ATMA 2022 result for the July session exam will be declared on the official website on Jul 29, 2022. The results will be available as scorecards, and candidates can download the scorecards using their PID number and password. The sectional and overall ATMA scores will be mentioned on the scorecard, based on which candidates will be called for the counselling rounds conducted by the participating colleges.
ATMA 2022 scorecard contains the candidates' overall and section-wise scores and percentile. AIMS will also release the answer key for all candidates to match their responses with ATMA result. Candidates can find all the information related to ATMA exam result 2022 on this page.
Latest Updates on ATMA 2022
- Jun 13, 2022: The conducting body has added 24 new exam centres for ATMA 2022 July session exam. Read More
- Jun 3, 2022: ATMA 2022 May session exam results have been declared on Jun 3, 2022, on the official website. Read More
- Jun 1, 2022: ATMA 2022 July session exam schedule has been released along with the application form on Jun 1, 2022. Read More
- May 26, 2022: ATMA 2022 May session admit cards have been released on May 26, 2022. Read More
ATMA 2022 Exam Result Highlights
ATMA is held four to five times a year. Here are some of the facts related to AIMS ATMA result 2022 for all the sessions. The candidates can check their ATMA 2022 results on the official website. They will have to enter their login credentials, which are the PID number and the password to check ATMA results. The candidates must also note that AIMS is not responsible for sending ATMA scorecard to any candidate's residence. The candidates must download it from the official website once it is released, and also take multiple printouts of it for further reference.
|Session||Exam Date||ATMA Result Date|
|February||Feb 14, 2022||Mar 4, 2022|
|May||May 29, 2022||Jun 3, 2022|
|July||Jul 24, 2022||Jul 29, 2022|
How to Check ATMA 2022 Results?
Here are the steps candidates must follow to download the scorecard for ATMA 2022 conveniently.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the Association of Indian Management Schools: 'www.atmaaims.com'.
- Step 2: Find the tab for ATMA Online Exam and drag the cursor over it. Click on the "candidate login" option that emerges in the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: The candidates will now be directed to a login page.
- Step 4: Choose the exam from the drop-down menu. Enter the unique PID number and password. The candidates will also have to enter the security code provided. Click on the login button given below once through.
- Step 5: The AIMS ATMA result 2022 will be displayed. A specimen copy of the score report is given below:
- Step 6: The candidates are advised to download ATMA result PDF and preserve it for further reference. The candidates must also print a few copies of the score report.
The candidates can use their ATMA scores to apply for management courses & counselling in the partner colleges/universities.
Note: All aspirants must download ATMA admit card to attempt the exam. But it is only on the basis of the result obtained that an aspirant will be selected for the further rounds.
Details Mentioned on ATMA Scorecard 2022
The scorecard of ATMA 2022 exam will contain various details. The candidates need to ensure that the document is error-free.
- Personal Details: Name of the candidate, roll number
- ATMA exam-specific details: Test date, section-wise and overall scaled scores, section-wise and overall percentile, the validity of the scorecard, ATMA result-validation key
ATMA Result 2022 Cancellation of Scores
If any of the candidates are found to be employing any kind of unfair means, or misconduct during the AIMS ATMA 2022 exam, his/her score will be cancelled. Hence, it is advised that the candidates read the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket carefully, and avoid violating the prescribed code of conduct.
How to Calculate ATMA Result 2022?
It is important for candidates to know the marking scheme and the exam pattern of ATMA 2022. They must know how many marks they will get upon answering a question correctly, and how much they will lose with an incorrect response so that they can attempt the question paper accordingly. ATMA marking scheme is as follows:
|Correct Answer||+1 Mark|
|Incorrect Answer||-0.25 Marks|
|Unanswered Question||No addition, no deduction|
Candidates can use the given formula to calculate their final scores:
Total No. of Correct Responses - 0.25 (Total no. of incorrect responses)
ATMA 2021 Toppers
Along with the result, AIMS shall also release a list of the top scorers of the exam. The April session for ATMA 2021 was held on Apr 25, 2021. The result for the same was announced on May 3, 2021. The names of all the candidates who topped ATMA in the April 2021 session, along with their respective scores can be found in the table below:
|Abhikaran Singh Dogra||99.91||759.2|
|Mohit Kumar Detwani||99.86||758.3|
|Tushar Dilip Chaudhari||99.86||757.5|
|Rohit Pandurangrao Shelke||99.81||754.18|
The candidates who secured the highest marks in the February session of ATMA 2021 were:
|Naayl Tabish Humza||99.98||764.98|
|Rohit Pandurangrao Shelke||99.83||758.34|
|Kalpesh Makarand Kanitkar||99.79||754.18|
|Samrat Prashant Kanitkar||99.75||750|
|Dipesh Dinesh Delvi||99.65||745.84|
|Pranmay Prashant Patankar||99.65||745.82|
|Atharva Anand Desai||99.65||745.82|
|Usman Amiruddin Shaikh||99.56||743.34|
|Aditi Sunil Nitwe||99.5||741.68|
|Chinmay Siddheshwar Disale||99.42||740|
ATMA Cut Off 2022
After the declaration of results, various participating institutes will release their respective ATMA cut off scores. The candidates who attain the cut off marks will be eligible to participate in the counselling process for that particular institution. Some of the tip-tier colleges that accept ATMA result 2022 are listed below:
- PUMBA, Pune
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow, and Noida
- ISBM, Pune
- IPE, Hyderabad
- IMS, Ghaziabad
- SCMS, Cochin
- EMPI, New Delhi
The probable ATMA cut off for some of the institutes is as follows:
|Institute||Cut Off (Expected)|
|FIIB New Delhi||70|
|SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||80|
|NDIM New Delhi: New Delhi Institute of Management||80|
|PUMBA (MBA Pharma Biotech), Pune||95|
|ISBM Pune: International School of Business & Media||80|
|IPE Hyderabad: Institute of Public Enterprise||80|
|Prin L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Mumbai||90|
|Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management - VJIM Hyderabad||75|
Read More: ATMA 2022 Cut Off
ATMA Counselling 2022
There is no centralised counselling following the release of AIMS ATMA result 2022. The institutes which accept ATMA scores shall conduct their own counselling process for candidates who have qualified ATMA 2022. The candidates need to check the details of the process on the official website of the institute in which they would like to take admission. After clearing ATMA 2022, some of the rounds which they will have to qualify for admission are:
- Group Discussion: The candidates will be divided into groups of 7-10. They will be given a generic topic to discuss. The candidates need to ensure to get their communication skills and leadership abilities noticed by the moderator.
- Personal Interview: The candidates who are chosen in the first round will be called in front of the selection committee. They will be expected to answer some questions based on their educational qualifications, interests, and overall achievements.
- Written Ability Test: The candidates will be required to write an essay on a generic topic given by the panel.
Read More: ATMA 2022 Counselling