ATMA 2020 Admit Card was available online from June 28, 2020 on the official website of The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) i.e www.atmaaims.com. From the given date candidate could download the ATMA 2020 Admit Card. All the details about ATMA Exam are described in this article.
ATMA Admit Card
Important aspects of ATMA Admit Card or Hall ticket are presented in this table. Candidates can read this to get a clear picture of this exam.
|ATMA 2020 Admit Card Availability Date||June 28, 2020|
|Issued by||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Things Mentioned in the Admit Card||Applicant’s Name, Roll Number, Test Centre’s Address, Photograph and Signature and Important Instructions|
|In case of any issues||Contact- 040-23417875/76|
ATMA 2020 Admit Card Download: All the ATMA May 2020 Registered candidates are eligible to download the ATMA 2020 admit card. The candidates will have to provide their login credentials such as Exam Date, UserID, Password to download the admit card.
Paste Photograph: Once the ATMA 2020 Admit Card has been successfully downloaded, the candidates should print it and paste their latest photographs. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card to the exam hall on the day of examination as the admit card will be treated as hall ticket. If students fail to bring their ATMA 2020 Hall Ticket, they will not be permitted to take the test. Candidates should also carry one identity proof along with the ATMA 2020 admit card on the examination day.
ATMA 2020 Admit Card Contents
All these following details will be present on the admit card. Candidates must check for any mismatch and if anything is identified it must be communicated to the concerned person.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Exam Centre name.
- Address of Exam centre.
Disclaimer: Aspirants must understand that mere possession of an admit card does not guarantee them admission into a college. Admission will be decided only on the basis of the cutoff marks in ATMA Exam.
How to download ATMA 2020 Hall Ticket?
The stepwise download procedure is mentioned below. One can follow the steps as such and help themselves download the hall ticket without trouble.
- Step 1: Go to the official ATMA website i.e. www.atmaaims.com.
- Step 2: Click on the ATMA 2020 Admit card portal called "ATMA Exam Detail" and select the examination date.
Step 3: Go to "For the applicants" tab and click on "Login for Candidates".
Following issues may result in failure to download ATMA 2020 Hall Ticket:
- Entering Incorrect information.
- Incomplete application Submission
- Low Internet Speed during Admit Card download process
- Step 4: Enter the required details (PID and Password) on the page that opens up. Click on Login.
- Step 5: The ATMA 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download and print the ATMA Admit card and paste your latest photograph in the required space.
ATMA 2020 Admit Card Guidelines
The ATMA May 2020 Admit Card is essential for all candidates who want to appear for the ATMA 2020 Exam. If a candidate fails to carry the ATMA 2020 Admit Card to the exam centre, he will not be allowed to appear for the exam, this is the importance of the admit card. Candidates need to carry an ID proof along with the ATMA 2020 Admit Card to the exam hall.
All aspirants must also understand that ATMA 2020 Hall Ticket will be issued only to those candidates who have completed the admission procedure successfully.
All the instructions mentioned on the ATMA 2020 Hall Ticket should be read carefully by the candidates. It will prevent last-minute hassle and ease the process.
- Discrepancy: The ATMA 2020 admit card will contain important details regarding the candidate's name, date of exam, Address of Exam Centre, etc. The candidates need to verify all the details mentioned on the ATMA Admit card and report any discrepancies to the exam conducting authority.
- No Tampering: The ATMA 2020 Admit Card should not be tampered with. If any admit card is found to be tampered with, the candidate to whom the ATMA admit card belongs will be barred from attending the exam.