Admit Card is the most important document from the exam point of view because without this any candidate will not be allowed to enter into the exam hall. Admit Card release dates should be well known to every candidate before appearing for UPTU 2020 such that they should not miss out on any important events related to release of Admit Card. Candidates should be well prepared for this exam and after giving the exam they should be very cautious about the declaration of UPTU 2020 results.
Admit Card release and availability dates will be announced soon. Dates of release of Admit Cards may change and as soon as clarification of dates are present in the official website it will be notified here. Here are information related with Admit Card details which will help you to understand different parameters related with Admit Card.
UPTU 2020 Admit Card
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) will release the UPTU admit card on the official website of UPTU 2020. AKTU/UPTU admit card is equivalent to a hall ticket. Candidates are advised to check details of UPTU 2020 admit card with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural, examination centre, Name, Father's Name etc.
Note: Candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination without UPTU admit card 2020 and downloaded admit card will be considered as a valid admit card. Candidates need to carry a hard copy of the admit card to the exam centre.
Candidates are advised to carry an extra copy of UPTU Admit Card 2020 so that he/she will be on the safe side if the original copy is misplaced. UPTU Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who have filled UPTU Application Process properly. If there are any issues with application form then admit card will not be issued. Applicants who have secured the cut off for UPTU 2020 will be called in for the counselling process.
How To Download UPTU 2020 Admit Card?
UPTU Admit Card download will be available only to eligible candidates from the website portal. Candidates will be required to log in and download UPTU Admit Card. Candidates must follow the below steps to download admit card successfully.
Step 1: Aspirants should visit UPTU 2020 official website and click on "Download Admit card for UPTU 2020" link. Applicants can make use of the link provided below to download their UPTU 2020 Admit Card.
Step 2: Enter your UPTU 2020 application number, password and security pin. Click on "sign-in" button.
Step 3: Admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download and take printout of UPTU 2020 Admit Card for further use.
UPTU Admit Card Details 2020
Specifications involved in Admit Card are as follows:
- Withdrawal of Permission to Appear for UPTU: A candidate failed to receive information for appearing at UPTU 2020 Examination will not be accepted. UPTU may withdraw permission to appear in UPTU 2020 granted by mistake to a candidate who is not eligible to appear at UPTU 2020 exam even if an admit card has been issued and produced by the candidate before concerned centre superintendent at the examination centre.
- Importance: Candidates must preserve UPTU 2020 Admit Card until the admission process is over. UPTU 2020 Admit Card is required for the verification and authentication in UPTU 2020 Counselling Process.
- Discrepancies: Any discrepancies in UPTU 2020 Admit Card or if any candidate is not able to download UPTU 2020 Admit Card then candidates must contact UPTU exam conducting body through helpline as indicated on AKTU official website.
- No Tampering: UPTU 2020 Admit Card should not have tampered. If any of the candidates having UPTU 2020 Admit Card is found to have tampered then candidates may be barred from writing UPTU 2020 exam. Plagiarising UPTU 2020 Admit Card is a punishable offence.
UPTU Admit Card Instructions
Once UPTU Admit Card download is available for candidates who are taking UPTU exam should go through UPTU Admit card instructions given below:
- All candidates must note that admit card of UPTU 2020 is an important document and must be kept safe.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without UPTU Admit Card download.
- UPTU Admit Card will carry a bar code. If no bar code is present, the candidate must download Admit Card again
- The details mentioned on the admit card must be the same as that of details filled in the application form
- UPTU 2020 Admit Card must be kept safe until the counselling process is complete. Admit card will only provide access to the examination hall
- Candidates are advised to take at least 2 prints of UPTU Admit Card to be on the safer side
- In this case, candidates are unable to download the application form, they must write to officials of AKTU admission with all particulars related to UPTU 2020 examination at the help desk of UPTU exam within dates specified.
- Applicants are advised to reach the venue an hour before the scheduled time.
- Candidates must carry their UPTU Admit Card without which entry will not be granted
- Students must go through instructions as mentioned on UPTU Admit Card 2020
How to Recover UPTU 2020 Application Number?
Steps to recover Application number are mentioned as below:
- Step 1: In UPTU 2020 Admit Card portal click on "Forget Application Number" link.
- Step 2: Then select the appropriate course (UG/PG) and click on "Get Application Number" button.
- Step 3: Here you have to enter your's name, father's name, mother's name, date of birth and after that you have to enter security pin and then you have to click on "Get Application Number" button. UPTU 2020 Application Number which matches submitted details will be displayed on the screen.
How to Recover UPTU 2020 Password?
Stepwise procedure of recovering password is mentioned as below:
- Step 1: In UPTU 2020 Admit Card portal click on the "Forgot Password" link.
- Step 2: Select a preferable mode to recover the password and click on the "Continue" button.
- Step 3: Enter your application number, date of birth, security pin and click on "submit" button. Then the appropriate password recovery method is processed according to the mode selected.