margins.
- Candidates must not peep into other candidate's computer systems.
- If the computer system assigned to them is not working, they must report to the invigilator.
- Electronics items such as watches and gadgets such as mobile phones, calculators, iPad, etc should not be brought to the exam hall.
- The candidate's misbehavior will not be tolerated.
- Negative marking for the unattempted questions will be marked across the three sections.
- Candidates must remember that even if they finish the exam before the allotted time, they still won't be allowed to leave the exam hall.
XAT 2022 Contact Information
Toll free: 1800 209 0835 (Monday to Sunday, 08:00am - 08:00pm)
Phone: +91 657 665 3203 /3204 / 3205