ATMA result 2023 for the Jul session exam has been released today, Jul 28, 2023, on the official website at atmaaims.com. ATMA test result 2023 will be available as scorecards. Candidates can download the scorecards using their PID number and password.
ATMA 2023 scorecard will contain the candidates' overall and section-wise scores and percentiles. Institutes will shortlist candidates for additional rounds of the admission process based on the ATMA exam result 2023.
Candidates will be offered admission to various management institutions that recognize the ATMA exam results for their MBA/PGDM and MCA programs. ATMA 2023 results are crucial for admission to the class of 2023–2025.
|ATMA Counselling 2023||ATMA Cut Off 2023|
Candidates will be called for the counselling rounds conducted by the participating colleges based on the overall percentages of ATMA 2023. Candidates can find all the information related to ATMA 2023 result on this page.
Table of Contents
- ATMA Result 2023 Dates
- How to Check ATMA Result 2023
- Details Mentioned on ATMA Scorecard 2023
- How to Calculate ATMA 2023 Result
- ATMA Toppers 2023
- ATMA Cut Off 2023
- What After ATMA Result 2023
- ATMA Counselling 2023
How to Check ATMA Result 2023?
Here are the steps candidates must follow to download the scorecard for ATMA AIMS results 2023.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the Association of Indian Management Schools.
- Step 2: Find the tab for ATMA Online Exam and drag the cursor over it. Click on the "candidate login" option in the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: The candidates will now be directed to a login page.
- Step 4: Choose the exam from the drop-down menu. Enter the unique PID number and password. The candidates will also have to enter the security code provided. Click on the login button given below once through.
- Step 5: The AIMS ATMA result 2023 will be displayed. A specimen copy of the score report is given below:
- Step 6: The candidates are advised to download ATMA result PDF and preserve it for further reference. The candidates must also print a few copies of the score report.
|Direct Link to Download ATMA Result 2023 - Jul Session||Click Here|
The candidates can use their ATMA scores to apply for management courses & AIMS counselling in the partner colleges/universities.
Note: All aspirants must download ATMA admit card to attempt the exam. But based only on the result obtained, an aspirant will be selected for further rounds.
ATMA Result 2023 Dates
ATMA is held four to five times a year. Here are some facts related to AIMS ATMA 2023 result for all the sessions.
- The candidates can check their ATMA exam results on the official website. They will have to enter their login credentials, which are the PID number and the password, to check ATMA 2023 results.
- The candidates must also note that AIMS is not responsible for sending ATMA scorecards to any candidate's residence.
- The candidates must download the ATMA AIMS scorecard from the official website once it is released and take multiple printouts for further reference.
AIMS publishes the ATMA results for each session individually. Candidates should consult the table for more information on ATMA result date 2023 for all three sessions.
|Session||Exam Date||ATMA Result Date|
|February||Feb 25, 2023||Mar 3, 2023|
|May||May 28, 2023||Jun 2, 2023 (Out)|
|July||Jul 23, 2023||Jul 28, 2023 (Out)|
Details Mentioned on ATMA Scorecard 2023
The scorecard of ATMA 2023 exam will contain various details. The candidates need to ensure that the document is error-free.
- Personal Details: Name of the candidate, roll number
- ATMA exam-specific details: Test date, section-wise, and overall scaled scores, section-wise and overall percentile, the validity of the scorecard, ATMA result-validation key
ATMA Result 2023 Cancellation of Scores
If candidates are found to be employing unfair means or misconduct during the AIMS ATMA 2023 exam, their scores will be cancelled. Hence, it is advised that the candidates read the instructions on the ATMA hall ticket carefully and avoid violating the prescribed code of conduct.
How to Calculate ATMA 2023 Result?
Candidates need to know the marking scheme and the exam pattern for ATMA 2023 results. Candidates must know how many marks they will get upon answering a question correctly and how much they will lose with an incorrect response so that they can attempt the question paper accordingly. ATMA marking scheme is as follows:
|Correct Answer||+1 Mark|
|Incorrect Answer||-0.25 Marks|
|Unanswered Question||No addition, no deduction|
Candidates can use the formula below to calculate their final scores for AIMS ATMA 2023 results.
Total No. of Correct Responses - 0.25 (Total No. of Incorrect Responses)
ATMA result 2023: Calculation of percentile
The ATMA percentile shows the proportion of candidates who took the exam but scored lower than those in that category. For instance, if a candidate received a score of 53%, this indicates that 53% of applicants who took the ATMA 2023 exam received lower scores than that candidate. Candidates are compared to other test takers and awarded admission to management institutes based on their percentile scores.
ATMA Toppers 2023
Along with ATMA result 2023, AIMS shall also release a list of the top scorers of the exam. The names of all the candidates who topped ATMA in the May 2023 session, along with their respective scores, can be found in the table below:
Also Read: Colleges Accepting ATMA Score in India 2023
ATMA Cut Off 2023
After declaring ATMA 2023 results, various participating institutes will release their respective AIMS ATMA cut off scores. The candidates who attain the ATMA cut off marks will be eligible to participate in the ATMA 2023 counselling process for that particular institution. Some of the top-tier colleges that accept ATMA 2023 exam result are listed below:
- PUMBA, Pune
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow, and Noida
- ISBM, Pune
- IPE, Hyderabad
- IMS, Ghaziabad
- SCMS, Cochin
- EMPI, New Delhi
The probable ATMA cut off 2023 for some institutes is as follows.
|Institute||Cut Off (Expected)|
|FIIB New Delhi||70|
|SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||80|
|NDIM New Delhi: New Delhi Institute of Management||80|
|PUMBA (MBA Pharma Biotech), Pune||95|
|ISBM Pune: International School of Business & Media||80|
|IPE Hyderabad: Institute of Public Enterprise||80|
|Prin L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Mumbai||90|
|Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management - VJIM Hyderabad||75|
What Next After ATMA Result 2023
Candidates who pass the management entrance exam are admitted to various MBA colleges around India. The ATMA participating colleges will contact the selected candidates for counselling, GD, and PI. Admission to more than 500 management institutions in India and overseas is based on ATMA scores. Five institutions are available for selection on the ATMA application form 2023.
Candidates must write to the ATMA AIMS office indicating the management institutes they wish to transmit their scores to if they wish to send them to additional institutions. They must pay INR 100 to each institute. Within the dates set by each institution for admission, students should submit their applications directly.
ATMA Counselling 2023
There is no centralized counselling following the release of AIMS ATMA result 2023. The institutes which accept ATMA scores shall conduct their counselling process for candidates who have qualified ATMA 2023. The candidates need to check the process details on the institute's official website to which they would like to take admission. After clearing ATMA 2023 result, some of the rounds which they will have to qualify for admission are:
- Group Discussion: The candidates will be divided into groups of 7-10. They will be given a generic topic to discuss. The candidates must ensure the moderator notices their communication skills and leadership abilities.
- Personal Interview: The candidates chosen in the first round will be called in front of the selection committee. They will be expected to answer questions based on their educational qualifications, interests, and achievements.
- Written Ability Test: The candidates will be required to write an essay on a generic topic given by the panel.
Also Read: Colleges Accepting ATMA Score in Mumbai 2023
What is the date for ATMA results 2023?
ATMA 2023 results for Jul session has been released on Jul 28, 2023.
How do I check my ATMA exam result 2023?
Candidates can use the steps listed below to check their ATMA 2023 results. Step 1 - Go to atmaaims.com, AIMS ATMA's official website. Step 2 - After that, select the "Candidate Login" option. Step 3: Choose the date of the ATMA exam. Step 4: Enter the PID and password you were given while registering for ATMA.
How can I calculate ATMA scores?
The correct answers candidates marked on the ATMA exam are used to calculate their score. A mark is given to applicants for each accurate response. Each wrong response results in a 0.25-point deduction from the candidate's final score. This indicates that one mark is subtracted from the final score for every four incorrect responses. The raw score of each candidate is scaled to the total number of students taking the exam.
Where will the ATMA exam result 2023 be available?
ATMA results 2023 will be released on atmaaims.com. Candidates can download their scorecards from the official website by entering their login information.
Which information will be printed on the ATMA 2023 result cum scorecard?
The ATMA scorecard 2023 for each candidate includes the following information: 1. The candidate's name 2. The candidate's home address 3. The date the candidate took the exam. 4. The candidate's roll number 5. The candidate's sectional scaled scores, expressed as a percentage of 100 6. Candidate's sectional percentile score 7. The candidate's overall scaled score out of 100. 8. The applicant's overall percentile score 9. Whether the scorecard is valid 10. Key for result validation.
What should I do after the ATMA test result 2023?
1. Send applications to the institutions where you want to get admitted. 2. Taking part in the counselling process, which consists of a Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussions (GD), and Individual Interviews (PI). 3. Delivering the necessary paperwork to the institutions where you have been selected. 4. Paying the tuition and receiving confirmation of acceptance.
What is the ATMA percentile?
ATMA percentile is the proportion of candidates who took the exam and received a score lower than the candidate in that category. In other words, if a candidate scored 53%, 53% of candidates who took the ATMA exam received a lower score than the candidate. Candidates will be awarded admission to management institutes based on their percentile score compared to other exam takers.
Which top colleges accept ATMA score 2023?
IIM Lucknow One Year MBA Entrepreneurship and Innovation. MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA. IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Executive. Great Lakes Institute of Management Admission. Masters' Union Admission. SOIL Gurgaon One Year MBA Admission. Mahindra University Executive MBA. Distance MBA Colleges.