Online UPTU Application Forms 2021 are released from Apr 1, 2021 and will be available until Jun 20, 2021 (Extended). Candidates need to check the Application Process for UPTU 2021 and apart from this applicant who will be appearing for the exam need to check out the important dates related to UPTU Application Form 2021.
UPTU 2021 Application Form is self-explanatory. For assistance in case of any difficulty in filling up UPTU online form 2021, the candidate may contact Toll-Free Number 1800-180-0161 or send an email to the help desk of UPTU with the subject line “Seeking Help”. Entrance Examination Fee for UPTU 2021 is INR 1300/- for Male/Transgender candidates belonging to General & OBC category and INR 650/- for SC/ST candidates and Female or Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories.
Candidates claiming advantage of reserved categories, subcategories, rural weightage, etc, must be required to indicate on UPTU 2021 Application Form and are not required to send any certificate to University. These original certificates will have to be produced at the time of UPTU 2021 Documents Verification along with one self-attested copy of each one of them.
Note: As per the decision was taken by Central Admission Board (CAB), candidates who do not have an Aadhaar number can also fill UPTU 2021 Application Form by mentioning alternative identification number such as Ration Card, Passport, Bank Account Number or other valid government ID (such as driving license, voter ID, etc).
Highlights of important dates related to the UPTU 2021 Application Form is mentioned in below tabular format:
|UPTU 2021 Application Form Related Events||Dates|
|Availability of UPTU 2021 Application Form||Apr 1, 2021|
|Last date for Submission of UPTU 2021 Application Form without late fee.||Jun 20, 2021|
|Online Form Correction||Jun 21, 2021 - Jun 30, 2021|
|Application Form Correction - Exam Centres||To be announced|
How to fill Application Form of UPTU 2021?
While filling up Application Form candidates should be well aware of the different stages involved in the Application Process. Stages should be followed in a correct way and candidates should follow every instruction displayed on screen online while filling Application Form such that mistakes should be avoided. Stages involved in Application Form are Online Registration, Application Form Filling, Uploading of Scanned Images, Payment of Examination Fee.
Step 1: Online Registration for UPTU 2021
- In Online Registration scenario candidates need to visit the official website for UPTU 2021 where candidates must fill appropriate option "undergraduate" or "Postgraduate".
- Candidates have to click on the "Apply" link at bottom of the page to advance with UPTU 2021 online registration.
- A new screen containing instruction and procedure for online submission of UPTU 2021 Application Form will appear. Aspirants need to read the page carefully and thereafter follow the link "Click here to proceed" at bottom of the page which takes you to UPTU2021 online Application Form filling.
- In application form candidates need to enter Personal Details, Date of Birth, Aadhar enrollment number, Gender, Parent domicile, etc. and after filling up of all details candidates need to click on "Validate Aadhar" button.
Note: As per decision was taken by Central Admission Board (CAB), candidates who do not have Aadhaar number can also fill UPTU 2021 Application Form by mentioning alternative identification number such as Ration Card, Passport, Bank Account Number or other valid government ID (such as driving license, voter ID, etc).
- After filling these details candidates are required to enter communication details such as an address, mobile phone number, email, etc. Then candidates are required to create a “Password” which should be between 8 to 13 character length and it should have at least one upper case letter, lower case letter, number, and special character and then select a security question and enter the answer.
- Candidates need to enter the security pin and click on the "Submit" button to submit the UPTU 2021 online registration form.
Step 2: Application Form Fill up for UPTU 2021
Details that are required to be filled up in the Application Form are Personal Details, Educational Qualification, Exam Centre details, Courses Applied for, etc. Candidates should be very cautious while filling up details to avoid errors in the Application Form because candidates will not get Admit Card if the Application form is not error-free. The stepwise procedure of the Application Form is given below:
- Name of Candidate: Candidates need to enter their Full Name (in English Capital Letters) as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate.
- Father’s Name: Applicants need to enter their Father's Full Name (in English Capital Letters).
- Mother’s Name: Applicants need to enter their Mother's Full Name (in English Capital Letters).
- Date of Birth: Aspirants need to enter their date of birth exactly as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate in dd/mm/yy format.
- Nationality: Candidates who are born in India need to choose “INDIAN” otherwise choose “OTHERS”.
- Gender: Applicants should select Male or Female or Third Gender (Transgender) whichever is applicable.
- Parent's Domicile: Aspirants need to choose “Uttar Pradesh” if at least one of your parents (Father/Mother) is the domicile of Uttar Pradesh. Choose “Other than Uttar Pradesh” if none of your parents is the domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Address for Communication: Aspirants need to enter their complete mailing address with pin code in Capital Letters for postal communication.
- Phone Number: Candidates need to enter their mobile phone number and this mobile number will be used for communication with you during the examination/admission process.
- E-Mail Address: Candidates need to enter their valid E-Mail address. This mail address will be used for communication with you during the examination/admission process.
Qualifying Examination Details
- Examination: Candidates need to choose the appropriate option(s) whether you have passed or are appearing in Intermediate (10+2)/ Diploma in Engg/Diploma in Pharmacy/ Diploma in Agriculture Engg/Diploma in Architecture/Graduate.
- Qualifying Examination Passed/Appearing: Candidates need to choose “Uttar Pradesh” if they have passed or are appearing in qualifying examination form Uttar Pradesh otherwise choose “Other than Uttar Pradesh”.
- Year of Passing/Appearing: Applicants need to enter their qualifying examination year of passing or appearing whichever is applicable.
- Subjects in Qualifying Examination: Aspirants need to choose the subject group in which they have passed/are appearing in the Qualifying Examination.
- Choice of Exam Centre: Candidates can select three distinct choices for an exam centre from where they wish to appear in UPTU 2021 exam.
Choice of Courses
- Seeking Admission: Candidates need to choose the appropriate option the First Year for UG or 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) or First Year for PG. Please note that this choice is linked with your qualification and subjects in qualifying examination.
- Course(s) applied for: Candidates need to choose appropriate course name(s) to which you are seeking admission. Candidates need to choose appropriate paper(s) in which they wish to appear in UPTU 2021.
- Category: Candidates need to choose applicable category whether you are a candidate of UPGE, UPSC, UPST, UPBC, UPGD, GDSC, GDST, GDBC, GDDA, OSGE.
- Sub-Category: Candidates need to choose suitable subcategory depending upon whether you belong to subcategory UPFF, UPAF or UPHC otherwise choose “Not Applicable” if you do not belong to any of these sub-categories.
- Rural Weightage Claimed: Candidates need to choose “YES” if they are eligible for and want to claim rural Weightage otherwise choose “NO”.
Step 3: Upload Scanned photo and signature for UPTU 2021 Application Process
The detailed specification of uploading photo and signature along with format and size specification is given below:
3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
|3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Step 4: Payment of Examination Fee for UPTU 2021
The detailed procedure of paying of Examination Fee is specified below:
- Payment mode: Candidates can choose the mode of payment between Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking to pay UPTU Application Form 2021 fee.
- Credit card: Candidates need to enter their credit card number and PIN while paying UPTU Application Form 2021 exam fee via credit card. Later candidate needs to submit their OTP number to finalize payment.
- Debit Card: Candidates need to enter their Debit card number, pin related to the card, lifetime of card, and CVV available behind the card. Later candidate needs to submit their OTP number to finalize UPTU Application Form 2021 fee payment.
- Net banking: Candidates need to enter their bank account number and One Time Password while doing UPTU 2021 Exam Fee payment via Net banking and Click on ‘Pay Now’ option.
- Failed Transaction: In case transaction is failed for some reason then you will not be able to download “Confirmation Page”. If you are unable to download “Confirmation page” and your account is debited it means that transaction could not be updated at NIC server of UPTU 2021. In case you do not succeed to download “Confirmation page” it indicates that your transaction has failed and you are required to make Payment of UPTU 2021 Examination Fee again and download the confirmation page.
- Refund: However, amount of UPTU 2021 Examination Fee against failed transactions which could not be updated on NIC Server of UPTU 2021 shall be automatically refunded by Bank after Reconciliation and shall be credited to account from which payment was made using candidates Debit card/ Credit card / Net Banking. In case, the amount debited against the failed transaction is not refunded to your account within five days then you should send an email to help desk number of UPTU and subject line for mail is as follows:
Subject: Failed Transaction
Mention the following in your mail: Application Number, Transaction Number, and Date of Birth.
Highlights of Application Fee details are given in below tabular format:
|Fee Amount Including GST (Approx)|
|Male / Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC Category||Rs. 1300|
|SC/ST Category/Female/PH Candidates of All the category||Rs. 650|
Note: After paying the examination fee candidates should not forget to download the receipt because of its usefulness in future.
UPTU Application Form 2021 Category Definitions
- UPGE: Candidates who have completed qualifying examination from a college located in the State of Uttar Pradesh and who do not claim for any reserved category are eligible for admission to all UPTU 2021 courses at all institutions against available General (OPEN) seats.
- UPSE/UPST/UPBC: Applicants who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution located in the State of Uttar Pradesh and are domicile of Uttar Pradesh and belong to Schedule Caste (SC) / Schedule Tribe (ST) / Other Backward Classes are eligible for admission against available UPTU 2021 reserved seats of their category.
- UPGD: Aspirants who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution located outside Uttar Pradesh and whose parents are domicile of Uttar Pradesh and who have not claimed for any reserved category are also eligible for admission to UPTU 2021 courses offered at all institutions under General (OPEN) category.
- GDSC/GDST/GDBC: Applicants who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution located outside Uttar Pradesh and whose parents are domicile of Uttar Pradesh and who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) / schedule tribe of (ST) / Other Backward Classes (OBC) are also eligible for admission against UPTU 2021 reserved seats of their category.
- GDDA: Son/daughter of domicile requirement following is relaxed and admission is permitted according to Defence personnel settled in Uttar Pradesh on date of Entrance Examination after retirement / being disabled in action or Defence personnel killed in action and dependents settled in Uttar Pradesh on the date of UPTU 2021 Entrance Examination. Defence personnel who are not domicile of Uttar Pradesh but are posted in Uttar Pradesh on date of UPTU 2021 Examination.
- OSGE: Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution located outside Uttar Pradesh and whose parents are not domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
UPTU 2021 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can be given only one type of UPTU 2021 horizontal reservation out of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC. However, girl candidates will be able to claim for any one of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC along with UPGL. Category/sub-category must be supported by relevant certificates as per proforma of UPTU 2021 and to be produced at the time of counselling failing which candidates shall be treated in General Category.
Advantage of horizontal reservation in Armed force sub-category is available to sons/daughters of ‘defence personnel of Uttar Pradesh either retired (Superannuated) or killed/disabled in action and dependents settled in Uttar Pradesh and the defence personnel posted in Uttar Pradesh on date of UPTU 2021 Entrance Examination.
Highlights of Reservation criteria for Sub Category candidates are mentioned in below tabular format:
|Sub-Category||Code||Maximum Percentage of Total Seats|
|(a) Dependents of Freedom Fighters from Uttar Pradesh.||UPFF||02%|
|(b) Sons / Daughters of defence personnel of Uttar Pradesh either retired (superannuated) or killed/disabled in action or defence personnel posted in Uttar Pradesh / Defence personnel domicile of Uttar Pradesh & posted outside Uttar Pradesh.||05%|
|(c) Handicapped / Disabled of Uttar Pradesh.||UPHC||03%|
|(d) Girls of Uttar Pradesh.||UPGL||20%|
At the time of filling details in UPTU Application Form 2021, candidates should keep the following list of documents ready.
|Sr No||Documents Required||Remarks|
|1||Aadhaar Card||You shall have to provide your Aadhaar Number for UPTU 2021 Registration|
|2||Email ID||Provide your email id; If you do not have a personal id then it is advised to create one|
|3||Mobile Number||Provide your personal or parent’s mobile number|
|4||Scanned image of Photo||As per the specifications and format|
|5||Scanned image of Signature||As per specifications and format|
|6||Class 10th Certificate or its equivalent exam certificate||Your name and date of birth should be the same|
|7||Class 10th Marksheet||To fill in academic information in UPTU Form 2021|
|8||Class 12th Marksheet, if applicable||To fill in academic information|