The April session of ATMA 2021 was held on Apr 25, 2021. The result of the exam has been announced on the official website on May 3, 2021. The ATMA 2021 scorecard contains the candidate's overall and section-wise scores, and his/her percentile. AIMS will also release the answer key for all candidates to match their responses with, along with the ATMA result. All the information related to the ATMA April 2021 result can be found on this page.
ATMA 2021 Result Highlights
ATMA is held four to five times a year. Here are some of the facts related to ATMA results for all the sessions.
- ATMA Result 2021 Dates:
|Session||Exam Date||Result Date|
|February||Feb 14, 2021||Feb 19, 2021|
|April||Apr 25, 2021||May 3, 2021|
|May||May 30, 2021||Jun 5, 2021 (Expected)|
- ATMA 2021 Result Mode: The candidates can check their ATMA 2021 results on the official website- www.atmaaims.com
- ATMA 2021 credentials required to check the result: The candidates will have to enter their login credentials, which are the PID number and the password to check the ATMA results.
- Downloading the ATMA scorecard: The candidates must note that AIMS is not responsible for sending the scorecard to any candidate's residence. The candidates must download it from the official website once it is released, and also take multiple printouts of it for further reference.
How to check the ATMA 2021 Results?
Here are the steps candidates must follow to download the scorecard for ATMA 2021 conveniently:
- Go to the official website of the Association of Indian Management Schools.
- Choose the exam from the drop-down menu. Enter the unique PID number and password. Click on the login button given below, once through.
3. The ATMA results will be displayed. A specimen copy of the ATMA result is given below:
4. Print and keep a few copies of the ATMA 2021 Result for future reference.
The candidates can use their ATMA scores to apply for management courses & counselling in the partner colleges/universities.
Note: All aspirants must download the ATMA admit card to attempt the exam. But it is only on the basis of the result obtained that an aspirant will be selected for the further rounds.
Details mentioned on ATMA Scorecard 2021
The scorecard of the ATMA exam will contain various details. The candidates need to ensure that the document is error-free.
- Personal Details: Name of the candidate, roll number
- ATMA exam-specific details: Test date, section-wise and overall scaled scores, section-wise and overall percentile, the validity of the scorecard, ATMA result-validation key
ATMA Result Calculation 2021
It is important for candidates to know the marking scheme and the exam pattern of ATMA 2021. They must know how many marks they will get upon answering a question correctly, and how much they will lose with an incorrect response so that they can attempt the question paper accordingly. The ATMA marking scheme is as follows:
|Correct Answer||+1 Mark|
|Incorrect Answer||-0.25 Marks|
|Unanswered Question||No addition, no deduction|
Candidates can use the given formula to calculate their final scores:
Total no. of correct responses - 0.25 (Total no. of incorrect responses)
ATMA Cut Off 2021
The cut off scores will be released shortly after the exam has been conducted. Each participating institute shall release a separate cut off list for ATMA applicants. The expected cut off for various participating institutes, for this academic session is as follows:
|Institute||Cut Off (Expected)|
|FIIB New Delhi||70|
|SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||80|
|NDIM New Delhi: New Delhi Institute of Management||80|
|PUMBA (MBA Pharma Biotech), Pune||95|
|ISBM Pune: International School of Business & Media||80|
|IPE Hyderabad: Institute of Public Enterprise||80|
|Prin L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Mumbai||90|
|Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management - VJIM Hyderabad||75|
ATMA Result FAQs
Q. What is score cancellation in ATMA online exam?
Ans. If the candidate is found resorting to unfair means or any kind of misconduct, his/her score will get cancelled.
Q. What will happen after the ATMA Scorecards are released?
Ans. Those candidates who pass the exam will have to check which colleges are granting admission at the score attained by them. They can enroll for counselling at the colleges where their scores are being accepted. They might have to appear for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds as well.
Q. How many colleges can a candidate apply to through ATMA 2021?
Ans. Candidates can apply to a maximum of 5 colleges through ATMA 2021 exam.