AP EAMCET application form 2023 correction window was concluded. Candidates were able to make changes to the submitted application form.
Latest Updates on AP EAMCET 2023
- Sep 21, 2023: AP EAMCET counselling 2023 seat allotment result for the final phase has been released on Sep 21, 2023.
AP EAMCET is a state-level exam conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada. Candidates will be able to apply for the exam online, from the official website. Candidates can check the AP EAMCET registration details in the article below.
|AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2023||AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2023|
Table of Contents
- AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form Date
- AP EAMCET Application Form 2023 Documents Required
- How to Fill AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form?
- AP EAMCET Application Form 2023 Fee Payment
- AP EAMCET Application Form 2023 Details
- AP EAMCET Application Correction 2023 Details
- How to Check AP EAMCET 2023 Form Status?
- Retrieving Lost Application Number
- Frequently Asked Questions
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form Date
The dates relevant to the AP EAMCET application form 2023 are tabulated below. Candidates can refer to the table below for the important dates. It is advised that they must submit the application form within the specified dates else they have to pay the late fee for submitting the form.
|AP EAMCET Application Form Start Date||Mar 11, 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications Without a Late Fee||Apr 15, 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications With a Late Fee of INR 500||Apr 30, 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications With a Late Fee of INR 1000||May 5, 2023|
|Correction of Online Application Data Already Submitted by Candidate||May 4 - 6, 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications With a Late Fee of INR 5000||May 12, 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications With a Late Fee of INR 10000||May 14, 2023|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets||May 9, 2023|
|AP EAMCET Exam Date||
AP EAMCET Application Correction 2023 Details
Candidates can make changes or edit the particulars of their AP EAMCET Application Form 2023. The entries made by them in the application form are divided into categories given below:
Category 1: Candidates cannot make any changes to the details on their own. A written request with a valid document must be mailed to the official e-mail ID.
|Candidate's Name/Father's Name/Date of Birth||SSC Marksheet|
|Signature/Photograph||Scanned copy of signature and photograph|
|Stream/ Qualifying Exam Admit Card||Qualifying Exam Admit Card|
Category 2: Candidates can make corrections in the following details:
- Special Category
- Birth Address
- Mother's name
- Study Details
- Correspondence address
- Contact Number
Candidates are required to retain the documents until the process of counselling.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2023 Documents Required
The following are the documents required for the application process for AP EAMCET 2023.
- Scanned copy of the photograph in the prescribed format
- Scanned copy of the Signature in the prescribed format
- Residence Certificate
- PH certificate
- NCC or Sports Certificates
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC categories
- Study Certificate
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ ST/ OBC categories
The format of the scanned copy of the candidate's Photograph and signature must be as given below:
|Photograph||JPG||Less than 30kb|
|Signature||JPG||Less than 15kb|
How to Fill AP EAMCET 2023 Application form?
Candidates can fill in their AP EAMCET 2023 application form by using the following steps.
Step 1: Fee Payment for AP EAMCET 2023
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2023
- Click on the " Fee Payment" link.
- It will redirect to a new page that will expect candidates to fill in the following details such as qualifying exam hall ticket number, candidates name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, stream, category etc.
Step 2: Know the Payment Status of the AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form
Once the candidates have paid the fees they must know the status of their payment.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the "Know Your Payment Status for AP EAPCET 2023" Link
- Enter details such as mobile number, date of birth and the stream they have chosen.
Step 3: Fill in the AP EAMCET 2023 Application form
- Visit the main page of AP EAMCET 2023
- Click on the "Fill in the AP EAMCET 2023 application form", which will redirect to a new page.
- On this page candidates must first enter the required details and then fill in the application form.
Step 4: Know the AP EAMCET 2023 Registration number
This is a new step introduced by the AP EAMCET exam conducting authority. It is similar to the previous steps, candidates need to fill in their details after which the candidates will get to know their registration numbers.
Step 5: Print the AP EAMCET 2023 Application form
The last and final step in the process of filling in the application form is to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
|Apply for AP EAMCET 2023||Click Here|
AP EAMCET Application Form 2023 Fee Payment
The very first step in AP EAMCET Application Procedure is making the payment of the registration fee. Make sure about the application fee to be paid before proceeding with the payment process.
Payment Mode: AP EAMCET 2023 application fee can be paid only through online mode. The candidates can pay by credit/ debit card through online mode.
AP EAMCET Fee Payment Procedure: The application process for AP EAMCET 2023 starts with registration fee payment,
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on Online Application.
- Step-3: Make the payment of the registration fee.
- Step 4: Know the Payment status. Candidates can check the Success/Failure status of the AP EAMCET Fee Payment and then proceed further.
AP EAMCET 2023 Fees
The AP EAMCET exam fee last date will be announced soon once the official notification is released.
|Course||AP EAMCET 2023 Fees|
|Agriculture & Pharmacy||INR 500|
|Engineering & Agriculture-Pharmacy||INR 1000|
AP EAMCET Application Form 2023 Details
Once the application fee is paid successfully, candidates will have to proceed to fill in other information in the application form.
- Candidate Details: All the details like the Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Date of Birth, Identity Proof, Annual Income details, Caste Certificate other complete details about the candidate are to be filled in this section
- Address: Candidate's contact details like house address, contact phone number, and Email ID should be given in this section, all the details entered in this section should be valid and active because this information will be used further
- Educational Details: The qualification details like marks scored in 10th and 12th and other education-related information is to be filled
- Details of Common Entrance Test: This section contains the details about the specification that the candidates have chosen under this common entrance test and the details related to this
How to Check AP EAMCET Form Status?
Candidates can check/track the status of the AP EAMCET Application Form 2023 from the official website after they have filled in all the necessary details.
- On the Official website, click on 'Track Application Status' and enter the application form number, password, and captcha. Then click on 'Track' to find the application process status.
- The AP EAMCET Database is updated every three days. So make sure to wait out the period of time before checking in again.
- Candidates can download the AP EAMCET Application Form once they have filled out the form and submitted it.
Retrieving Application Number & Password
Sometimes it might happen that the candidates forgot the application number or password created while registering for the AP EAMCET exam. To retrieve the application number and password, candidates must follow the steps given below:
Steps for Retrieving Password
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the AP EAMCET Candidate's login window.
- Step 2: Click on "I forgot my password" link.
- Step 3: Candidates will be provided with three options for retrieving.
- They will be given a security question and its answer given by the candidate while doing AP EAMCET registration.
- They will be given a verification code received via text message to the candidate’s contact number that has been registered.
- They will be given a reset link received on their registered e-mail ID.
Steps for Retrieving Application Number
- Step 1: Aspirants must click the link "I cannot access my account".
- Step 2: Now click on the link "I forgot my AP EAMCET Application Number".
- Step 3: Candidates must provide information like date of birth, name, father's name, etc.
- Step 4: The new AP EAMCET application number will be generated after entering all the above details.
What is the AP EAMCET application form 2023 fee for the Engineering program?
AP EAMCET application form 2023 fee for the Engineering program is INR 500.
If I fail to attend the exam, can I get a refund for AP EAMCET application form 2023?
No, AP EAMCET application form 2023 fee is non -refundable.
Can I correct the submitted AP EAMCET application form 2023?
Yes, Candidates can make corrections in the AP EAMCET application from May 4 - 6, 2023.
What are the modes of payment for the AP EAMCET 2023 application fee?
AP EAMCET 2023 application fee for the exam can be paid only through online mode. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card), Credit Cards, and Internet Banking.
What documents must be uploaded while filling out AP EAMCET application form 2023?
Candidates must upload a passport-size photograph, signatures, income certificate, caste certificate, residence certificate, and NCC certificate.