TS EAMCET 2021 will be an MCQ exam. The TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern is discussed below.
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The duration is for the TS EAMCET 2021 is 3 hours. The maximum marks are 160 across three subjects- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Exam mode: The examination will be conducted in the online mode. All students must be up-to-date with the TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus as well.
Medium Of Exam: The exam will be conducted in three languages- English, Urdu, and Telugu. For candidates who wish to appear in TS EAMCET in the Urdu language, they will have to choose Hyderabad as the exam center only.
Evaluation Scheme: 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers. Unattempted questions also do not affect the scores.
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern Highlights
Telangana State Council for Higher Education prescribed the exam pattern and the syllabus for the TS EAMCET 2021. The exam is conducted separately for Engineering, Medical, and Agricultural courses. Therefore the exam pattern also varies in terms of the sections but the questions will be based on the syllabi of class 11 and class 12 for all the papers.
- There will be two subject groups namely PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) for the Agricultural courses and PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) for Engineering courses.
- Each section will have 40 questions except Mathematics.
- Mathematics will have 80 questions.
- Each right answer will fetch 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Candidates are requested to take advantage of this marking scheme by answering all the questions.
The Registered candidates of TS EAMCET 2021 are advised to go through the exam pattern before attempting the examination as it is similar to the TS EAMCET 2021 Exam pattern.
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer-based Test)|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) or Objective Questions|
|Duration||Physics & Chemistry - 2 Hours (120 minutes) Biology & Mathematics - 1 Hours (60 minutes)|
|Total Question||160 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||For every correct answer (+) 1 Mark|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Paper Medium||English, Urdu, and Telugu|
Subject-wise Exam Pattern for Engineering Paper
|Subject||No. of questions in the Exam||Marks allotted|
Subject wise Exam Pattern for Agriculture Paper
|Subject||No. of questions in the Exam||Marks allotted|
Computer-Based Exams Instructions
Reporting to TS EAMCET Exam Centre
- It is advised for the candidates to report to the Exam centre two hours before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall even if they are late by a minute.
- Verification of Hall ticket and ID will be done at the entrance of the exam centre.
- After taking the Biometric fingerprint and photographs of the candidates, the Invigilators will guide the candidates to their respective computers allotted.
- On the computer screen, the candidate's details will be displayed as shown in the below image.
- At the scheduled time, enter the Username as instructed on the Admit Card, and the password will be provided by the invigilators 10 mins before the commencement of the examination.
- For any system errors or queries, invigilators are assigned to tend to it.
Reading TS EAMCET Exam Instructions
- The instructions for the exam will be available both in English and Telugu.
- The TS EAMCET exam pattern will also be displayed on the computer screen.
- TS EAMCET questions are available both in English and Telugu.
- After reading all the instructions, click on "I'm ready to begin".
Test Taking Process:
- Sections: Questions will be of different sections based on the subjects that are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates can start with any section of their choice. There is no compulsion in attending the questions in order.
- The candidates can even mark the questions for review if needed.
- An image of a question is displayed below for the reference of the candidates.
- Submit button will not be displayed until the closure of the exam time, and it will be automatically submitted after the closure of the time.
- By pressing the above yes button, the test will be permanently submitted successfully.
Additional Features on TS EAMCET Main Screen:
- Zoom: The candidates can zoom in (+) and zoom out (-) their TS EAMCET screen.
- Timer: The candidates can see a timer which syncs as soon as the candidate clicks on "I'm ready to Begin". The timer indicates the remaining time of the examination and when the timer reaches zero, the exams get submitted automatically.
- Subject Navigation: The candidates can click on any subject and answer the questions in any order. There is no compulsion of answering the question in order.
- After finishing all the questions in a section, click on the Save & Next button, which redirects automatically to the next section.
- Question Palette: The question palette shows all the question numbers the section in which the candidate is answering etc.
- Question Window: This shows the Question along with the options.
- Question window expanded view: Click ">" to hide the TS EAMCET Question Palette, and "<" to unhide the Palette again.
- The candidates can scroll up and down to view the TS EAMCET question completely.
- TS EAMCET Clear Response button: The candidates can delete the answer selected by clicking this Clear Response button.
- TS EAMCET Question Paper: Click on this button to view the complete question with the options (However, the candidates cannot answer in this view). Click on (x) button to close this window.
- Instructions: Candidates can view the instructions any time by pressing this Instruction button.
- Candidates must solve and practice from TS EAMCET previous years' papers to have a better idea of the TS EAMCET 2021 exam pattern and format of the question paper.
- Practising TS EAMCET sample papers will help candidates to gain speed and manage time effectively. For papers, click on the links given below.
|1.||Mathematics||Mathematics Sample Papers|
|2.||Physics||Physics Sample Papers|
|3.||Chemistry||Chemistry Sample Papers|