WBJEEB has released the WBJEE 2021 application form date on its official website. The WBJEE application form fill up has been available from Feb 23, 2021. The registration for this examination can be done only online. Candidates can apply through the official website of WBJEE i.e, wbjeeb.nic.in. The candidates must upload all documents as per the instructions and complete the WBJEE form fill up with all valid and correct details. The authority provides an option of WBJEE 2021 application form correction for the candidates to rectify those details which are incorrect in the WBJEE form. The facility to edit the WBJEE application forms is available from March 31, 2021, to April 02, 2021. Candidates can access the direct link given below for the application correction facility by WBJEE.
- How to fill WBJEE Application Form 2021?
- WBJEE 2021 Application Form Dates
- Documents required for WBJEE form 2021
- WBJEE Application Form Correction Window 2021
- WBJEE Exam Centres List
- How to retrieve WBJEE Application Number?
- Guidelines to be followed while filling the WBJEE Application Form
- Important Instructions about WBJEE Application Form 2021
To avoid payment of additional or late fee, candidates must submit the form before WBJEE 2021 application form last date. All aspirants must go through the WBJEE form price and details in this section. The candidates can avail of the application form by paying the application fee through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ E-Challan.
- Domicile: The WBJEE 2021 Reservation can be claimed only by the candidates who possess a domicile in West Bengal.
- Rules and Regulations: Different rules regarding WBJEE 2021 Reservation apply to different universities and institutes.
- Reservation: The board would generate the reservation details once the merit list for the examination is published.
How to Fill WBJEE Application Form 2021?
Candidates will be able to fill the WBJEE form from October 2020 through online mode. The detailed information regarding the WBJEE 2021 form fill-up is given below. Candidates must submit the form before WBJEE form 2021 last date. Candidates must ensure that they are meeting all the requirements as set by the exam officials. Before starting with the WBJEE form fill up 2021, candidates must go through the official notification and guidelines for filling the WBJEE application form.
Step 1: Online Registration
Registration is the first step for the WBJEE form fill-up 2021. Candidates must follow all the guidelines before registering for the exam. It is always advised that they must check all the eligibility criteria that are set by the university. The steps that should be followed for the registration process are listed below:
- Visit the official website of WBJEE.
- Click on the link "Register Here".
- The WBJEE form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the personal and academic details asked in the registration form.
- Choose the password and security question along with the answer.
- Cross-check the form before submitting it.
- Click on Submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, the system will generate the application number on the screen.
- Candidates will also receive the application number via email or SMS.
Step 2: Fill WBJEE form
After registering for WBJEE 2021, candidates have to fill the WBJEE form. For that, they have to visit the official website and enter the required details in the WBJEE application form. For avoiding any late fee, candidates must fill the form before WBJEE 2021 application form's last date. Although the authority provides an option of WBJEE form correction facility still candidates must go through the details that are to be entered in the application form so that the correct details are entered only. The steps that should be followed to fill the WBJEE online form are listed below:
- Visit the official website of WBJEE.
- Enter the personal and academic details in the form.
- Fill in the domicile, category, PWD status, family income, nationality, district, religion, in the WBJEE form.
- Choose any three exam centres out of the given lists as per the preference.
- After choosing the exam centres, submit the WBJEE form.
Step 3: Upload Photograph & Signature
Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature in the WBJEE form as per the specifications mentioned.
- The photograph should be recently taken (at least within 6 months) with a white background.
- Candidates must ensure that the image they are uploading is of high quality. In the case of low-quality images, the form will be rejected.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses in photographs are not acceptable.
- All the images should be matching with the specifications as mentioned in the table or else the application will be rejected.
- Any discrepancies in the application form or the image will be communicated to the student in the mail Id given.
The specifications of the photograph and signature that should be uploaded in the WBJEE form are tabulated below:
|Size||3 KB to 100 KB||3 KB to 30 KB|
|Dimension||4 CM X 3 CM||4 CM X 1.5 CM|
Step 4: Pay the WBJEE Form Fee
After uploading the scanned images, candidates can proceed with the WBJEE exam form fees. The WBJEE online form fee can be paid via any of these modes which include net banking, debit card, and credit card. Candidates also have to pay the additional bank transaction charges. Candidates must remember that once the application fee is paid, it will not be refunded under any circumstances. The WBJEE form price is different for all the candidates and is tabulated below:
|Category||WBJEE Exam Form Fees|
|General/ EWS||INR 500|
|SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B||INR 400|
Step 5: Confirmation
Post completion of the payment of the WBJEE form fee, a confirmation page will be generated automatically. In case the confirmation page is not generated, it means the application process is yet not completed. Candidates must download the confirmation page and keep it safe till the admission process is completed.
WBJEE 2021 Application Form Dates
The details related to the WBJEE form date are given in this table below for your reference. Candidates must complete the WBJEE form fill it up within the prescribed dates. The dates related to the WBJEE form given below are tentative and will be updated once the official notification is out.
|Important Events||WBJEE Form Fill up Date|
|Start date of Online Application Form||Feb 23, 2021|
|WBJEE form 2021 last date||Mar 30, 2021|
|Online Application Correction Window||March 31, 2021 to April 02, 2021|
Documents required for WBJEE Form 2021
Candidates must go through the WBJEE application form requirements to be filled in the WBJEE form. These are the important details that must be filled in carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Family Income proof
- Scholarship certificate issues from TWF (if applicable)
- JEE Main 2020 application number if appeared for the exam
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Passing certificate
- Debit/Credit card details for WBJEE form fee payment
- Category Certificate
WBJEE Application Form Correction Window 2021
To avoid mistakes, candidates are always advised to fill the WBJEE form carefully. In case of any making any correction in the WBJEE online form, the authority opens the WBJEE correction window for the candidates for a specific time from March 31, 2021, till April 02, 2021. For making the changes, candidates may have to pay a certain amount of fee. As of now, there is no announcement regarding the WBJEE application form correction window. Candidates are expected to make sure they give the correct details, such as.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
WBJEE Exam Centres List
Below is the list of exam centres from which candidates can choose their test centre as per their choice. Candidates must remember that these centres are inside West Bengal.
|Central Howrah, Shibpur||772|
|Kol -North/ Salt Lake||812|
|North 24 Parganas||Barrackpur, Barasat||881|
|South 24 Parganas||Diamond-Harbour||891|
The exam centres which are outside West Bengal are:
How to retrieve WBJEE Application Number?
In many cases, it might happen that the candidate does not remember the login credentials. In such cases candidates can follow these steps to retrieve the application number in the WBJEE form:
- Candidates should click on the Forgot Application number option which is provided on the Login page. Candidates must note that this is the only way to recover the application number of the candidate.
- Candidates have to enter the details asked such as name, father's name, mother's name, date of birth, and security pin.
- Click on the "get application number" button to retrieve the application number.
- The screen will display the application number. Candidates must note down the application number and keep it safe till the admission process is over.
Guidelines to be followed while filling the WBJEE Application Form
- Mandatory submission: All the columns should be filled mandatorily. While filling these columns, candidates have to be very careful.
- Changes not allowed: Once the WBJEE form is submitted, no changes can be made.
- Requirements: The candidate should have a valid email ID and mobile number before applying for the examination.
- WBJEE Application Form Requirements: Candidates will have to produce the documents required for the WBJEE form such as the original documents as selected in the drop-down of columns such as category, a person with a disability, types of disability, domicile, etc.
- All the information should be provided as per the 10th marks card and other documents.
The guidelines mentioned below should be strictly followed by the candidates for filling the WBJEE form.
Important Instructions about WBJEE Application Form 2021
- Once the candidates have filled the WBJEE 2021 application form, take a hard copy of the same.
- The registration process for WBJEE is online. No one has to send the documents to the Board.
- Candidates should provide genuine information regarding their details. The authority has the right to reject the WBJEE form in case any discrepancies are found.
- Do not divulge security questions and passwords to anyone and use them for all future logins.
- Candidates must be cautious while uploading documents and images and take care that it should be of the same format as specified. The authority will reject the WBJEE Form with poorly scanned images.
- Candidates must ensure that the signature must not be in CAPITAL letters. Upload the signature in running handwriting.
- These instructions must be followed to avoid any mistakes that can be made while filling the WBJEE form.