West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts the WBJEE exam every year. Candidates must prepare well for the WBJEE exam as this exam is highly competitive. For better preparation, candidates can take reference of WBJEE previous year question papers. The previous year question papers are very helpful for all aspirants in giving them a clear idea of the WBJEE 2021 exam. The candidates practising WBJEE question papers will become more familiar with the WBJEE 2021 exam. They will remain calm and confident during the exam. It is important to know that it is not enough to study but to also keep track of the progress. By practising WBJEE previous year question papers, the candidates can evaluate their performance and point out the subjects they need to work on. They can make the necessary changes accordingly in their study plan. Candidates must practise the WBJEE previous year question papers weekly. Candidates must solve the maximum number of WBJEE question paper for each of the section and should also attempt mock tests for those sections.
Benefits of solving WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers
Solving WBJEE previous year question papers will give an idea to the candidates about the question paper pattern, types of questions that are asked from past few years and marking scheme of the WBJEE question paper. There are several other advantages of solving these papers and those include:
- Candidates will get a details view of the WBJEE exam pattern.
- Solving WBJEE previous year papers will increase the confidence of the candidates.
- Candidates will be aware of the paper difficulty level that which section is easy, which has moderate or difficult questions.
- By solving the WBJEE previous year question papers, candidates will get to know in which section they are weak and in which they are strong.
- It will also help in managing time efficiently. Candidates will have an idea that how much time they require for solving a particular section and in this way they can increase their speed of solving questions to complete the paper on time.
- Candidates can focus more on the questions which are asked repeatedly in recent years.
- In this way, candidates can also do revision by solving these papers.
Steps to download WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers
To download the WBJEE question paper, candidates can follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website of WBJEE.
- At the homepage of WBJEEB, candidates can find the WBJEE previous year question papers/WBJEE old question papers.
- Click on the link and the page will display the sets of WBJEE question paper for all the subjects.
- Download the question paper by clicking on the particular link.
- The WBJEE question paper will be available in the form of a PDF file.
- After downloading the question paper, candidates can start preparing for the exam.
WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
Candidates can check the links given below for WBJEE previous year question papers. The WBJEE question paper will be available in PDF format. Candidates have to download the same and start practising by referring them. The question papers are given year wise for each of the subjects. Once the exam officials publish the WBJEE 2020 question paper at the official website, we will publish those papers soon. Click on the particular link for download the WBJEE question paper.
|Name of the Section||WBJEE 2019 Question Paper with Solution PDF Download||WBJEE 2018 Question Paper with Solution PDF Download||WBJEE 2017 Question Paper with Solution PDF Download|
|Mathematics||WBJEE 2019 Question Paper||WBJEE 2018 Question Paper||WBJEE 2017 Question Paper|
|WBJEE 2019 Answer Key||WBJEE 2018 Answer Key||-|
|Physics-Chemistry||WBJEE 2019 Question Paper||WBJEE 2018 Question Paper||WBJEE 2017 Question Paper|
|WBJEE 2019 Answer Key||WBJEE 2018 Answer Key||-|
Reference Books for WBJEE 2021
There are multiple books which the candidates can refer along with the WBJEE previous year question papers to prepare for the WBJEE exam. Candidates can take the help of these reference books to cover the topics from each subject that are asked in the WBJEE exam. Some of the books that can be referred by the candidates are listed below:
|Name of the Section||WBJEE Reference Books|
|Physics||NCERT; D.C. Pandey, H.C. Verma|
|Chemistry||NCERT, O.P. Tandon; Arihant Publications;|
|Mathematics||R.D. Sharma; NCERT; SK Goyal (Arihant Publications)|
Preparation Tips for WBJEE 2021
Preparing for any exam is not an easy task. It needs proper planning and scheduling. Candidates must take the help of study materials, sample papers as well as practice mock test papers which are available online. Time-management is one of the foremost things that the candidate must learn while practising for the exam. They can also follow section-wise preparation guidelines. Some of the preparation tips that should be followed by the candidates are given below:
- Solve the WBJEE previous year question papers regularly and attempt mock tests as well.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the syllabus of each subject.
- Make short notes for the topics from each subject that are important.
- Study at least 8-10 hours per day.
- Practising online tests will help the candidates to understand the methodology of the exam and they can increase their performance under a time-controlled environment.
WBJEE Mock Test
Apart from solving the WBJEE previous year question papers, candidates can test their performance by attempting mock tests as well. To prepare well for the WBJEE 2021 exam, candidates must attempt the mock tests regularly. In this way, they can develop a habit of solving the question within the time limit and can also manage time efficiently. It will help the candidates to develop their speed and accuracy during the entire examination. For practising the sample paper and mock test, candidates can visit the WBJEE Mock Test/Sample Papers.