AP EAMCET is a state-level exam conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada. The application form for this exam was released on Jun 26, 2021 and will go on till Jul 25, 2021 (without any late fee), and till Aug 5, 2021 with a late fee of INR 500 or till Aug 10, 2021 with a late fee of INR 1000, or till Aug 16, 2021 with a late fee of INR 5000 and the last and final date to apply with a late fee of INR 10000 will be on Aug 18, 2021 . The candidates will be able to apply for the exam online, by filling the application form which has been released on the official website. The exam is going to be held on various dates between Aug 19, 2021 to Aug 25, 2021.
AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form Date
The dates relevant to the AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 are tabulated below. Candidates can refer to the table below for the important dates. It is advised that they must submit the application form within the specified dates else they have to pay the late fee for submitting the form.
|Release of Online Application||Jun 26, 2021|
|AP EAMCET 2021 Application Last Date||Jul 25, 2021|
|Opening of AP EAMCET Edit Application||To be announced|
|Last date to apply with a late fee of INR 500||Aug 5, 2021|
|Last date to apply with a late fee of INR 1000||Aug 10, 2021|
|Last date to apply with a late fee of INR 5000||Aug 16, 2021|
|Last date to apply with a late fee of INR 10000||Aug 18, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||Aug 12, 2021|
|Date of Examination||Aug 19, 2021 to Aug 25, 2021|
|Declaration of Results||Sep 10, 2021 (Tentative)|
AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 Documents required
The following are the documents required for the application process for AP EAMCET 2021:
- Scanned copy of the photograph in the prescribed format
- Scanned copy of Signature in the prescribed format
- Residence Certificate
- PH certificate
- NCC or Sports Certificates
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC categories
- Study Certificate
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ ST/ OBC categories
The format of the scanned copy of candidate's Photograph and signature must be as given below:
|Photograph||JPG||Less than 30kb|
|Signature||JPG||Less than 15kb|
How to fill AP EAMCET 2021 Application form?
Candidates can fill in their AP EAMCET 2021 application form by using the following steps.
Step 1: Fee Payment for AP EAMCET 2021
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2021
- Click on the " Fee Payment" link.
- It will redirect to a new page that will expect candidates to fill in the following details such as qualifying exam hall ticket number, candidates name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, stream, category etc.
Step 2: Know the payment status of the AP EAMCET 2021 application form
Once the candidates have paid the fees they must know the status of their payment.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the "Know Your Payment Status for AP EAPCET 2021" Link
- Enter details such as mobile number, date of birth and the stream they have chosen.
Step 3: Fill in the AP EAMCET 2021 Application form
- Visit the main page of AP EAMCET 2021
- Click on the "Fill in the AP EAMCET 2021 application form", which will redirect to a new page.
- On this page candidates must first enter the required details and then fill in the application form.
Step 4: Know the AP EAMCET 2021 Registration number
This is a new step introduced by the AP EAMCET exam conducting authority. It is similar to the previous steps, candidates need to fill in their details after which the candidates will get to know their registration numbers.
Step 5: Print the AP EAMCET 2021 Application form
The last and final step in the process of filling in the application form is to take a print out of the filled in application form.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 Fee Payment
The very first step in AP EAMCET Application Procedure is making the payment of the registration fee. Make sure about the application fee to be paid before proceeding with the payment process.
Payment Mode: AP EAMCET Application Fee 2021 can be paid only through online mode. The candidates can pay by credit/ debit card through the online mode.
AP EAMCET Fee Payment Procedure: The application process for AP EAMCET 2021 starts from registration fee payment,
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on Online Application.
- Step-3: Make the payment of the registration fee.
- Step 4: Know the Payment status, candidates can check the Success/Failure status of AP EAMCET Fee Payment and then proceed further.
AP EAMCET 2021 Fees
The AP EAMCET exam fee last date will be announced soon once the official notification is released.
|Course||AP EAMCET 2021 Fees|
|Agriculture & Pharmacy||INR 500|
|Engineering & Agriculture-Pharmacy||INR 1000|
AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 Details
Once the Application fee is paid successfully, candidates will have to proceed to fill other information in the application form.
- Candidate Details: All the details like Candidate's Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Identity Proof, Annual Income details, Caste Certificate other complete details about the candidate is to be filled in this section
- Address: Candidate's contact details like house address, contact phone number, Email ID should be given in this section, all the details entered in this section should be valid and active because this information will be used further
- Educational Details: The qualification details like marks scored in 10th and 12th and other education-related information is to be filled
- Details of Common Entrance Test: This section contains the details about the specification that the candidates have chosen under this common entrance test and the details related to this
AP EAMCET Application Correction 2021 Details
Candidates can make changes or corrections in the particulars of their AP EAMCET Application Form 2021. The entries made by them in the application form are divided into categories given below:
Category 1: Candidates cannot make any changes to the details on their own. A written request with a valid document must be mailed to the official e-mail ID.
|Candidate's Name/Father's Name/Date of Birth||SSC Marksheet|
|Signature/Photograph||Scanned copy of signature and photograph|
|Stream/ Qualifying Exam Admit Card||Qualifying Exam Admit Card|
Category 2: Candidates can make corrections in the following details:
- Special Category
- Birth Address
- Mother's name
- Study Details
- Correspondence address
- Contact Number
Candidates are required to retain the documents until the process of counselling.
How to check AP EAMCET Form Status?
Candidates can check/track the status of the AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 from the official website after they have filled in all the necessary details.
- In the Official website go to 'Track Application Status' and enter the application form number and the password along with the captcha. Then click on 'Track' to find the status of the application process.
- The AP EAMCET Database is updated every three days. So make sure to wait out the period of time before checking in again.
- Candidates can do the AP EAMCET Application Form download once they have filled the form and submitted it.
Retrieving Application Number & Password
Sometimes it might happen that the candidates forgot the application number or password that was created while doing the registration for AP EAMCET exam. For retrieving the application number and password, candidates must follow the steps given below:
Steps for Retrieving Password
- Visit the AP EAMCET Candidate's login window.
- Click on "I forgot my password" link.
- Candidates will be provided with three options for the retrieving process.
- They will be given a security question and its answer given by the candidate while doing AP EAMCET registration.
- They will be given a verification code received via text message to the candidate’s contact number that has been registered.
- They will be given a reset link received on registered e-mail ID.
Steps for Retrieving Application Number
- Aspirants have to click on the link "I cannot access my account".
- Now click on the link "I forgot my AP EAMCET Application Number".
- Candidates will have to provide the information like date of birth, name, father's name, etc.
- After entering all the above details, the new AP EAMCET application number will be generated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When the application correction window will be opened?
Ans. Once the application correction window is live, the link will be provided here. As per the information, the correction window will be opened after a few days once the form submission is done.
Q. How to check the status of the AP EAMCET Application Form 2021?
Ans. Candidates will have to visit the official website and check for 'Track Application Status' and enter the application form number and the password along with the captcha. Then click on 'Track' to find the status of the application process.