Results of SNAP are the essential outcome of the efforts put on by a student. Results for SNAP Exam 2019 had been declared on January 10, 2020. So the candidates can expect the results for SNAP 2020 around the same time next year. The result of SNAP Exam is usually released in the form of a scorecard that has marks, percentile, and cutoff for each program applied by the candidate. After the announcement of the results, shortlisted candidates will be called for SNAP Counselling.
To check the results of SNAP 2020, a candidate will be required to check the official website of the University under the results page. The candidate will have to log in using their SNAP ID and Password.
Steps to Download SNAP Result 2020
Along with the result, a list of shortlisted candidates eligible for Personal Interview and Written Ability Test will also be declared. Steps to download SNAP 2020 Results are mentioned below:
- Step 1: The students should visit the official website of SNAP.
- Step 2: Click on the results tab
- Step 3: Fill in the SNAP Test ID and Password.
- Step 4: A candidate can see and download the result.
- Step 5: Applicants are advised to keep their SNAP scorecard safely.
- Step 6: Applicants should have a xerox copy of the marks-card for future references.
The scorecard of SNAP 2020 will be accepted by all the institutes affiliated by SIU. Institutes which accept the results of SNAP are mentioned as follows:
- SIBM Pune
- SIMC Pune
- SIOM Nashik
- SIBM Bengaluru
- SSMC Bengaluru
- SIBM Hyderabad
SNAP 2020 Results Factors
Following are those factors on the basis of which results of the SNAP exam is decided:
- The number of candidates appeared in SNAP.
- The SNAP Cutoff Marks released by every Institutes affiliated with SIU and by SIBM, Pune.
- Availability of seats.
- SNAP 2020 difficulty level.
- The reservation policy of the Institutes.
The events for processing of final SNAP result along with respective weightage is given in below table format:
|Events for Processing SNAP Final Result||Weightage given|
|SNAP Entrance Test Scores shown in the results||50|
|Group Exercise after the results||10|
|Personal Interaction after the results||30|
|Writing Ability Test after the results||10|