The July session of ATMA 2021 was held on Jul 26, 2021. The result of the exam was released on the official website on Jul 31, 2021. Additionally, the September 2021 Session exam will be held on Sep 12, 2021, and the results for the same will be released on Sep 15, 2021. The ATMA 2021 scorecard contains the candidate's overall and section-wise scores, and his/her percentile. AIMS will also release the answer key for all candidates to match their responses with, along with the ATMA result. All the information related to the ATMA 2021 result, and the direct link to download it can be found on this page.
ATMA 2021 Result Highlights
ATMA is held four to five times a year. Here are some of the facts related to AIMS ATMA result 2021 for all the sessions. The candidates can check their ATMA 2021 results on the official website. They will have to enter their login credentials, which are the PID number and the password to check the ATMA results. The candidates must also note that AIMS is not responsible for sending the ATMA scorecard to any candidate's residence. The candidates must download it from the official website once it is released, and also take multiple printouts of it for further reference.
|Session||Exam Date||ATMA Result Date|
|February||Feb 14, 2021||Feb 19, 2021|
|April||Apr 25, 2021||May 3, 2021|
|May||May 30, 2021||Jun 5, 2021|
|July||Jul 25, 2021||Jul 30, 2021|
|September||Sep 12, 2021||Sep 15, 2021|
How to check the ATMA 2021 Results?
Here are the steps candidates must follow to download the scorecard for ATMA 2021 conveniently.
- Go to the official website of the Association of Indian Management Schools: www.atmaaims.com
- Find the tab for ATMA Online Exam and drag the cursor over it. Click on the "candidate login" option that emerges in the drop-down menu.
- The candidates will now be directed to a login page.
- Choose the exam from the drop-down menu. Enter the unique PID number and password. The candidates will also have to enter the security code provided. Click on the login button given below once through.
3. The AIMS ATMA result 2021 will be displayed. A specimen copy of the score report is given below:
4. The candidates are advised to download the ATMA result PDF, and preserve it for further reference. The candidates must also print a few copies of the score report.
The candidates can use their ATMA scores to apply for management courses & counselling in the partner colleges/universities.
Note: All aspirants must download the ATMA admit card to attempt the exam. But it is only on the basis of the result obtained that an aspirant will be selected for the further rounds.
Details mentioned on ATMA Scorecard 2021
The scorecard of the ATMA exam will contain various details. The candidates need to ensure that the document is error-free.
- Personal Details: Name of the candidate, roll number
- ATMA exam-specific details: Test date, section-wise and overall scaled scores, section-wise and overall percentile, the validity of the scorecard, ATMA result-validation key
ATMA Result 2021: Cancellation of Scores
If any of the candidates is found to be employing any kind of unfair means, or misconduct during the AIMS ATMA 2021 exam, his/her score will be cancelled. Hence, it is advised that the candidates read the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket carefully, and avoid violating the prescribed code of conduct.
How to calculate ATMA Result 2021?
It is important for candidates to know the marking scheme and the exam pattern of ATMA 2021. They must know how many marks they will get upon answering a question correctly, and how much they will lose with an incorrect response so that they can attempt the question paper accordingly. The ATMA marking scheme is as follows:
|Correct Answer||+1 Mark|
|Incorrect Answer||-0.25 Marks|
|Unanswered Question||No addition, no deduction|
Candidates can use the given formula to calculate their final scores:
Total no. of correct responses - 0.25 (Total no. of incorrect responses)
ATMA 2021 Toppers
Along with the result, AIMS shall also release a list of the top scorers of the exam. The April session for ATMA 2021 was held on Apr 25, 2021. The result for the same was announced on May 3, 2021. The names of all the candidates who topped ATMA in the April 2021 session, along with their respective scores can be found in the table below:
|Abhikaran Singh Dogra||99.91||759.2|
|Mohit Kumar Detwani||99.86||758.3|
|Tushar Dilip Chaudhari||99.86||757.5|
|Rohit Pandurangrao Shelke||99.81||754.18|
The candidates who secured the highest marks in the February session of ATMA 2021 were:
|Naayl Tabish Humza||99.98||764.98|
|Rohit Pandurangrao Shelke||99.83||758.34|
|Kalpesh Makarand Kanitkar||99.79||754.18|
|Samrat Prashant Kanitkar||99.75||750|
|Dipesh Dinesh Delvi||99.65||745.84|
|Pranmay Prashant Patankar||99.65||745.82|
|Atharva Anand Desai||99.65||745.82|
|Usman Amiruddin Shaikh||99.56||743.34|
|Aditi Sunil Nitwe||99.5||741.68|
|Chinmay Siddheshwar Disale||99.42||740|
ATMA Cut Off 2021
After the declaration of results, various participating institutes will release their respective ATMA cut off scores. The candidates who attain the cut off marks will be eligible to participate in the counselling process for that particular institution. Some of the tip-tier colleges that accept the ATMA result 2021 are listed below:
- PUMBA, Pune
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow and Noida
- ISBM, Pune
- IPE, Hyderabad
- IMS, Ghaziabad
- SCMS, Cochin
- EMPI, New Delhi
The probable ATMA cut off for some of the institutes is as follows:
|Institute||Cut Off (Expected)|
|FIIB New Delhi||70|
|SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||80|
|NDIM New Delhi: New Delhi Institute of Management||80|
|PUMBA (MBA Pharma Biotech), Pune||95|
|ISBM Pune: International School of Business & Media||80|
|IPE Hyderabad: Institute of Public Enterprise||80|
|Prin L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Mumbai||90|
|Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management - VJIM Hyderabad||75|
Read more: ATMA Cut Off
ATMA Counselling 2021
There is no centralised counselling following the release of ATMA results. The institutes which accept ATMA scores shall conduct their own counselling process for candidates who have qualified ATMA 2021. The candidates need to check the details of the process on the official website of the institute in which they would like to take admission. After clearing ATMA 2021, some of the rounds which they will have to qualify for admission are:
- Group Discussion: The candidates will be divided into groups of 7-10. They will be given a generic topic to discuss. The candidates need to ensure to get their communication skills and leadership abilities noticed by the moderator.
- Personal Interview: The candidates who are chosen in the first round will be called in front of the selection committee. They will be expected to answer some questions based on their educational qualifications, interests, and overall achievements.
- Written Ability Test: The candidates will be required to write an essay on a generic topic given by the panel.
ATMA Result FAQs
Q. What is score cancellation in ATMA online exam?
Ans. If the candidate is found resorting to unfair means or any kind of misconduct, his/her score will get cancelled.
Q. What will happen after the ATMA Scorecards are released?
Ans. Those candidates who pass the exam will have to check which colleges are granting admission at the score attained by them. They can enroll for counselling at the colleges where their scores are being accepted. They might have to appear for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds as well.
Q. How many colleges can a candidate apply to through ATMA 2021?
Ans. Candidates can apply to a maximum of 5 colleges through ATMA 2021 exam.