XLRI Jamshedpur, the conducting body will release the admit card of XAT 2021. XAT admit card download date is from December 21, 2020. Candidates can download the XAT 2021 admit card till January 3, 2021. It contains details such as candidate's name, hall ticket number, exam centre, exam timing, reporting time. The candidates must possess the XAT to admit card when coming to the exam hall. They should remember that they will not be permitted to attend the exam without the admit cards. XAT 2021 admit card also consists of the instructions which the candidates have to go through before appearing for the exam. It is advised to keep your XAT 2021 admit card safe until the selection process is completed.
- December 21, 2020: XAT 2021 Admit Cards are released. Learn how to download them from this page.
XAT Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
The table below represents the XAT Admit Card Dates for 2021. This section contains all the important information related to the availability of XAT hall ticket, and the last date to download the XAT 2021 admit card.
|XAT admit card release date||December 21, 2020|
|Last date to download admit card||January 3, 2021|
|XAT 2021||January 3, 2021|
How to download XAT Admit Card 2021?
XAT 2021 Admit Card will be released on December 21, 2020. Candidates can follow the steps given below for XAT admit card download.
- Visit the official website of XAT 2021 i.e. www.xatonline.in
- The candidates need to click on the "Login" tab to download the XAT hall ticket.
- Enter the details like XAT ID/User ID, Password and click on the 'Submit' button.
- Click on the 'Download' option and download the admit card of XAT 2021.
- Take the printout of the admit card.
- Candidates must keep the XAT admit card print out safe till the admission process is over.
Note: In case of any error or discrepancy in the XAT Admit Card 2021, candidates should immediately notify the concerned authority.
XAT Admit Card Details
Candidates who have registered for XAT 2021 and made the final payment can proceed for XAT 2021 admit card download from December 21, 2020. Aspirants have to visit the official website to download the admit card. Hence, the login ID and password must be remembered for downloading the XAT hall ticket. XAT admit card is very much essential and the candidate will not be allowed inside the exam hall without it. Candidate must possess a valid photo ID proof along with XAT hall ticket on the test day. Candidates must attach their coloured photograph in the space provided on the admit card. Aspirants are advised to preserve the XAT 2021 hall ticket for the further selection process.
Candidates must review the admit card before downloading it from the official website. In case of any discrepancies in the XAT 2021 admit card, candidates should immediately report to the XAT exam officials. Candidates must bring their passport size photograph in case of discrepancies in the XAT exam hall ticket. As per the official notification, the XAT admit card will be available only for a specific date and time. The XAT admit card will contain a reference number which is for the seating arrangement process.
Along with the XAT admit card, candidates must bring any of these government id proof such as
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Valid college ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID card
XAT Admit Card Contents
XAT Admit card contains all the important details related to the candidates. It is always advised that candidates must carry their admit card at the exam centre else they won't be allowed to enter the exam hall. The details present on the admit card of XAT are mentioned below:
- Name of the candidate
- Father's name
- Roll number of the applicant
- XAT exam venue and date
- XAT exam timings
- Applicant's signature
- Useful instructions for the candidates
- Gate closure time
- Exam duration
- Google link
- Reference number
- Instructions and guidelines for the examination day
XAT 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
The following exam day guidelines are provided below for the candidates to follow on the day of the XAT 2021 exam. Candidates must go through all the guidelines before appearing for the XAT exam.
- Candidates must report to the exam centre one hour before the commencement of the exam. They must follow the guidelines else they will be disqualified.
- Aspirants have to occupy the seats as per the Centre Registration Number (CRN). Do not start the computer until asked by the invigilator.
- Any kind of rough work should be done in the margins.
- Candidates must not peep into other candidate's computer. If the computer is not working, report immediately to the invigilator.
- Electronics items such as watches and gadgets such as mobile phone, calculator, iPad etc in the exam hall.
- Candidate's misbehaviour will not be tolerated.
- Negative marking for the unattempted questions will be marked across the three sections.
- Candidates must remember that if they finish the exam before the allotted time won't be allowed to leave the exam hall.
XAT Admit Card paly a major role for the candidates to attend the exam and it is an important document that the candidates must carry at the exam centre or they will be disqualified. It contains all the important information related to the candidates. So it is always advisable for the candidates to preserve the XAT admit card until the admission process of XAT is completed.
Note: In case of any discrepancies in the admit card of XAT, candidates can reach out to these contact details:
Toll free: 1800 209 0835 (Monday to Sunday 08:00am - 08:00pm)
Phone: +91 657 665 3203 /3204 / 3205