- February 23, 2021: Registrations for BITSAT 2021 has started today. Candidates can fill the application form till May 29, 2021. The direct link to the registration form is given below.
After the BITSAT registration, the candidates have to fill the BITSAT application form 2021. Candidates to complete their BITSAT application form 2021, have to provide their academic, personal, and contact details and upload the required documents. After uploading the documents, candidates are automatically redirected to the payment gateway to pay the BITSAT 2021 application fees. The BITSAT application fee payment can be made from both online or offline mode during the BITSAT application form filling process. Without the payment of the BITSAT application fee, the entry of the respective candidate will be considered incomplete.
Candidates should know about eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2021 before attempting the BITSAT application form. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can register for BITSAT 2021 themselves. Candidates will have to submit the duly filled BITSAT application form 2021 online. While filling the BITSAT application form must provide all the correct and valid details, the candidate's false or incomplete information will not be entertained. For candidates attempting the BITSAT application form offline, have to complete the form along with the BITSAT 2021 application fee and have to send it to the provided address in the name of the Dean of BITS Pilani Admission Office.
- Steps to fill the BITSAT Application Form 2021
- BITSAT Application Form Dates 2021
- Details mentioned in BITSAT 2021 Application Form
- BITSAT 2021 Application Form Fee
- BITSAT Application Form Correction 2021
- Board Codes for BITSAT Application Form 2021
- Guidelines to fill the BITSAT 2021 Application Form
- BITSAT Contact Details
Steps to fill the BITSAT Application Form 2021
Applicants need to have an idea about the process of filling the BITSAT application form. After going through the eligibility criteria section, candidates can move to the next step of filling the application form online on the official website of BITSAT. Follow the steps given below to successfully attempt the BITSAT 2021 application form.
Step 1: Visit the BITSAT Official Website
- Visit the official website of BITSAT.
- Candidates need to click on the "Click Here" link to apply online for the BITSAT 2021 examination.
- The applicant will be redirected to the BITSAT application form. Read the information given below and click on "Allow me to Apply Online".
Step 2: Registration
- The candidate will be redirected to the next page.
- Click on "New Registration" which is present on the bottom left side of the page.
- Candidates will then have to fill in their personal details like Name, Gender, Date of Birth, and Email Id to successfully register.
- Enter the captcha and click on the "proceed" button.
Step 3: Fill Application Form
- The BITSAT application form will appear on the screen, fill in all the personal details.
- Click on the "Submit" button once the required details have been provided in the BITSAT application form.
- After submitting, the candidate can go through the details which he/she has filled in the BITSAT application form. Applicants are requested to re-check their details carefully.
- Click on "Confirm and Submit Details".
Step 4: Upload Images
- Each candidate will get a Unique Application Number, once the application details have been submitted.
- Candidates have to upload a coloured scanned image of their photograph and signature in BITSAT application form 2021.
- Click on the "Submit" button to go to the BITSAT 2021 application payment window.
Parameters of Scanned Documents for BITSAT Application Form 2021
|Required Documents||Minimum Size||Maximum Size||Format|
|Scanned Photograph||04 kb||50 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Scanned Signature||1 kb||30 kb||JPG/JPEG|
Step 5: BITSAT Application Fee Payment
- Candidates have to pay the required fee for the BITSAT application form.
- Candidates have to select the one mode for payment then click on the "Click Here" as shown below.
- Candidates can make the payment through Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking, or E-Challan of ICICI bank. Aspirants can pay through Paytm as well.
- The BITSAT Application fee is Non-Refundable.
- Click on the "Yes, I agree and Pay now" to finish the payment procedure.
Step 6: BITSAT 2021 Application Printout
- After Filling in all the details Click on the "Submit" button.
- Candidates have to review their BITSAT Application Form 2021 and take the printout of it.
Step 7: BITSAT 2021 Slot Booking
- After the candidate has successfully gone through the BITSAT application form, they will be allotted an exam centre. For that particular exam centre, they need to book the date and time.
- BITSAT 2021 slot booking process can be done on the official website only.
- Before the stipulated dates of BITSAT 2021, applicants have to finish the registration process.
BITSAT Application Form Dates 2021
Applicants need to keep track of the BITSAT application form date, announced by the official authorities. There is always a 1-2 month window provided to the interested candidates to fill the BITSAT application form. Candidates should carefully go through the BITSAT application form dates so that they do not miss out on important deadlines associated with the exam. Candidates should be careful and not miss the BITSAT application form 2021 last date as no entries will be considered after that.
|BITSAT 2021 Application Form date||Feb 23, 2021|
|BITSAT 2021 Application Form last date||May 29, 2021|
Candidates are also advised to note down their BITSAT application form 2021 number for future reference.
Details mentioned in BITSAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates should go through the important details mentioned below before filling the BITSAT application form. The details required for the official purpose have to be provided by the applicant, and false information of any sort will not be entertained and might result in the cancellation of the application. BITSAT application form required details are mentioned below:
- 12th Qualification Details.
- Permanent Address.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Exam Centre City Details.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
Documents required for BITSAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates during their BITSAT application process should remember to keep the following documents in possession. These documents work as an official proof for educational qualifications and identification of the applicant in the BITSAT 2021 application form.
- 12th and 10th standard mark sheet of the applicant
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Scanned signature of the applicant
BITSAT 2021 Application Form Fee
It is mandatory for all the applicants filling the BITSAT application form, to pay the application fee. The BITSAT 2021 application form fee is announced by the organizing authorities of BITSAT 2021. The BITSAT application form fee is different for male and female candidates, as well as candidates applying for the Dubai exam centre. Candidates can pay the BITSAT application form 2021 fee through different online modes including Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking. After submitting the payment, candidates have to wait for the confirmation response. Applicants are advised not to press the 'back' or 'refresh' button to avoid payment cancellation or double payment during the BITSAT application form process.
|Male candidate||INR 3300|
|Female candidate||INR 2800|
|Male/Female candidates opting for Dubai exam centres||INR 7000|
BITSAT Application Form Correction 2021
It might happen during the application process for BITSAT, that after the submission is complete, the applicant would recognize a problem within his/her registered application. The problem could be some content error or some change in the submitted information. The authorities at BITSAT have administration set up to solve such issues during the BITSAT 2021 application form process.
After the BITSAT application form last date, the official authorities will announce dates for BITSAT 2021 application form corrections. The correction window will open on the official website of BITSAT, and candidates who need to change certain registered information, can access their respective applications and make the necessary changes. The BITSAT 2021 application form correction period generally consists of 2-3 days.
How to check BITSAT Application form 2021 status?
Candidates can check the status of their application form by checking their email ID or SMS on their registered phone number or can check. Candidates can also login to the candidate portal on the official website using the login ID and password.
How to find the BITSAT 2021 Registration Number?
Candidates may tend to forget or misplace their registration number. In that case, they can use the following steps to retrieve it back.
- Visit the official website
- Click on “Forgot Application Number”
- Enter your registered email ID, date of birth, mobile number, gender
- Click on “Proceed” button
- The BITSAT Application form will be provided to you
BITSAT Application Form 2021 for International Applicants
The procedure for BITSAT Application form is the same for International and NRI Applicants. Candidates are required to apply under the International students admission scheme. Applicants with valid SAT scores and a passport are also eligible to fill the BITSAT Application Form.
Board Codes for BITSAT Application Form 2021
The codes for the name of the Board from which you have completed/ appearing in the 12th examination are as follows which should be used while filling BITSAT application form:
|Name of the Board and Examination||Board Code|
|Central Board of Secondary Education- All India Senior School Certificate Examination||CBAT|
|Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination-Indian School Certificate (Year-12) Examination||ISCT|
|Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh- Intermediate Examination||APBT|
|Assam Higher Secondary Education Council - Higher Secondary (+2) Examination||ASBT|
|Bihar Intermediate Council, Bihar Intermediate Examination||BICT|
|Board of Secondary Education, Chhatisgarh - Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination||CGBT|
|Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education -Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination||GDBT|
|Gujarat Secondary Education Board, Gujarat - Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2 Pattern)||GJBT|
|Board of School Education, Haryana - Senior Secondary Certificate Examination||HRBT|
|Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education - Senior Secondary (+2) examination||HPBT|
|The Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education - Higher Secondary Part-II Examination, Jammu/Kashmir Region||JKBW|
|Jharkhand Intermediate Council, Jharkhand Intermediate Examination||JHCT|
|Board of Pre - University Examination, Karnataka - Second Year Pre - University Examination||KART|
|Board of Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala - HigherSecondary Examination||KERT|
|Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh - HigherSecondary School Certificate Examination (10+2)||MPBT|
|Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education - Higher Secondary Certificate Examination||MSBT|
|Council of Secondary Education, Manipur – Higher Secondary Examination||CHMT|
|Meghalaya Board of School Education - Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination||MEGT|
|Mizoram Board of School Education – Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination||MZBT|
|Nagaland Board of School Education - Higher Secondary School
Leaving Certificate Examination
|Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha - Higher Secondary Examination||CHOT|
|Punjab School Education Board - Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (Part II)||PNBT|
|Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan - Senior Secondary Examination||RJBT|
|Board of Higher Secondary Examination, Tamil Nadu - Higher Secondary Exam||TNBT|
|Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana - Intermediate Examination.||TSBT|
|Tripura Board of Secondary Education - Higher Secondary (+2 Stage) Examination||TRBT|
|Board of Intermediate Examination, Uttaranchal - Intermediate Examination||UABT|
|Board of Intermediate Examination, Uttar Pradesh - Intermediate Examination||UPBT|
|West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination - Higher Secondary Examination||WBBT|
|Any Other Board/ University (not covered above)||AOBW|
Guidelines to fill the BITSAT 2021 Application Form
Before attempting the BITSAT application form 2021, candidates should remember a few important guidelines given out by the organizing authorities. Candidates will be able to fill the application form without any restraints or difficulties once they have gone through and understood the guidelines for the same.
- Aspirants attempting the BITSAT application form must keep all of their educational certificates ready and in possession.
- Scanned images of a candidate’s photograph and signature should also be kept ready in a pre-defined format for BITSAT application form.
- It should be noted that each candidate is allowed to fill and submit only one BITSAT application form. Official authorities will reject multiple applications by a single candidate right away.
- It is always recommended to use desktops or laptops. Avoid using mobile phones or tablets to fill the BITSAT application form.
- Always go through the entered details before submitting the BITSAT application form.
- Make sure to have a good internet connection while filling the BITSAT application form 2021 online.
- Aspirants are advised to take the printout of the filled BITSAT 2021 form for future reference.
- BITSAT application form 2021 which is sent by Fax or Email will not be accepted.
- The application process for BITSAT 2021 would not be considered until the candidate pays the BITSAT form fee.
BITSAT Contact Details
Candidates having troubles during the BITSAT application form process can consult the official authorities responsible for organizing the BITSAT 2021. The contact details are mentioned below:
- Address: Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani - 333 031 Rajasthan, India.
- Telephone: 01596-242205, 01596-255294, 01596-255330
- Fax: 01596-244183
- Email: [email protected]