ATMA application form 2024 for the February session exam was released on the official website. Interested candidates can register for the ATMA exam 2024 from the official website at atmaaims.com. The last date to register for the exam is Feb 11, 2024. Candidates are advised to go through the ATMA eligibility criteria 2024 before heading to the registration process.
Furthermore, the ATMA 2024 application fee is the same for all categories of candidates, excluding Women and North Eastern candidates. The general application fee for ATMA 2024 is 1500. Meanwhile, the application fee for female candidates is 750, and for North-Eastern candidates, it is 1075.
For the registered candidates, the ATMA admit card will be issued on Feb 15, 2024, and the exam is scheduled to be held on Feb 18, 2024.
Know More: ATMA Exam Pattern 2024
Table of Content
- How to Fill ATMA Exam Form 2024?
- Documents Required to Fill ATMA 2024 Application Form
- ATMA Application Form 2024 Important Dates
- ATMA 2024 Application Form Highlights
- Points to Remember While Filling ATMA Application Form 2024
How to Fill ATMA Exam Form 2024?
The application process for ATMA 2024 is broadly divided into 4 steps. Find the step-by-step guide on how to apply for ATMA successfully discussed below.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website of AIMS and register for ATMA 2024.
- Step 2: They need to pay the application fee for ATMA 2024.
- Step 3: Candidates must fill ATMA 2024 application form.
- Step 4: Now, they must upload all requisite documents.
- Step 5: Take a printout of ATMA application form 2024 for future reference.
|ATMA 2024 February Session Download||Click Here|
ATMA 2024 Application Form Fee
Candidates can find ATMA 2024 application fees for various categories in the table given below:
|Category||ATMA Application Form Fee (in INR)|
|Female Applicants||INR 750|
|Applicants Belonging to the North-Eastern States||INR 1075|
Note: The states covered under the North-East category are Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
Documents Required To Fill ATMA 2024 Application Form
First, the candidates will have to fill out the ATMA registration form on the official website. Following that, they will be asked to enter various personal and educational details in the application form, to the best of their knowledge. Some of the fields which the candidates have to fill in the ATMA application form 2024 are listed below.
- Active email ID and mobile number.
- Bank Details: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Details.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Academic Qualification documents
Those candidates who avail of the fee concession (Women & North Eastern Category) must upload their appropriate proof during the registration. The required certificates are Aadhar Card and Birth Certificates. Both sides of the document must be uploaded.
The details mentioned below will be needed in ATMA 2024 Application Process.
ATMA Application Form 2024 Important Dates
AIMS ATMA is conducted multiple times a year. Find all the important dates in the table given below:
|Event||Dates for February Session|
|Commencement of ATMA Registration & Application Form Filling||Nov 30, 2023|
|Last Date to Pay ATMA Application Fee for 2024||Feb 10, 2024|
|Last Date to Apply for ATMA 2024||Feb 11, 2024|
|Last Date to Download the Application Form||Feb 11, 2024|
|ATMA 2024 Exam Date||Feb 18, 2024|
The admit card will only be issued to those candidates who fill out the ATMA 2024 application form before Feb 11, 2024. Hence, the candidates must make a note of these important dates and ensure that their form is filled up correctly, and the application fee is paid on or before the last date mentioned above.
ATMA 2024 Application Form Highlights
Some of the important facts that all the aspirants must be aware of, related to the ATMA 2024 registration and application process are given below for reference.
- ATMA is conducted at a National-level, by AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools).
- The medium of instruction is English.
|Mode of Filling ATMA Application Form 2024||Online|
|Courses Offered||MBA, MCA, PGDM, PGDBA|
Points to Remember While Filling ATMA Application Form 2024
The candidates must ensure that they follow the instructions given in the pointers below while filling out the ATMA 2024 form carefully. An incorrectly or partially filled form will get rejected.
- Candidates must not use a mobile phone to fill out the ATMA application form.
- The candidates must enter a valid email address and mobile number to register for the exam.
- Certain fields have to be filled mandatorily. The candidates must not leave those fields blank.
- If the applicant is looking forward to a concession in the application fee on the grounds of belonging to a special or reserved category, he/she must attach valid proof at the time of application.
- The documents must be resized as per the specifications mentioned in the ATMA application form.
What is a PID number?
After successful enrolment, the candidates will receive a Personal Identification Number, or PID, in their mailboxes and via SMS. The candidates must keep this number safe, as they will have to enter it in order to access their ATMA user ID henceforth.
When is the last date to apply for ATMA 2024?
ATMA application form 2024 window for February session commenced on Nov 29, 2023. The last date to apply is Feb 11, 2024.
What should be the minimum age of the candidate to be eligible for ATMA 2024?
Candidate should be at least 21 years of age while applying for ATMA.
Where can a candidate find the application form?
The application form of ATMA can be found on the official website. The candidates can fill the application form by entering the required details.
Can foreign nationals apply for the exam?
No. Only Indian nationals can apply for this exam.
How many colleges can a candidate apply to through ATMA 2024?
Candidates can apply to a maximum of 5 colleges through ATMA 2024 exam.