TS EAMCET examination dates will be announced soon. The exam will be conducted in English and Telugu. It consists of objective multiple-choice questions.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
The duration is for the TS EAMCET 2020 is 3 hours. The maximum marks are 160 that are distributed in three subjects being Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Exam mode: The examination will be conducted in the online mode, consisting of the questions in Telugu and English as the choice is left to the candidates. The choice of language should be mentioned at the time of registration as no correction will be entertained later. All students must be up-to-date with the TS EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
Medium Of Exam: The exam will be conducted in three languages that are English, Urdu, and Telugu. For candidates who wish to appear in TS EAMCET in the Urdu language, they will have to choose Hyderabad as the exam centre only.
Evaluation Scheme: Each correct answer is awarded 1 mark and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Exam Pattern Highlights
The Registered candidates of TS EAMCET exam 2020 are advised to go through the exam pattern before attempting the examination as it is similar to the 2019 Exam pattern.
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer-based Test)|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) or Objective Questions|
|Duration||Physics & Chemistry - 2 Hours (120 minutes) Biology & Mathematics - 1 Hours (60 minutes)|
|Total Question||160 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||For every correct answer (+) 1 Mark|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Paper Medium||English, Urdu, and Telugu|
Subject wise Exam Pattern details
|Subject||No. of questions in the Exam||Marks allotted|
Computer-Based Exams Instructions
Reporting at TS EAMCET Exam Center:
- It is advised for the candidates to report to the Exam centre two hours before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall even if they are late by a minute.
- Verification of Hall ticket and ID will be done at the entrance of the exam centre.
- After taking the Biometric fingerprint and photographs of the candidates, the Invigilators will guide the candidates to their respective computers allotted.
- On the computer screen, the candidate's detail will be displayed as shown in the below image.
- At the scheduled time, enter the Username as instructed on the Admit Card, and the password will be provided by the invigilators 10 mins before the commencement of the examination.
- For any system errors or query, contact the 2020 invigilators by raising a hand.
Reading TS EAMCET Exam Instructions:
- The instructions for the exam will be available both in English and Telugu.
- The Instructions like TS EAMCET exam pattern will also be displayed on the computer screen.
- Even the TS EAMCET questions are also available both in English and Telugu.
- After reading all the instructions, click on "I'm ready to begin".
Test Taking Process:
- Sections: Questions will be of different sections based on the subjects that are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates can start with any section of their choice. There is no compulsion in attending the questions in order.
- The candidates can even mark the questions for review if needed.
- An image of a question is displayed below for the reference of the candidates.
- Submit button will not be displayed until the closure of the exam time, and it will be automatically submitted after the closure of the time.
- By pressing the above yes button, the test will be permanently submitted successfully.
Additional Features on TS EAMCET Main Screen:
- Zoom: The candidates can zoom in (+) and zoom out (-) their TS EAMCET screen.
- Timer: The candidates can see a timer which syncs as soon as the candidate clicks on "I'm ready to Begin". The timer indicates the remaining time of the examination and when the timer reaches zero, the exams get submitted automatically.
- Subject Navigation: The candidates can click on any subject and answer the questions in any order. There is no compulsion of answering the question in order wise.
- After finishing all the questions in a section, click on the Save & Next button, which redirects automatically to the next section.
- Question Palette: The question palette shows all the question numbers the section in which the candidate is answering etc.
- Question Window: This shows the Question along with the options.
- Question window expanded view: Click ">" to hide the TS EAMCET Question Palette, and "<" to unhide the Palette again.
- The candidates can scroll up and down to view the TS EAMCET question completely.
- TS EAMCET Clear Response button: The candidates can delete the answer selected by clicking this Clear Response button.
- TS EAMCET Question Paper: Click on this button to view the complete question with the options (However, the candidates cannot answer in this view). Click on (x) button to close this window.
- Instructions: Candidates can view the instructions any time by pressing this Instruction button.
- Candidates must solve and practice from TS EAMCET previous years' papers to have a better idea of the TS EAMCET 2020 exam pattern and format of the question paper.
- With the help of the sample paper of TS EAMCET, candidates will be able to answer and attempt the questions in a proper manner
- Practising TS EAMCET sample papers will help candidates to gain speed and manage time
|1.||Mathematics||Mathematics Sample Papers||Click here|
|2.||Physics||Physics Sample Papers|
|3.||Chemistry||Chemistry Sample Papers|