After the BITSAT registration, the candidates have to fill the BITSAT 2021 application form. They have to provide their academic, personal, and contact details and then have to upload the documents. After uploading the documents, candidates are automatically redirected to the payment gateway. The BITSAT application fee payment can be made from both online or offline mode. Without the payment of the application fee, the application of any will be considered incomplete.
Candidates who satisfy BITSAT Eligibility can Register for BITSAT 2021 themselves. Candidates will have to submit the duly filled BITSAT Application Form 2021 online. The candidates while filling the application form must provide all the correct and valid details along uploading the documents as per the instructions. BITSAT Application Form can be filled in the BITSAT 2021 Official website. All the necessary information regarding BITSAT Admission is available online.
The final list of the admitted candidates will be displayed on the official website most likely in June 2021. Candidates have to complete the Online Registration on or before the last date. The complete BITSAT Application form along with the application fee has to be sent in the name of the Dean of BITS Pilani Admission Office. Candidates should know about Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2021 before applying for BITSAT.
Candidates are also advised to note down their BITSAT Application Form 2021 number because this is a unique number issued to them. This can be used by them for all subsequent correspondence with the Institute. Aspirants of BITSAT 2021 must keep all of their educational certificates, photograph and signature ready. It is required as they need to enter/ upload these documents and details related to these documents in the online application form.
Scanned images of a candidate’s photograph and signature should also be kept ready in a particular format. That is a photograph in the size of 4KB to 50KB in the JPG/JPEG format and the signature should be in the size of 1KB to 30KB in the JPG/JPEG format and upload in the Application Form. It should be noted that each candidate is allowed to fill and submit only one BITSAT 2021 Application Form. Multiple applications by one candidate will be rejected.
Aspirants are advised to take the print out of the filled form for future reference. BITSAT Registration Form 2021 which is sent by Fax or Email will not be accepted. Candidates can pay the BITSAT Application Form 2021 Fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking. Application process for BITSAT would not be considered until a candidate pays the application fee for the exam.
BITSAT 2021 Application Fees
Application fee is different for male and female candidates in BITSAT as well as candidates applying for Dubai.
Break Down of registration amount is given below:
|Male candidate||INR 3150/-|
|Female candidate||INR 2650/-|
|Male/Female candidates opting for Dubai exam centres||US $80|
BITSAT 2021 Application Form Details
Candidates should go through the important details mentioned below before filling the Application Form.
- 12th Qualification Details.
- Permanent Address.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Exam Centre City Details.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
BITSAT 2021 Application Process
The procedure to fill the application form for BITSAT 2021 is as follows:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website and click on the "Registration" link.
- Afterward, you have to register with your email and mobile number. Login credentials will be sent to you on your registered email and mobile number.
- Next, you have to start filling the BITSAT Application Form.
- Upon doing that, you will need to upload the images.
- At last, you have to pay the application fee to complete your application.
- To save it for future reference, you have to take a printout of your application form.
- Post that, you will have to do the slot booking for the exam. In that process, you have to select the time and day at which you want to take the test.
Detailed steps to fill the BITSAT 2021 application form
Follow the steps given below to register for BITSAT.
Step 1: Visit the BITSAT Official Website.
- Visit the Official Website Link.
- Candidates need to click on the "Click Here" to apply online for BITSAT 2021 examination.
- Applicants are redirected to BITSAT Application Form. Read the information given below and click on "Allow me to Apply Online".
Step 2: Registration
- Candidates are redirected to the next page.
- Click on "New Registration" which is present in the left bottom as shown below.
- Candidates have to fill their personal details like Name, Gender, Date of Birth and Email Id.
- Enter the captcha and click on the "proceed" button.
Step 3: Fill Application Form
- Fill all your personal details.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- After submitting, candidate can go through the details which he/she has filled before. Applicants are requested to check their details are correct or not.
- Then candidates have to click on "Confirm and Submit Details" as shown below.
Step 4: Upload Images
- Each candidate will get a Unique Application Number.
- Now, Candidates have to upload their colored scanned image of a photograph and signature in BITSAT Application Form 2021.
- The Image should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- The Size of the Photograph and the signature should be 4KB - 50KB and 1KB - 30KB respectively.
- Now, candidates have to Browse and Upload the Pictures.
- Then it will display the pictures that are updated.
- Click on the "Submit" button to go to the Payment Options as shown below.
Parameters of Scanned Documents for BITSAT Application Form 2021
|Required Documents||Minimum Size||Maximum Size||Format|
|Scanned Photograph||04 kb||50 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Scanned Signature||1 kb||30 kb||JPG/JPEG|
Step 5: BITSAT Application Fee Payment
- Candidates have to pay the fee for the exam.
- Candidates have to select the one mode for payment then click on the "Click Here" as shown below.
- Candidates can make the payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or E-Challan of ICICI bank. Aspirants can pay through paytm as well.
- BITSAT Application fee is Non-Refundable. Now, Click on the "Yes, I agree and Pay now".
Step 6: BITSAT 2021 Application Printout
- After Filling all the details Click on the "Submit" button
- Review BITSAT Application Form 2021 and take the printout of it.
Step 7: BITSAT 2021 Slot Booking
- After the candidate has applied successfully for BITSAT 2021, they will be allotted an exam centre. For that particular exam centre, they need to book the date and time.
- BITSAT 2021 slot booking process can be done on the official website only.
- Before the stipulated dates of BITSAT 2021 applicants have to finish the registration process.
Board Codes for Application Form
The codes for the name of the Board from which you have completed/ appearing in the 12th examination are as follows which should be used while filling application form:
|S.No||Name of the Board and Examination||Board Code|
|1||Central Board of Secondary Education- All India Senior School Certificate Examination||CBAT|
|2||Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination-Indian School Certificate (Year-12) Examination||ISCT|
|3||Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh- Intermediate Examination||APBT|
|4||Assam Higher Secondary Education Council - Higher Secondary (+2) Examination||ASBT|
|5||Bihar Intermediate Council, Bihar Intermediate Examination||BICT|
|6||Board of Secondary Education, Chhatisgarh - Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination||CGBT|
|7||Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education -Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination||GDBT|
|8||Gujarat Secondary Education Board, Gujarat - Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2 Pattern)||GJBT|
|9||Board of School Education, Haryana - Senior Secondary Certificate Examination||HRBT|
|10||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education - Senior Secondary (+2) examination||HPBT|
|11||The Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education - Higher Secondary Part-II Examination, Jammu/Kashmir Region||JKBW|
|12||Jharkhand Intermediate Council, Jharkhand Intermediate Examination||JHCT|
|13||Board of Pre - University Examination, Karnataka - Second Year Pre - University Examination||KART|
|14||Board of Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala - HigherSecondary Examination||KERT|
|15||Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh - HigherSecondary School Certificate Examination (10+2)||MPBT|
|16||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education - Higher Secondary Certificate Examination||MSBT|
|17||Council of Secondary Education, Manipur – Higher Secondary Examination||CHMT|
|18||Meghalaya Board of School Education - Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination||MEGT|
|19||Mizoram Board of School Education – Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination||MZBT|
|20||Nagaland Board of School Education - Higher Secondary School
Leaving Certificate Examination
|21||Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha - Higher Secondary Examination||CHOT|
|22||Punjab School Education Board - Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (Part II)||PNBT|
|23||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan - Senior Secondary Examination||RJBT|
|24||Board of Higher Secondary Examination, Tamil Nadu - Higher Secondary Exam||TNBT|
|25||Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana - Intermediate Examination.||TSBT|
|26||Tripura Board of Secondary Education - Higher Secondary (+2 Stage) Examination||TRBT|
|27||Board of Intermediate Examination, Uttaranchal - Intermediate Examination||UABT|
|28||Board of Intermediate Examination, Uttar Pradesh - Intermediate Examination||UPBT|
|29||West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination - Higher Secondary Examination||WBBT|
|31||Any Other Board/ University (not covered above)||AOBW|