TS EAMCET 2020 Applications were accepted between February 21, 2020 to June 10, 2020. Late applications for TS EAMCET 2020 carried a late fee.
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form Fee
|Category||Only Agriculture Courses||Both Agriculture and Engineering Courses|
|General Candidates||INR 800/-||INR 1600/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||INR 400/-||INR 800/-.|
TS EAMCET Application Form Filling Procedure
Item No. 1
- Frozen field: Stream field options available are: (Frozen) + Engineering (E) + Agriculture & Medical (AM) + Both (Engineering and Agriculture & Medical) (E & AM).
- Stream: You should make sure that you select the correct Stream before applying of TS EAMCET, as this item gets FROZEN as per the information given during Registration Fee payment.
- Both Med & Engg: The TS EAMCET candidates belonging to Intermediate board or any equivalent Qualifying Examination who wish to apply for “BOTH” option, should make sure that they are eligible (as per the guidelines are given in the TS EAMCET Instruction Booklet) for Engineering and Agriculture & Medical before selecting “Both” option.
- Credentials: However, if Intermediate (Regular) candidate wishes to appear for BOTH streams, he/she should enter the Additional Subjects / General Bridge Course (AM Stream only) Hall Ticket number in the “Bridge Course (BIE) Hall Ticket No.” item:
- Example: If the candidates want to appear for Engineering (E) Test, it will appear as Engineering (E) as shown:
Item No. 2
Qualifying Examination has the following options:
- Intermediate (Regular)
- Intermediate (Vocational)
- TSOSS/ APOSS
Qualifying Examination: If the examination is Intermediate (Regular), then the button Intermediate (Regular), Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No. (Latest) and Year of Appearing/Passing Qualifying Exam will get FROZEN as per the information given before, hence, verify whether your Qualifying Examination, Hall Ticket No. and Year of Appearing/Passing are the same.
**Click below for TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form**
Example: if you have already given Intermediate (Regular), for which you have given the Hall Ticket No.: 1527221278 and Year of Appearing / Passing: 2015 during the Registration Fee Payment, it will appear FROZEN as shown below:
- Intermediate Qualifying Exam: If the Qualifying Examination is Intermediate (Vocational), the Item is already FROZEN. Don’t forget to enter the Vocational Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number in the Box provided (as shown below) as it is Mandatory.
- Both Engg & Med: However, if Intermediate (Regular) candidate wishes to appear for BOTH streams, he/she should enter the Additional Subjects / General Bridge Course (AM Stream only) Hall Ticket number in the encircled “Bridge Course(BIE) Hall Ticket No.” item:
- Other Qualifying Exam: If the Qualifying Examination is RGUKT, CBSE, ISC, DIPLOMA, NIOS, TSOSS/APOSS or Others the relevant option should be selected and the following items have to be filled like Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam and Medium of Language to take TS EAMCET Exam.
- The medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam: Select the medium of instruction at your Qualifying Exam level, i.e., at your Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2) course.
- The medium of Language to take the Exam: Select the medium of language to take the EAMCET-2017 Exam. The EAMCET-2017 paper is printed in English and Telugu languages. Hence, choose anyone.
- 10+2 Studies: The candidate has to select the College Type where he/she has studied Intermediate / 10 +2 / Equivalent. The following options are available as shown encircled below:
- Government Junior College
- Central School, Navodaya Schools, etc.,
- Government/ DRDA Sponsored Corporate Colleges
- Other Private Junior Colleges.
Item No.3: Photo & Signature
- Uploads: The candidates have to upload your Photograph & Signature if their passport year is less than 2003.
- Frozen: If the student appeared/passed Intermediate (Regular), then Item Photograph & Signature are automatically populated from the already existing Intermediate database (Note: Only for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 appeared/passed) and hence, is FROZEN as shown below:
- Photograph: The candidates of TS EAMCET belonging to Intermediate (Regular) - (other than 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 appeared I passed) or RGUKT, CBSE, ISC, DIPLOMA, NIOS, TSOSS/ APOSS or Others have to click button "Select file" to upload the photograph file. The photograph file should be in the jpg file format and the size should be less than 30 KB.
- Signature: To upload the Signature Press the button "Select file" and ensure that the Signature's file format should be jpg format and the size has to be less than 15 KB.
- Example: Photo and Signature can be uploaded by clicking on the encircled buttons of "Select file" as shown below. Later, browse for the Photo and Signature files available on the computer system of prescribed file sizes respectively.
Item No. 4: Candidate details
- Note: If the candidate's Qualifying Examination is Intermediate (Regular) or Intermediate (Vocational), then the Candidate's Name, Father's Name Mother's Name and Gender are automatically taken from the existing Intermediate database (Note: Only 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 appeared/passed are available) and hence, are FROZEN as shown in the screenshot below
- Mother’s Name: The candidate has to enter his / her Mother’s name in the provided space if the candidate belongs to other than the Intermediate board only.
- Date of Birth: The candidate is supposed to choose the Date of Birth from the drop-down boxes provided as shown below.
- Reference: Refer the figure above, for example, the Date of Birth 02-04-1994, 02 for Day, Apr for Month and 1994 for Year has to be chosen.
- Birth State: In the Birth State, the TS EAMCET has to choose from the drop-down boxes provided.
- Birth District: Similarly, the TS EAMCET candidate has to select the Birth District from the drop-down with district names of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only if the chosen Birth State in the previous item is Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- Other states: In case, the Birth State is other than Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, then this item is disabled/frozen and will display as other states.
- Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment No: This is an optional item. The candidate is supposed to enter the Aadhaar Card number or the Enrollment number if available, in the boxes provided as shown below. For example, if the Aadhaar Card Number is 499999999999, the same has to be entered.
- Finally, after filling all the details Item No. 4 is completed as follows:
- Note: For students who have pursued Intermediate (Regular) – (other than 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 appeared/passed) or RGUKT, CBSE, ISC, DIPLOMA, NIOS, APOS or Others have to enter the correct data in the following fields:
- Enter the Candidate’s Name
- Enter the Father’s Name
- Enter the Mother’s Name
- Select the correct Date of Birth (as per your Board of Intermediate Education or equivalent records) from drop-down boxes Date, Month and Year respectively.
- Choose the options Male or Female for Gender
- Enter the correct Birth State
- Enter the correct Birth District
For example, Candidate’s Name is RAVEENDRA REDDY CHITAPANA Father’s Name is VENKATA RAMANA REDDY CHITAPANA, Mother’s Name is PADMAVATHI DEVI CHITAPANA Date of Birth is 02-04-1997, Gender is Male, Birth State is ANDHRA PRADESH, Birth District is EAST GODAVARI and Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment No. is 11111111111.
Item No. 5: Category
- Caste: Select the relevant option corresponding to the Category candidate belongs to as per the Caste certificate. For example, if you belong to OC (Open Category), select the option as shown in the image.
Item No. 6: Seeking Admission under Special Category
- Special Category: If the candidate belongs to the Special Category as mentioned in the categories given below, the corresponding option has to be selected by the candidate.
- Example: If you belong to the special category, NCC.
Item No. 7: Local Area Status
Select the Local Area you belong: For example, if the candidate belongs to Osmania University (OU), please refer to the image shown below:
Item No. 8: Regional Centre
- Regional Centre: The candidate has to choose Regional Centre for Appearing Test from the drop-down box provided.
- Example: If the candidate wishes to appear for TS EAMCET 2020 at the Regional Centre as HYDERABAD ZONE-III, then select as shown below:
Item No.9: Non-Minority / Minority
- Community: The Non-Minority has to be selected if the candidate belongs to the Minority community.
- Majority: Otherwise, if he/she belongs to a Minority community, then the Minority option has to be selected by using the drop-down box.
- Select a sub-category: From the drop-down box, relevant Minority community to which the candidate belongs to has to be selected.
- Example: The option is Muslim, select Muslim/Christian /... as shown below:
Item No.10: Annual Income of the Parents (in INR)
- Annual Income: Select any one of the three options provided as given below regarding the “Annual Income of the Parents (Rs.):”.
- Example: If your Parental Income is “More than Two Lakhs”, refer to the image shown below:
Item No.11: Urdu Translation required for TS EAMCET-2017 Exam (Only for URDU medium candidates)
- URDU candidates: A TS EAMCET candidate, who has chosen the Medium of Instruction at Qualifying Exam as “URDU”, he/she can avail the facility of a URDU TRANSLATOR if required during the exam by selecting the “YES” option. But note that, the candidate will be allotted a TEST CENTRE in “HYDERABAD ZONE” ONLY.
- Frozen: Hence, this item is FROZEN for NON-URDU candidates.
- Example: If a URDU medium candidate requires Urdu Translation, then select “YES” as encircled below:
Item No.12: Place of Study
- Urban/Rural: Two options Urban or Rural are given for both a1.SSC or Equivalent (10th Class) and b. Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2) class. Select the option as per your Place of Study.
- A1: SSC or equivalent (10thClass): For example, your option for SSC or Equivalent (10th Class) is Urban, refer to the image shown:
- a2: SSC or equivalent (10thClass)
- Hall ticket no: Enter the SSC or Equivalent Hall Ticket No. and Year of Passing.
- Example: enter 4221223 for SSC or Equivalent (10th Class) Hall Ticket No., Month and the Year of Passing is 2013, refer the image shown:
- b: Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2)
- Example: If the option to be selected for Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2) is Rural, as given below:
Item No.13: Address for Correspondence
- House Address: Provide the House No. or C/o., Village / Street / Locality, Mandal / Town / City, District, State, Pin Code, Contact Telephone Number (Mobile), Telephone Number (Landline) and Email.
- Example: Plot No:18 Village / Street / Locality Kotaya reddy st Mandal / Town / City Kakinada, District is East Godavari, State is Andhra Pradesh, Pin Code: 533003, Contact Telephone Number (Mobile): 9999999999, Telephone Number (Landline): 08842222222 and Email are [email protected], refer the image shown.
Item No.14: Study Details
- Study place: The candidate has to fill the district details related to his study from Class-1 to Intermediate II year/equivalent in the spaces provided as shown below. However, if a candidate has studied in a state other than Andhra Pradesh, then select OTHER STATE.
- Terms and conditions: After furnishing all the required data and correct particulars, verify thoroughly the details and go through the Declaration at the end of the page. Select the encircled checkbox against – “I accept the Terms & Conditions” if you are done with Online Application Form filling. Then, press the encircled Submit button to proceed to the next page as shown.
- Popup: In case you have not completed the application form, a message box will appear as shown below, which indicates that the candidate has not selected / not Entered the required mandatory details as prescribed.
- Completion: Further, the same will be displayed at the bottom of the page. If all the details are furnished, then the screen will change to the next page after the Submit button is clicked.